[VOLUME 1]Life 2: Two Gungnirian in Realm of Guardian.
256 6 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Part-1:

Our first mission was to collect the herbs from the mountains. How cliche! Whatever, business is business no matter the quality. Well, my main intention of coming outside of the royal capital wasn't to complete this mission, but entirely different things I want to test out with these two friends of mine.

By the way, before we exit the THC main office the reception advised us to avoid the jungle of the mountain because there is a huge Monster Bear roaming around which may be in the Professional rank monster. Regular rank like us, can't stand a chance with this thing.

Well, weakling like a Professional rank not a problem. I take out the jeep again and went to the mountains where we have the mission to complete. The amount of herbs was not a small by any means. It took three to five days to complete it. Because they are somewhat hard to find.

But well, I have the map, which indicates where those are.

"Master Loki, will you teach me how to drive this? I really want to try it."

Marlin requested me to teach him driving the jeep.

"Not a problem. I will teach you"

After that, I teach how driving works while going towards the mountain. Because this is not a plain place I told him I will have him try it on the plain road next time.

When we reach our destination I told Fatso to find those herbs in just 1 hour no matter how, by the way, I passed him the map on a paper which indicates where to find them.

"Why? Why me?"

He asked me.

"Because you haven't done any training today. Don't talk just run."

I replied.

"You know Young Master Loki, I really miss past you. You are real evil basta*d now."

Edward was mumbling.

"Did you say something?"

I asked him with a smile.

"No Master Loki, it's just some herbs, I will go and back in an hour."

Saying that he ran. Well, I am bored these days I rarely can bomber him with my Buddha"s Fist.

"Marlin, do your shit."

Hearing me Marlin took out his sword and started to shadow swing in the air. I teach him a particular set of sword skill. I actually learned it from my brother, but because I was fat before I couldn't use this movement. But I have memorized his movement, so passed those to him as he can perform those easily as long as he practices properly.

Seeing that both were doing their job I lay down on the bonnet of the jeep and close my eyes. Not for sleeping, but for,

[LOGGING INTO THE REALM OF GUARDIAN'S CITY OF LIGHT]

Currently, I am inside a lively city, this has the same view as the game I played, however, unlike the characters of the game which was animated these are real people.

Someone noticed me from this world,

"Welcome, City Lord. How are your days?"

It was an old man.

"I am fine. How's your work going?"

They are so real, that I cannot ignore them. So, I replied to them and asked back.

"Because you are the ruler our business is in flourishing days."

He replied. After exchanging a few words with him and some other residents of this city I open a tab that can only be open in this city, which is Guild Hall.

In the realm of guardian, the guild doesn't mean a collection of players but a collection of a side character.

Among side characters, there are four types of species presented, Divine Beings(God+Angels), Evil Beings(Devil God+Fallen Angels), Beast, and pet.

A player could equip one Divine Beings, one Evil Beings, one Beast, and one pet with them. In the dungeon after completing a mission, they could change them, they cannot do this in the middle of this game. After coming to this world I already met them. Because it is hard to deal with them most of the time I avoid them until now. I am not Ainz Ooal Gown who loved his servers very much, though it seems my 'servents' also has absolute irreversible loyalty toward me.

After I entered the guild 14 beings were present there. 7 divine beings and 7 evil beings. All of them were bowing toward me.

"Welcome back to Ragnarok, My Lords."

All 14 of them said. I nodded toward them.

"So, what is the situation?"

The Arch Goddess said,

"This world manifested to the outer realm for billions of years, RoG is known as the Land of God. They think only God can enter here. Because no mortal beings could enter here yet."

Realm of Guardians is a floating land in the Gungnir. It is almost compared to a moon. Which means everyone can see this floating land every day. At first, I didn't recognize it very well, but two times in a year it gets so closed for eyes to understand it's shaped. They call this event as Descends of God. When this happens everyone held a holy festival. Fortunately, I have witnessed one festival after coming to this world.

In the earth, when I logged in to the game, sometimes a graphical intro image popped up where the outer shape of the Realm of Guardian appears. If you are familiar with Sword Art Online's Aincrad then it is similar to this, dear readers of my life story if you are on earth, please google it.

Where I was, oh yes, what I want to say is, I saw the Realm of Guardian outer shaped which is known as the Land of God in the Descends of God festival.

"I know that, tell me more about it. If you know."

After I found out the truth I teleported to the outer wall of the realm of guardian and I saw this world known as Gungnir where I have transmigrated as Loki. I told my side characters to investigate about it.

"Land of God is the main power source of Gungnir. In legends, it says because god leaks their aura, some of them drop down to Gungnir which was the reason people could absorb aura from the air and learned to use magic. And to be honest, it is true, we are, especially you and floor boss of 666 (top floor) are leaking so much aura over the years that got absorbed into the atmosphere, thus people could use magic."

