[VOLUME 1] Life 1: A new beginning
403 6 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Part-1

 

The next time I woke up there was an old man with butler cloth was standing in front of me.

Who is this man? Wait, my apartment was well protected. How did he come into this room in the first place?

I wanted to ask him who is he... But suddenly seeing me he roared,

"My lady... My lady... Young Master Loki woke up!"

What's with this old man? I almost peed after hearing his roaring tone. I heard footsteps coming toward this room. A beautiful woman who is in her early 20 entered this room.

"Loki! My baby, You finally woke up... How's your body? Is there anywhere you are feeling pain?"

The heck? Why is she touching all over my body? No, in the first place who is this beauty?

And the most important thing is, why they are calling me with my Realm of Guardian's IGN (In-Game-Name)?

I look at the whole room. This room feels different than my room...?

[RESTORE THE MEMORY OF LOKI.]

A notification hovered in the air in front of my eyes. I push that.

Even though they are looking at me with confused eyes, I pretended I didn't notice.

[RESTORING...]

Okay...

I see I see.

I sat on the bed.

Hmm hmm hmm.

I see so that's it.

I stood up.

"The fuck! What is going on with me!"

I roared after the memory I am getting of some odd dude who was nothing but a fatty loser in his 18 years of life. What is the problem with this dude? Not only he is a weakling, but he also shows off his father's money and power to everyone, he teases girls with wholeheartedly, he went bar to drink and brothel to having sex, always in a fight with other same-age kid and use his father's bodyguards to beat them, there is a girl who he wanted to marry, he teases her to the core, and she murdered her with a renowned assassination.

This guy is a totally bad boy. And this boy is me now.

[TO SELECT GAME VIEW JUST IMAGINE A INFINITE SIGN. FOR EXIT DO THE SAME.]

I did, and yes. I can see the game view, the Same view that I see on my computer screen, the difference is they are hovering in the air, unlike my computer.

[TO SELECT THE DESIRE TAB IMAGINE THE KEYWORD OF THAT TAB, THIS IS SAME FOR MAGIC SKILL AND MARTIAL ART, YOU CAN ALSO CHANGE THE WEAPON OR ARMOUR BY IMAGINING NAME OF THE WEAPON OR ARMOUR OR ITEM. AS FOR LEVEL OF THE WEAPON/ARMOUR/ITEM YOU CAN SET IT INFINITE TO ANY NUMBER.]

After I read that, imaging the profile.

[NO USE TO SEEING IT. EVERYTHING IS INFINITE. :p]

What the heck?

Hmm, nothing to be confused about. I have transferred to another world like those games or animes. I see nothing to be freak out. Just stay calm down.

The identity of this woman, who is standing on the bed with me and checking my forehead is none but my doting mother Liliana Ignis.

"Are you alright honey? I think your brain got damaged after an attempted murder. Well, you are alive that's the main thing. I will make you well like before with my mommy power."

No mother, your real son already in the hell... And you are the main cause your son become the most renowned baddie in this country.

 

Part-2

 

Damn, it is really hard to walk with this fitness, I wonder how he walked with this huge belly of his.

Back on earth, I was a 4th dan master in Karate. My master was a Japanese man who was my father's bodyguard, he was 9th dan master. One of the strongest men I ever met on earth.

My gaming and anime hobby was from him, he has true otaku blood in him.

Anyway, what I mean,  I was a fit man (even though I ate kacchi too much). It is too uncomfortable for me to walk with this belly. I can change my appearance by using the appearance card of the system but if I do that all of a sudden it will be questionable for everyone's eyes.

I can leave this house without a care, but I didn't do that because I am the only son left in this family. I had an elder brother and a younger brother. Both of them are dead.

Currently, I am the only focus of the family, especially for my mother, she will become crazy if she loses her last son because she is unable to conceive anymore as well as she loved me the most among her all sons. What a complex situation I am in. But I am really dissatisfied with my reputation, even the palace maid look at me like I am a pile of garbage.

The maids are beautiful though. All of them under my mother and grandmother.

Whatever, it is not like I have maid fetish.

Actually, I have a little now. They look cute and beautiful with those outfits. My master will be jealous of me if he saw me from heaven.

By the way, my master also died while protecting my father from an attack. After a few months later my father and mother died in a car bombing.

There was raining today outside, I came in the garden and look at the water, to see myself. Damn! I look so fat. I have to change this appearance or master will scold me from heaven. I will pretend I am working out to burn my fat.

Rain stopped. I like after rain nature. I always got a smell that attracts me from the bottom of my heart.

"This world's smell after the rain is the same, huh!"

To be honest, I really like the view of this world, it is really beautiful.

When I was walking I saw a house there which was separate still the most beautiful house in this Western Family. The design was so beautiful that my leg went there on its own. This house was made by my brother for his wife. And used to live here with her.

I entered the courtyard of that house. At first, I was looking at the house, but then I was suddenly struck in light after seeing her.

I know she is beautiful, but this beautiful!

She was standing in the middle of the yard while closing her eyes. There was a flower surrounding her. It is like she was one of the flowers in that garden. I never ever thought to fall in love because I thought I was into anime girl so much that real girl looks almost weird to me, which is one of the reasons I stayed a virgin. But if I ever fall in love it will be her.

But alas! she was the wife of my elder brother. And most importantly, she is one of those who hate me the most.

Anyway, you are a damn beautiful sister in law.

"You are here to disturb mommy againnnn... You damn villain..."

A sudden shout brought me into the reality from the daze as well as my sister in law opened her eyes. And we both looked at the same place.

It was a kid about 5 years old. Her name is Ria Western. She was my niece, my dead brother's only daughter.

Her two big eyes were gazing at me with amnesty as if she will fire beam on me with those eyes. By the way, she was running, and no sooner had she reached in front of me than she started to bite me on my hand.

Of course, because of my defense, nothing can hurt me, But I have to pretend as if I was getting hurt from her bite.

"Aaaa, stop that kid, stop bitting me, it's hurt."

By roaring, I pretending to get rid of her bite, but this girl was firm. She isn't giving up on bitting me anytime sooner. What are you, a cute puppy? After I pretended that I was at my wit she stopped biting and headbutted me. I pretended that I am not able to keep my balance with this fat body and slipped into the ground.

Haha, I got perfect acting skills.

From beginning to end my sister in law looking at me with cold eyes. When Ria touched her she said,

"You shouldn't act like that dear."

Saying that she looked at me again,

"Your mommy is strong, someone like him cannot do anything to me. So, do not get involved with people like him."

Ria nodded.

"Okay, mommy."

By the way, the name of my sister in law is Zia Kahn. She was the only daughter of the Great Family of Franchia. She fell in love with my brother and married him which was one of the most noticeable events, where the most handsome guy of the Asgard, marrying the most beautiful girl from the Franchia.

While I was thinking about that Zia Kahn gracefully stepped once, a magic circle was created from under that foot, and from there, iceberg attacked me by leaving my sitting self half fridge into ices.

"I warned you not to come here anymore, Loki. I did tell you next time I see you here you will be half dead. But considering you were in bad health for these few days I am letting you leave now, scram!"

She retracted her iceberg type magic and let me free. I stood up while acting like I was shaking in the coldness and hurriedly left from there.

Damn you past Loki, you were evil and pervert to the core. Actually he lusted on her for a long time, after her husband died he attacked her once and he has left half death after that.  I think currently she hates me the most. By the way, there was a talk about Loki may marry Zia to look after Ria, but after that night my father Lee Western canceled that and beat me into pulp. I think that was the first time Loki was so closed to death.

Sigh whatever, I do not want to think about it anymore what happened already happened. Now, I need to develop my surrounding reputation as my strength is on the peak. I will make people think that I changed and born as a new leaf after the attempted assassination on me.

"Haha, Loki will change and become a new person."

One of the maids looked at me as if I was a creep and ran away.

Damn it!

 

Part-3

 

[AN: From 3rd person PoV]

After Loki left, Zia was looking at the path he left with.

She cannot help but frown. Because what she saw that make her astonished.

First of all, She couldn't sense him, if it was before she would got his magic trace even he step 200 meters away around her, then her daughter attack, when she was bitting, with his expression it looked like he was really getting hurt, but she saw there wasn't any mark on his flesh, as if he never got any bite in the first place. He is nothing but a 1st level Regular. Even though her daughter is 5 years old she is 10th level Rookie who is almost first level Regular. with her current strength, bite marks should be there.

[AN: I will write about the level and realm later.]

Because she practices Ice Magic, she can make an expressionless cold face in any situation. So, she didn't let her astonishing expression slipped away from her face.

To test out what is going on with his unusual defensive ability she used a certain level of magic that wouldn't kill him, but he will be hurt enough to lay in bed for two days. But even though he was half-frozen with the iceberg, nothing happened to his body.

She doesn't know what is happening, but she is one of those who could be considered as 1st row of the powerhouse in this nation. Which is one of the reason, even though many lusts after her, no one could approach her besides brain less Loki(past).

Her any amount of magic should have scratch Loki. But she wasn't simply understood what was going on. That is one of the reasons, she let him leave for now. Because she has to comprehend her new gain experience.

She was standing on that same spot for a long time. For her, there is no way a perverted loser like him, can become this strong that he could protect his body from her attack. Did he have any item on him, or he is just imposter?

she noticed that unlike other times, there was awe on his eyes, not lechery look. That is why it is really hard for her to accept him as real Loki who doesn't turns off his pervert look around her.

Or it is just he turns into a new leaf. But that doesn't explain his high defense. Or maybe it is just an item? Being imposter is not that gradual thinking because few monsters live in this Western family whose eyes are just impossible to escape, if not someone power who are stronger than them exist, which is not possible because, those westerns are in their pinnacle form after gods.

After long pondering of her mind, she took steps for her room with her daughter who was playing around the garden with flowers and butterflies.

But before that, she tried to feel the magic trace of Loki. She found him... a merely 1st level Regular.

She thought bitterly that, she was overthinking things and reading too much. It was maybe coincident to have that unusual defense. Shaking her head she went into the room.

[WARNINGS: SOMEONE TRIED TO TRACE YOUR MAGIC, *VISIT HERE* TO SEE WHO ARE TRACING YOU.]

There was a message that Loki got.

"Thank god, someone traces me after I disable Mana Hidden option from the map."