So, that's how it is. Because Loki was too ignorant in history and religion he doesn't know about this info. By the way, my side characters visited the Gungnir and investigated for me, it would be odd if someone like me who was ignorant about these things until the recent past suddenly got curious and asking around it. And like me, Marlin and Edward have no clue about it too.

"So, is it possible to make an outsider come here?"

After hearing this question a devilishly handsome man came forward and said,

"It is possible my lord. I have tested it with a few guinea pigs. But..."

He is the head of the Devil Race the great Lucifer.

"But?"

I asked him about his "but".

"But they have to sign up for that at the entrance of the RoG."

Well, that is an easy process.

I am the city master of the RoG. Because in the PvP arena I was an absolute champion. From the beginning, I was holding the number one place of my server. By the way, I used to play in the Asian server, not an American one. I was the champion of the Asian server so I was chosen as a city master. The privilege I have as city master was,

-1% chance of finding a legendary weapon on the dungeon.

-10% buff of all stats.

-Weapon of Destruction. (The weapon will change when the player changes the class.)

-Set of Armors of Destruction.

-Eye of Ragnarok

    -Stun enemy for 5s.

    -Heals the user and his teammate

    -Power of Destruction (Release massive amount mana which is 500% of base attack.)

    -Avatar of God (Stays 20s, all stats 200% stronger than the user.)

  -Turning half of the enemies as allies for 15s. This skill also works on other players' side characters.

In this game, if one becomes a city master it is hard to make him fall. Well, this game is an absolute Play to Win which was not for a free player in terms of having the top three seats. In fact, in the American server, I tried to play this game as free and was barely in the top ten.

As you can guess, the name of my guild and the in-game name came from the Eye of Ragnarok. At first, it was my real name after becoming the city lord I changed my name to Loki with a name card.

Part-2:

I return back to the mountains. By the way, if I go to the RoG my real body also goes there. But there is a difference in the timeline. which is 1000 years of RoG equals to 1 year in the Gungnir. 1000 seconds compare to 1s in this world. I wasn't there for not more than 60 minutes, so I was absent from this world, not more than 3.6 seconds.

Marlin was looking at me with a wondering face. I guess he was thinking I had teleported somewhere and for some reason came back instantly. This is a good excuse for me to vanish from Gungnir to RoG.

I was looking at nature for the next hour. Edward came here with the herbs. He collected all the required herbs. Because I have pointed him where it can be found, it was possible for him to collect them in an hour, or else it would have taken more than two days for him.

"Young Master, as you ordered, I have collected all the herbs to complete the mission."

Saying that he laid down on the surface.

I kicked him and said,

"Why are you laying down? It's not over YET."

Saying that I healed him. But he was still down.

"What? Weren't this herbs were all to complete this mission?"

Fatso asked me.

"Like I give a damn about this mission. I came outside of the Royal Capital for entirely different reasons."

Saying that I teleported to the place where my map was pointing red dot. I tap the shoulder of Monster Bear and Teleported to the mountain.

Seeing that Edward stand up like current and Marlin dropped his sword out of fear. When I was in my home I learned the iron prison from Yun Hua.

I threw both Marlin and Edward in front of 1st level of Professional rank Monster Bear then I casted iron prison surrounding them and said,

"Now you two, try to scratch anywhere of the bear, and I will get you guys out from this prison and kill the bear."

Both Marlin and Edward look at me once and looking at the Monster Bear once. They are just trying to understand what I meant by scratching the bear.

On the other hand, the Monster Bear was confused at first seeing the sudden change of scenario. It was looking at its surroundings. A few seconds later it saw Marlin and Edward and cried out a heavy roar.

The Fatso told me while pointing out the bear,

"Hey, Loki my brother, you are joking, aren't you?"

When he did say that I teleported out of there.

"Wait, where did you go?"

I teleported far from there, but I am watching them with a telescope magic. I also learned it from Yun Hua. Because I have high mana I can hear them even from long distances. Fatso was almost crying. But I saw Marlin picked up his sword, even though he was shaking.

The bear saw Marlin pick up the sword and acknowledged that he want to fight. Even though Marlin looks like this thin and little, but he has the courage that is why most of the time he falls into trouble. Like that time he picked up a fight with drunk people, that guy was bad-mouthing his parents that is why he tried to punch him and instead got bullied by them.

The bear was coming towards them with steady feet. The more it came in front of Marlin the more he was shaking.

The Fatso sat on his knee and collapsed. He fainted while showing the white part of the eye.

At a certain distance, the bear stopped walking. It was glaring at Marlin. And Marlin was glaring at the bear too. Though Marlin's whole body was shaking, his eyes were calm and firm.

I got what I wanted from both of them. Sigh!