By the way, his current 1st level Regular rank is nothing but his information edit. It was his hidden ability that didn't appear as a player. It is like a bot whose level was low but the ability was broken. Which only can be managed with developers or administration tools.

 

Part-4

 

[Back to MC's pov]

I was running around the garden in the morning. Every person in this house was astonished after seeing that. My mother came here by running and checked if I got a fever or not. Because I have never done any kind of physical exercise after I was born.

It is as if I am doing some kind of crime. Everyone got creep after seeing that, they thought doing bad work is something that I should do.

Well, whatever let's not think about that, what I have to do is to get rid of this fat as soon as possible. By the way, I was not given permission to went out because someone tried to assassinate me. They said I can only go outside after my father got back from Arcadia which is the left side of our country. He is in some kind of treaty or something. Anyway, it is not my business.

I was running every morning and every evening. It becomes a common scene for my family and servant after 15 days. At this time I have never seen my sister in law once. Damn it, I want to see her. She is so beautiful that I cannot forget her face. It makes me want to go to her house again and talk to her, but alas I couldn't go to see her because of my past track record.

20 days later. I started to practice my karate art while shadow fighting. Like before when I started running for the first time everyone just creeps out seeing me doing that. My mother again runs after me and check me if I got any fever or got mentally ill.

Anyway, after 30 days it becomes a regular scene for everyone. My fat is decreasing day by day, I didn't use any appearance card I wanted to do this at first but later I thought if I get fit I look good with this face anyway. Because my face resembles my elder brother.

It's 45th days I am in this country. This is the first time I ever have seen my father. He was looking at me with bothered face,

"Because you were harassing Duke Rogue Angelos's daughter you were almost assassinated. You know I want to beat you into pulp, but seeing your body is thinner than before which means you got enough trauma to go to pick on her again. Oh well, I have promised that I will break your leg if you eve teases her again. So you are safe for now, Rogue's daughter won't attack you again, as a friend he gave me his promise and I gave him my promise. So, if you do something after today, I will really break your leg."

I didn't open my mouth. I look at Mother as Loki always does after his father starts to scold him.

"I think you shouldn't bother little Angelos any more honey. I can give you my permission to hang out with any girl but not her. She is someone that we shouldn't get trouble with, after all your uncle Rogue is our best benefactor as well as your father's best friend."

My mother said.

"Okay, I understand. I won't do that anymore."

Seeing my easy-going expression father raise his brow but said,

"Okay, go, you can do whatever you want just don't go and do another thing that I cannot help you with any means."

"Yes, father."

I replied to him. Finally, I can go outside. Even though I am not getting bored with this family's house scenery, but I still wanna go outside and hang out with someone, because I was so alone these days it made me almost cry out laud.

Well, let me check out Loki's bad homies.

 

Part-5

I was outside for the first time after I came into this world.

In one word this world something that every mankind of the earth must visit before death. Because of the surrounding scenario, this capital city is something that no one can ignore from the earth. How should I explain, even though it looks like medieval Europe still it seems there is some touch of the modern era.

Such as I can see screen here and there, these screens are like the digital board of our modern era where the ad can be seen. But this screen used for King's announcement. Well, if a modern era person like me can get these things I think I can do a better job than what the King and his followers use it for.

When I was walking in the street everyone was looking at me with fear. And every beautiful girl after seeing me try to hide from me as much as possible. Well, it was expected.

In front of a certain restaurant, I stop and stood up. By the way, I refused to vehicles because I wanted to enjoy the scenario of my surrounding.

I was waiting for the friends of Loki. I want to check them out. If I can retain my relation with them for a long time. By the way, I was with old man Yun Hua, the first man I saw after I woke up. He was my father's most trusted butler. He is the strongest underlings of my father. It is known almost to all that he was an infamous leader of one of the strongest criminal organizations of Asgard.

He is here because my father do not want to take the risk with me anymore. I have made many enemies in the past, now that someone was brave enough to attack me, other will also try to assassinate me.

After a few minutes, I saw a huge ball coming toward me. It was a huge meatball, which has a head, eyes, nose, ears, and hair like humans. by the way, he also has two enormous hands and two giant meaty feet.

Coming in front of me, he tried to crush me, I almost tried to give him a punch out of reflex, only if my brain didn't alarm me about this guy's identity. This meatball is one of the friends of Loki Western. That also means I will have to call this meatball as my friend.

I let him hug me, his voice blasted in my ears,

"Brother Loki, I thought you are dead, I thought you won't be here anymore. Thank god, brother you are alive. I would have feel lonely if you had died an early age."

He was crying or not I don't know but if not for my infinite defense I would have died already.

"Let go of me, you fatso. You will kill me."

After hearing me he let me go.

"Where is Marlin? I thought he already would be here."

Fatso asked me. By the way, his name is Edward Fernando.

"Marlin? No, he isn't here."

Marlin Hugo is my another friend. He reached here first than everyone of us everytime we arrange here to meet up, strangely he isn't here today earlier than expected.

"Young master Loki Western."

Someone called me. It sounds like the owner of the voice was tired. I think he came here running. I know him, he is our underling, or should I say yes-man of the Marlin.

"What is it?"

"Something, something bad happened with young master Marlin."

Pain in the ass. I think that guy did something bad again.

After hearing from Marlin's yes-man that Marlin was in the danger, I and Edward came to save his ass. When we went there I saw Marlin who is surrounding by a few tall boys.

Marlin was a skinny man with 160 cm in height. So, he looked like a cat out of those big boys. I went there in front of him and said,

"Hey, what are you doin' to my homie?"

I told them. I was also a tall guy with 206 cm in height. From the people present here I am the second tallest guy. The tallest guy who is almost 210 cm said,

"Hey, my bros, look who came here to save this little rat? It's my boy Loki."

That guy said with sarcasm while resting his arm on the rat... I mean Marlin. By the way, his speaking pattern like a street fighter of America.

Hearing him one of them said,

"Yo! Fatty Loki, I heard you got almost killed like a bitch. So, you are still alive?"

Another guy barked at me swagly,

"Eeei man, were you really scared these months? Did you went to hide behind your mommy?"

These guys always in a high situation. Drug-addicted bunch, when they take the drug they have no sense of fear, and they go and peak fight with them, whom they won't do that in their normal situation. Past Loki has faced them a few times. Back then Loki deals with them by his bodyguard.

But today I didn't give any signal to my guard to come out. I looked at him narrowly.

"Hey, what's that look? Now you will call your mama papa's dogs?"

"Haha, what a soar loser... ahaha, Loki the great loser pent."

After hearing his cheap joke everyone laughed at me. I told them,

"Heh, seems like the amount of stink trash increasing day by day. You fuckin' drug-addicted bastar*s why don't you guys wash your selves, your existence is a curse for this world."

I said to them.

"Ei man, what did ya' say? Did ya' called us trash? Look who is telling us trash? Real trash calling us trash. People like you who born with a golden spoon can never understand our pain. You fuckin' fatty loser."

Saying that he spit on me. But I dodged it with a high speed that, a naked eye simply doesn't have the ability to catch it with their optical sense.

"Is that so, you think I am a loser. Haha, let me show you what real power looked like."

When I said that, the tallest let rat... I mean let Marlin go and came in front of me.

"Heh, you are just a kid who will use his parent's power now, isn't it trashier than trash?"

When he stopped saying that I delivered him a karate hand push on his chest. I didn't put any extraordinary superhuman strength, but the guy who is taller than me went flying out from there.

He stood up and look at me and said,

"You did it... You bastar* I will show you..."

I thought up a martial skill. When I thought about that skill, my body moves on its own. It's like something controlling my bodies when I am doing that.

I deliver a punch into the open air. The punch formed into a fist and hit the tall guy. He flyin' rocket who knows where.

When I did that, I made sure everyone looking at me and my attack carefully. I said,

"Do you think even after someone attempt to kill me I will remain as a same old weak ass?"

Buddha's Fists. It creates a shockwave which looks like a fist. It can deliver a single punch to 6 million fists in 2 sec. By the way, I just deliver a single punch.

I am doing this scene because I want to let everybody know that after the assassination attempt out of fear I started to practice martial way.

After I deliver the shockwave fist everyone including on-lookers was so surprised that they didn't realize what happened actually. They didn't expect that something like that will come from me.

No matter what I am just a mere 3rd level Regular where the tallest man was 1st level semi-pro.

[AN: I will update about the realm and this world's skills in the auxiliary chapter]

"Yo bro! Are you kidding me? That fatty just punch big bro Alvis then made him fly who knows where? Did ya see?"

One of them asked others as if they were confirming to each other actually if something like that happened in reality.

I looked at them and made a posture like Budha Priest and laughed sinisterly.

Seeing my expression of evil laugh all of them back away. And then again I have delivered the shockwave of Budha's Fist which was the exact number of the drag thugs here. All of them flew from here by packing my fist shockwave. By the way, every shockwave formed a fist like a fantom which were visible to all.

"What the heck I just saw?"

The verified fatso, Edward exclaimed.

He and the rat(Marlin) was silent at the beginning to the end. Actually, when Loki took the lead, these two always watched it silently because Loki hates when someone speaks middle of his cheap drama, he just wanted to show off his parents' power.

"Did you just kicked the ass of a 1st level Semi-pro?"

Marlin asked me.

"What am I not allowed to kicked those weak-asses?"

"No, no that isn't the problem. Not only he is stronger in level than you, but also the entire realm above you. How did you pull that bro? What secret item did you use?"

Marlin asked me.

"Hmph, are you blind didn't you see, I used only my fist?"

"Wow, young master Loki you have become really strong! Now, who can stop us brother, hahahahaha, let us brother have food all day and all night, hahahahahaha."

The varified Fatso Edward said. I think by food "all day" he meant ordinary culinary and "all night" he meant drinks and women. These guys' only job was that. So, it was not hard to understand what they meant.

After having lunch with them I understood, as a person, they are not bad guys, they are just mood makers, if there were no past Loki, their reputation would be better than this because they need just friends to spend time on. Like Loki, they were also just 1st level regular. And because of their appearance, most of the people ignore them, but Loki didn't do that because of various reasons and sometimes save them when they got bullied by other people. So, they are loyal to Loki, in other words, me.