Wait, the bear jumped. Marlin gonna die for sure. Because the bear is freaking Professional where Marlin was on 8th level Regular rank.

I hurriedly went in front of them and touch both Marlin and Fatso and teleported from there to another place.

I took them to the gate of the Realm of Guardians, it is the place where every player started their game on RoG.

"Well done Marlin."

I told Marlin.

"Wait, where are we?"

Marlin was looking around the huge gate.

"This is a special place. You will know soon enough."

Saying that I kicked the Fatso,

"Stop your acting, I know you are in conscious."

When I did that the Fatso open his eyes and look around his body. And then he sighed deeply. Though he acts like a fool, he is a crafty giant.

He was acting that he lost consciousness.

"So, you thought I will help you, if you act dead ass?"

I asked him, in return Fatso shamelessly laughed.

"Hehe, I cannot escape brother Loki's evil eyes. I have trust in you, even though you are a reincarnation of the devil god, you never let your brother fall into danger. So, I thought you would help me, if I act like I lost my consciousness"

My experiment went well, one has courage and another has trust in his comrades, brothers.

"Well, then, let's start our real journey from here on."

I told them while they were looking at my flashy pose like a stupid.

Part-3:

"You guys, touch the gate."

Both of them looked at my face with confusion when I told them to touch the gate of RoG. But they do as per my command anyway.

[Enter Your Name.]

The window popped up, the same window when a new player enters the game after account registration and write theirs In Game Name.

Both of them looking at the sentence with confusion. Edward asked me,

"Brother, I don't understand the language."

Ah, I forgot. RoG's default language was English. This world's language is Greek. Not the Greek language we know on earth. It's different than what we know.

I went to the admin panel, and search for the default Game language settings. I searched for the language of this world, but I couldn't find it. Seems like I have to do something else for it. However, when I was about to quit the admin panel, a window popped up.

[A NEW LANGUAGE WAS DETECTED. DO YOU WANT TO INSTALL GREEK LANGUAGE TO PROGRAM?]

Heck ya! Of course, I will install it. It took less than a second to install it, and I changed the system language to Greek. Of course, I can understand both the Greek letters and language.

I saw the IGN input language also changed to Greek.

"Ah, it's telling us to enter our name?"

Marlin said.

"Yes, enter your full name."

As the sons of the noble, we were taught basic language letters and how to write it. So, it wasn't impossible for them to write. But I show them how to do that by tapping the ethereal screen. 

It was easy for them and both of them entered their full name.

[Welcome, newbies to the Realm of Guardian.]

When they pressed the OK button both of them disappeared from this place. They must have transported to Dungeon Level 1 easy mode.

There are 3 modes of each dungeon except level 666. Those are Easy, Hard, and Disaster. After every 10 levels, there is an extra dungeon, which is called Calamity.

After completing Easy, Hard, and Disaster players can upgrade to the next dungeon level. As for every 10 levels after, they have to overcome the Calamity level Boss.

Whatever, as the administrator, I can peek on their logs.

Marlin and Edward got transferred into different Dungeon. Only completing level 5 dungeons, players could team up in RoG.

I have to look at them separately. At first, I look at Marlin's progress. In the first dungeon, a "cliche" skeleton appeared. They are easy to kill even with a stick. There is no default class in this game. The class change when the player changes the weapon. Those who log in for the first time they are given a wooden stick. After cleaning level 1's all modes they will go to the city and in the weapon and armor shop, they can buy weapons and armor.

Likewise, Marlin was confronting the first level three skeletons. Because he doesn't know the level system he was somewhat afraid. But with all courage, he attacked the skeleton and they were destroyed much easily.

Of course, the skeleton will destroy easily because they are 1st level Rookie. I had changed their power scale before. 10th level dungeon monster mean 10th level Rookie and 11th level monster mean 1st level Regular. By the way level 8 dungeon doesn't mean they will hold level 8 minions, but lower than 6 level for 9 lower than 7 level minions, as for bosses I will give you an example with level 8 dungeon, where the easy boss is level 7, Hard boss is level 8 and Disaster boss is level 9. At one point it is impossible for solo, but you will given side characters and god-level weapon as well as 5 other team members and lastly but the most important element, the crafty brain of human which is greater than mere AI, though I finished the game with me and my side characters alone. Let us talk about it later.

Marlin is 8th level regular, so yes, it will be easy for him to beat merely 1st level rookie.

By killing them, they will also get the experience point with that they can level up. The scale of the experience to level up is same as the real world. In a mathematical formula, the amount of experience for each level is (2L+2R)^2. Where L=level and R=Realm. As for the formula of getting experience after killing a monster is (L+R)^2. I applied this formula to the game.

I watched Marlin is completing the level with ease. I think he will complete the level pretty easily as the dungeon boss doesn't appear in the first level. Even if there was one, it will be just one level stronger than the minions.