I told them,

"So, brothers, as you can see, it is time for us to move on."

"Move on?"

Fatso and rat tilted their head. I told them,

"As you guys see, I was almost dead two months ago, so I thought, we shouldn't remain as this weak ass. Just imagine if I wasn't here today, what would have happened if Marlin got the punch to death, because of the drugs they have no idea what are they doing. So, it's not impossible being killed by their hands."

Hearing me Marlin gulped and said,

"So, you mean we should get stronger?"

I nodded and push my glass to his glass,

"Yes, our families are resourceful. If we do not spend our life like this now and use our family's resources to get strong, in the near future we can spend time like this again without someone's fear.

These two looked at each other and thought about that deeply. I told them,

"Come to my house tomorrow. We will practice being strong and will enjoy the most glorious life in the future."

Saying that I stood up and exit from the bar. I want to make these two stronger because no one except them will accept me this easily. In the past life, I didn't have many friends. I have regretted my whole life. So, in this world, I want to make some loyal friends.

 

Part-6

 

"He looks like changed quite a lot after having his lifeline almost cut."

Lee Western said to his trusted butler Yun Hua.

"Yes, I have no doubt. It just our little master wanted to build his strength first then want to do bad stuff."

Yun Hua said.

"I see, then the shock made him change. If I knew beforehand it will be turned like this, I would have made a fake assassination attempt on him."

Lee Western said. He noticed something has been changed on Loki's behavior. As well as he got a report from Yun Hua that he is doing running and physical practice every day. At first, he thought if it was an intruder but it is also not possible because his two old closest blood relatives watching over this place for a long time, only angel or above realm existence can enter under their nose but they have no reason to do that with mere humankind.

He suspected there may be some evolution on him after he got almost 'death' as a gift. But he had to confirmed what actually happened. So, he asked Yun Hua to escort him, see if he reveals something in the midst of the crowd. And thus these results came out.

"What about his skill?"

Lee was asking about Budha's Fist.

"I think our little master posses extreme creativity. Using his physical shockwave while he was practicing his martial art he actually made his own set of skills. He didn't use any mana but his ki."

Yun Hua explained.

"I see, so he has the rare talent for using ki, only 0.001% of the entire world can use it. Well, I think this ki also making him less fat these days."

"I afraid so."

Yun Hua replied him gracefully.

"We should keep his talent about ki as secret, and we will tell everyone that he turned into a new leaf out of fear, and started martial art. That's all."

"Yes, my lord."

They become silent after that. A few minutes later Lee said,

"The situation of the left corner of the country is not that good. Arcadia and we will face a big danger by next year."

"What about the hero summoning project?"

Yun Hua asked.

"It is good, in the meeting at first 7 out of 22 countries disagree with our proposal. Among them was Great South Wales, the king of GSW asked me... If I allow my daughter in law Zia Kahn to become his queen, he will consider becoming the part of the proposal."

Lee said that while showing disgust on his face.

"This is an impossible request."(Yun Hua)

"Of course it is an impossible request. If I do that, my parents will be the most anger people in the world. Even League of Demons were good boys before them until now because they don't have a superpower like them."

Lee Western said while having cold sweat on his forehead.

"Then what did you said to him?"(Yun Hua)

"Hmph, I broke his hand. In the end, everyone including GSW's king accepts our proposal."

Lee Western snorted.

"As I always thought, Young Master Loki got his gene from you. First Young Master Dante was a soft guy in heart, and Third Young Master Louise was spirited youth, but second young master heart and your heart is extremely violent and corrupted sometimes. Though second young master has a naughty side, over the time he will be matured and get as noble as you."

Yun Hua said.

"Hahahahahaha... I should be angry, but you know I am the man who can accept who he is. When I was young among my four brothers I was like my second son, see? Now I am the 3rd strongest person in this nation. Loki is younger selves of me, as you can see he is changing like me at a certain point. So, I always gave him the freedom to do whatever he want."

After hearing everything Loki left. He was hiding under the window and hearing what Yun Hua had to report about him, which turned out in favor of him. So, he didn't feel the need to hear anymore.

After returning his bedroom he turned his "hide from all" option disabled from setting.

Part-7

"Huh, huh, please young master Loki... I can't... I can't go anymore. Ouch, please spare me, ouch ouch awwwww...."

It was the wrong sounding scream of Edward the fatso. I was training him today. They came to my house after I invite them to train with me last night. The first training routine of them was like me, which was running 100 meters 60 times in a day.

The rat already has done his 60 meters, currently, he is lying dead. In another hand, fatso is still alive but he didn't complete his 10th rounds yet. I am encouraging him by punching him with Buddha's Fist. I have decreased the power level of the shockwave. Well, he is just a first level of regular, so it is obvious he will be nevertheless in pain from my punch.

Well, he is crying. I think it must be hurt. But whenever he stops and trying to lie down I delivered Buddha's Fist to make him as energetic as possible.

"What will you gain from torturing me?"

He asked me.

"What are you saying, Fatso? Aren't you want to court Lady Emma? Didn't she reject you 423 times? Don't you want her?"

He stopped crying and running and looked at me.

"What do you mean young master?"

"You idiot. Don't you understand? No matter how many times you confess to her, she won't accept you because you are Fatso?"

I told him.

"What you talking about? Tsk, tsk, tsk, you just don't understand. She isn't accepting me because I am weak. You know I am the most handsome person in this world. My body is the most perfect thing, there is no way she will reject because I have fat."

He replied to me while puffing his chest.

"Your handsome face and body my ass!!"

Saying that I send him 3 shockwaves. He took a flight who knows here. I screamed,

"Omaye, even though you're logic is true, she would have rejected you even if you were Immortal because you are just nothing but a lump of meat."

I teleported in front of him and healed him. Feeling nice he said,

"What the! Why I am feeling so nice?"

"Just start running, you meatball."

I delivered him a shockwave. Like before he screams,

"Stop doing that... Ok, ok... I am running. Stop that ouch."

I looked at the corner of my eyes, he is running for now. I have teleported to the place where Marlin was lying dead. I healed his fatigue. He looked at me.

"Young Master, you won't believe me, I saw a strange dream where you make me and Edward run. I was so scared, you know? Because I saw you were sending your newfound power to Edward again and again because he wasn't able to run. So, I run, run and run and I don't know when did I collapse."

He was saying while sweating cold. He was basically an introvert guy. But when he is in a panic he started talking bullet.

"I see. You mean just like this."

I pointed at Edward who was running like a mad mammoth(barely).

Seeing that he started sweating bullet.

I throw him a sword and said,

"Now slash it thousand times."

"Thousand times?"

Marlin said with a dead fish face.

"Yes."

Saying that I teleported back to Edward and started to run with him. Seeing me Fatso stopped. I sent him Buddha's Fist again. I looked at my back.

I saw Marlin started to swing like a raging beast(rat) as soon as I looked at him.

The next day, after I started training those two. Marlin came here two hours ago, but I am not seeing the fatso. I guess that fatso ran away from this training.

Well, yesterday it became a great toll on him. Because he is fat it must be hurt for his muscle. I told Marlin,

"You start running, I am going to grab that fool."

Saying that I have teleported to Edward's house, one of the great business family Fernando family. I hide my presence and look for the fatty. After dodging many people from his family I finally found him.

He was laying down half-naked. He had no shirt on his top. Disgusting body. I am not a racist but I want to say this, his topless body was just disgusting. How people can make this huge body...! Honestly! I am feeling like puke.

He was eating there. Surrounding him there are many maids who are serving him foods.

Damn it! This fatso has this many maids, where I have none. I am jealous. So jealous! Sigh, whatever I went in front of him and seat with him. He had yet to notice me because he was closing his eyes and the maid was feeding him.

Because I came here before, maids didn't make any movement or surprised after seeing me. I made hand signs to as not to disturb their young master.

I took grapes and started to feed him. He was eating peacefully until I made him eat a sour grape which may have expired. He instantly opened his eyes and screamed,

"Who dares to make me eat this shitty grape?"

But after seeing me got stunned and tried to smile and said,

"Ah, young master Loki. Welcome, I didn't see you. Sorry."

"Is that so, (I smiled at him.) So, why didn't you came today?"

I asked him.

"Ah, you see young master Grandpa was sick today. So, I thought I shouldn't visit you today."

He told me and continued,

"What people from guard unit didn't tell you? Those b*stards slacking off."

He made an angry face.

"I see. So, you mean your grandpa is sick but he has visit our house instead of you and you are seating here to substitute him, to get nursing?"

After hearing me the cold sweat was coming from his forehead and he stood up.

"Wh-what do you mean?"

I send him Buddha's Fist. He flew far from here. Maids tried to scream after seeing that, but I pressured them with my magic power that they weren't able to talk but was stun there. I teleported in front of him and said,

"Do you want to tell me the truth or not?"

He stood up hurriedly and said,

"I-I-I am sorry, young master Loki. It just my stomach was bad today that I am going to the toilet too many times. But I was ashamed to say you, and it will be also bad if someone see running toilet back and forth in your house that is why I didn't visit your house."

He told me.

"I see. Well, that is bad."

Saying that I sat on a chair.

"Bring me some good food."

I sent my order to a maid there,

"Aaaaah, y-y-yesh."

She almost screamed but seeing my eyes she stopped.

Fatso was confused after seeing my action,

"Young, master what are you..."

"I am here to spend with my friend who is having a bad day, what can't I?"

I replied to him as if I was so concerned about him,

"Ooo-of course you can."

He also replied with concern.

***

"After finding out that the shoe matched with the leg of Cinderella, the prince took her as his wife, and they were happy ever after."

After I finished telling this story all of the maids clapped and some of the maids were so happy for Cinderella they showed tears of happiness.

"Young master Loki, I never thought you know such a good story."

The maid who I sent for the food the first time said that. Her name is Eliza. Because she is a peasant she doesn't have a family name. Other maids also nodded. One of them run and came back with more food.

"Hahaha, do you want to hear more?"

I asked them while laughing. They are appreciating my story. I thought why not I tell them more stories.

"Yes!!!!"

The maids replied altogether at the same time.

I finished my 5th story. And it was already two and a half hours that I am in the house of Fernando.

"Young Master, I misjudged you. I thought you are just a lawless noble who does not understand about man-woman's romance. But today my viewpoint about you changed altogether."

Eliza told me.

"Hahaha, no you right. I was just a lawless noble. But I understood that I have to change."

I told her.

"By the way."

I looked at Edward. His face was not so good.

"It is already 2.5 hours, you yet to go to the toilet. I think you got better now. What do you say, ladies?"

I asked the maids.

"Yes master Loki, I think he is completely fine."

Eliza said and others nodded with her.

"Yes, I am fine now. Haha... Haha."

Edward also said while laughing creepily.

"Well let us go then."

I told him. I touch his shoulder and said to the maids,

"Okay see you later, ladies."

"Yes, master Loki. Please tell us more stories next time you visit here."

They said.

"Wait young master Loki wait, isn't... isn't that grandpa there?"

Yes, I saw his grandpa somewhere distant from his courtyard. But before he could see us I teleported from there.

Seeing us suddenly appeared Marlin hurriedly stood up and start running. He must be slacking when I wasn't there.

"You lied to me. My grandpa wasn't at your house in the first place."

Edward complained like a bullied woman.

"You lied to me too."

I sent him a Buddha's Fist and said,

"Now start running. You will finish 100 laps today. 20 extra laps because you have lied to me."

"What? This much, I will die young master. Wait, what about another 20 laps, what is those ones for?"

"This because you guys have this many maids."

I told him.

"What? You are jealous, aren't you? Isn't that unfair treatment?"

I send him Buddha's Fist and said

"Just start running."

He hurriedly started running.

"Well, then Marlin you will start from the beginning?"

"What? I already finished 50 laps."

Marlin replied.

"Oh, did you? Uncle Yun Hua, is it true?"

Butler Yun Hua appeared and said,

"He only finished first laps and then lied down to sleep."

"Okay, you will also finish 100 laps with Edward."

I said.

"Wh-what?"

"Just start running!"

Like Edward, he also started to run when he saw I was about to hit him with Buddha's Fist.

 

Part-8

It already two and a half months I am here. We were continuing our daily training routine. I lose my weight and converted it into a pre-body builder stage. Abs are almost visible. If I train another one month I will have my perfect physical state with visible abs.

By the way, I am not using my character redesign on my body but I am using it on my face. Even though I have a good look which was inherited by my mother, I want to make it more perfect.

I won't tell you the lie. I was an average brown man in my world. Not a good looking dude, but had good body fitness. The only problem is if I didn't have that body, I would have lost in the crowd because I am so unnoticeable with my average face.

So that is why I do want to make my face perfect. I am reshaping my eyes, nose, lips, ear, cheek, brow, and hair little by little that no one will notice my daily basis change of my face. Because my elder brother also inherited our mother's face, I was also looking close to him day by day as he was the most handsome man in the world, so I am taking him as my reference. It won't be any suspicious if as a brother I also have the same facial feature as him. It happens every family sometimes. The two differences with my brother and me will be my height is 206cm where he was 190cm and my brother was a strong man in terms of magic but wasn't a bodybuilder like me.

But there is a problem. A kid stalking me for some days. She is Ria Western, my niece. Because my face becoming like her father as I am losing weight I was reminding her late father who left her one year ago. She didn't make any movement nor me.

My father is busy most of the time. Because he also took over my elder brother's office, coupling with his own office work this is becoming so hectic for him. Today is the third day I will meet my father.

After I have entered his office I saw my mother was also there.

"Good morning father."

I greet my father and I am meeting with my mother every day so nod toward her.

He nodded and said,

"Your body has gotten into good shape, and you are already 10th level of regular in just 75 days which was impressive. I am hearing daily reports about you. Looks like you have turn yourself into a decent guy. After your assassination, there was no complaint. I am surprised, to be honest, are you really my second son Loki?"

Well, he is complimenting me. The last part was a joke I think.

"Stop that dear."

My mother said, and coming in front of me she hugged, in the past, she couldn't fully hug me, but she can now.

"See my cute son's face? He became so handsome and beautiful. And he also inherited [Teleportation] magic from me. Just give him a break he is our pride and our only son."

"Sigh. Yes yes. About your Teleportation magic, you really did master it well. You can teleport anywhere now. I heard you are making Leyman Farnendo's grandson training here every day, ay? He may be the first person who said something good about you. He was thankful to you because not only you are training him you also teleporting in his house every day and teleporting back here forcefully with his grandson to not allowing him to run away. It is really a great sign of friendship."

"Yes, thank you, father."

I thanked his praise.

He looked at Mother, she nodded toward him. He took out a paper and passed it to me.

"Here is proof that you are a member of Trouble Handling Council(THC) now. You need at least 20 D rank missions and 3 C rank to complete to take the exam of the Royal Guard. I want to see you in the seat where your elder brother Dante was once before. I am giving you six months, do not enter here before completing the mission. Of course, I am not giving you any coins or food, do it by yourselves with those two friends of you."

***

With the papers of the THC, I entered the garden where we three practices. Like as always only Marlin was here, that fat fool didn't come here today.

I look at Marlin. He had become 170 cm. And I think it is his limit. He cannot become taller anymore. As for his skinny body, he becomes healthier now. His face was like a Korean Kpop singer. With makeup, he will be totally like them. He had blonde here, with the armor and sword of this world, he will look like a perfect Shining White Prince. His current rank was 8th level regular and the fatty in the 5th level of regular.

"Finish 300 laps. I am going to pick up that fool."

I told him.

"Yes."

Unlike before he had the spirit behind his "Yes". He understood what advantage he will gain, unlike that fool. So he will finish all 300 laps without cheating. I teleported to the house of Edward Fernando.

When I teleported to the Fernando house I saw maids were ready with foods and cards. Because I visit here everyday same time they decorate foods on time.

Every day I tell them stories and I also teach them how to play cards, like call bridge, 29, and pokers. By the way, the cards were made by me. I use hard paper and a pen to make them. So, it might look comical to our world. Like always I told them stories and play call bridge with them today. After finishing the game I tell them,

"By the way, ladies. From tomorrow I won't visit here for a few days."

"What? But why?"

One of the maids asked me with a shocked face.

"Nooooo- How could we live without hearing the story of Loki Sama."

Eliza said as if it was everything over for her. By the way, I teach them to call me Sama, because a maid isn't perfect if they don't call me by attaching Sama.

"Sorry ladies, it's business. My father gave me the mission to complete 20 D ranks and 3 C ranks under THC, and I have to complete them in 6 months. As you guys know, I cannot be in the Royal Guard if I don't complete this many missions."

I told them with a sorry face.

"Ah no..."

One of them said with a sad face, others were also making the sad faces.

"But-but, isn't that unfair? You know it is hard to complete 20 D ranks and 3 C ranks in just 6 months? For a peak level regulars team, it takes 1 year to complete which was the highest record, even for the Semi-Professional team they weren't able to finish 20 D rank mission in just six months."

Eliza said. By the way, Eliza is a member of the maid council. To become a member of the maid council they must have the experience to participate in the missions under THC, and by completing these missions, they become verified maid. The advantages of a verified maid are, they not only get a salary from their boss but also from the government, they can change their master anytime, they will have pensions after their retirement.

"Nothing I can do. As you guys know it is not only my father's goal but also my goal, I want to become stronger."

I told them with a determined face.

"Is that so, all the best then Loki Sama, we will wait for you to come back. We will miss you."

Sigh, they are cute and adorable maids. In my house, all maid runs as soon as they saw me.

"Aaaaaa, young master Loki, I also will miss you. I also will wait for you."

Edward said with a crying face. I was about to say that he is coming but,

"No, you are also going with Young Master Loki Western. Here is your paper of THC."

It was Edward's grandpa.

Leyman Fernando gave him the same paper that my father gave me. He looked at me,

"Hey, you look different than a few months ago. I am impressed with your recent behavior. Please look after this fool. Made him a man that this Fernando can proud of."

He pats on my shoulder with a gentle smile. I returned his smile with a smile and said to him,

"Leave him to me."

"No gramps. you can't do that me, it will be my corpse next time you see me. How can you do this to your cute grandson?"

Layman didn't give a damn about Edward's whining and went out after giving a glance toward me. I patted the shoulder of Edward and said with a smile,

"Now we can enjoy our time my friend."

Seeing my smile his blood was drained out of his face.

***

Even though there is a headquarter of THC in the capital, the main office of the capital was another city which is 30 kilometers away from here. We three arrived at the gate and went out.

"Young master Loki we will die without carriage, why didn't you take a one?"

The fatso said to me.

"Because we will run from here."

"No-noo, you are not serious are you?"

The fatty asked me with a blue face.

"No, I am joking. The carriage is so slow for me so I will use my own vehicle."

I told him.

"Your vehicle? What is that?"

Both Edward and Marlin looked at me curiously. I entered the menu, and choose the mount option from there, in the realm of guardian mount wasn't living being but the car, bike, jeep, truck, bus, etc. I choose jeep. Because I do not think other than truck and jeep no vehicle can carry this fatso. A truck sounds so uncool for now so I choose a jeep.

When I choose the fastest jeep it appeared here forming a magic circle.

Seeing this car Edward back way as if he was in fear of this devil.

"Ow, what is this?"

Fatty asked, Marlin also want to know about it.

I didn't tell them anything and sit on the driving seat. Both of them looking at me dumbfoundedly. I told them,

"Marlin seat beside me, and Edward go seat behind."

They did what I said to do. By the way, Edward hardly fit in the backseat. Nevermind, even he falls down he won't die, I will heal him before something like this happens.

This car is 300 kph. So, it would take ten minutes or so to visit the city call Nascent.

After I started the jeep both of them got surprised.

"Oh, this thing actually runs. Oh, oh it actually fast, fastest thing I have ever on."

Marlin said excitedly. The roads in this world are smoother and there is no traffic jam so I can drive this pretty smoother.

After we enter the Nascent city everyone was looking at us more important our car strangely or curiously. Well, it is obvious. This is an unknown entity for this world. But no one stopped us, because I show our identity to the city guard. I tell them this is a magic item. So, they accept it as it is. They thought It may be a new item made by those magic scientists.

We came in front of the THC main office by driving this jeep and all of us came down from the car, I take it back to my inventory. This office was not different than other government offices. Nothing special.

Looking at the outer appearance a few moments, we entered the office to receive or choose our first mission.

 

 

11