Whatever, let me check how Fatso was performing.

"Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!"

After seeing the walking skeleton Edward screamed. Well, it is a perfectly normal reaction. In this world Skeleton mean ghost. So, he thinks those are ghosts. And gave a scream out of fear.

"Don't come in front of me, you freaks!!"

The Fatso yelled. He was backing down slowly. Level 1 skeletons are slow on their feet. This was one of the reasons, it is easy for a newbie to kill them.

At one point, the Fatso stumbled on a stone and fall down like a huge meteor. Just because of his shockwave one of the skeletons fly away from there. Though it didn't get destroyed. It stands on his bony feet and started to walk towards the Fatso again.

On the other hand, the Fatso couldn't stand up with his overweight body, I think he also got some back pain. Sigh! I think he needs more training with my Buddha's Fist.

As he couldn't stand up, the skeletons were coming towards him with steady feet, and at one point they reach in front of Edward.

Edward tried to stand up, but he fell down again because of his fear. The fear he got from my attack is different than this. He knows that he won't die if I beat him, but he doesn't know if these creatures will kill him or not.

He closed his eyes and wait for the skeletons to attack him. However, when skeletons attacked him, he opened his eyes and looking at these skeletons like a fool.

"What the, even a kid has more strength than this."

He sits on his ass and grabs all of the skeletons with his giant fat clutches and crushed them. Though he should kill them with the stick, he did that without it. Meh... Doesn't matter. This game is a physical world now, so it will be okay if it doesn't go according to the game's settings.

After getting confidence, Fatso was crushing the skeletons by hands whenever he confronts ones.

"Hahahahaha! You damn thing, because of you guys, I got humiliated. Die bitc*, die. Fuhahahaha."

That fool was laughing like a maniac. I think he must have got too scared, that's why he is acting like this.

Well, like Marlin he will also finish off the level one dungeon easily, I guess.

Letting out a sigh, I teleported back to the City. Seeing me every one of this city welcomed me with reverence. I also answered back them with a happy face.

I was standing in front of the gate. Where those two will be teleported to this city after finishing off the missions.

By the way, this world is an open-world game. Outside of this city has several mini-cities and villages. And you also have to use feet or mount to go there. You have to also use feet or mount to go to the different levels of the dungeon. When you die you will be teleported to the nearby villages or cities. You can say, the City of Light RoG's capital city.

Someone teleported in front of me. He was one of the handsome and good looking guys in the RoG.

"It is going pretty well."

He commented.

"Yes, even though it will not go as game settings, it is fine. Our experiment is successful."

As per the developer, this world's size is as big as the earth, it was their advertisement that another earth in the earth. But the population of this world is exactly 100072.

So you can say this world is almost empty. My goal is to borrow a few populations from the gigantic Gungnir.

I and my other side characters are the strongest entity in this world. Just because I am "infinite" they are infinite too, that is why I gave them extra rank which was never used in this world. Which is True God and True Demon god.

The man who was standing beside me the Lucifer is the most crafty being even though he should be a bot. He was the one who was aiding me with the modification of the world. As for the arch goddess she has a special ability called eyes of god. With that, she can oversee the world. It was also mentioned in the story mode of the game, that nothing can escape her eyes. Like Lucifer, Arch Goddess is the leader of the Divine beings.

RoG is divided by Three continents. Three continents comprise 21 countries. The names of those continents are, "Naraka" where devils rules, "Asura" where beast rules, and "Deva" which is ruled by the Gods. Each continent has 7 countries. In the middle of these three continents is the City of Light.

Well, with my power I never had the intention of world domination but to create a new civilization. After all, I am the strongest. The world called Gungnir already beneath me, today or tomorrow that world will submit to me.

These side characters of mines are aiding me with my goal, with all of their power. The recruitment of the new residents already undergoing.

"How residents of RoG are acting?"

I asked him.

"Everyone outside of Dungeon worships you as a god. Even those field monsters."

The field monster is the monster where RoG uses them as a side quest. One of the privileges of City Master is those side quests monsters never attack the city master, meanwhile, the city master side quest complete automatically.

"That's a piece of good news."

If the primary members of this world disobey me then why will all of the new residents obey me?

"Looks like those two finished their quest."

As Lucifer said, those two appeared in front of the gate. I went toward them. Lucifer didn't follow me but vanished from the place.

"Congratulations, you guys. You have completed your job pretty well."

I congratulate them.

"Nevermind, brother. Where are we? Which country is it?"

The Fatso asked me.

"This is not a country, but a special place where only special people can enter."

I replied to them.

"Follow me."

I told them to follow me. I took them to in front of the Weapons and Armor shop.

The shopkeeper bowed to me and said,

"Does anything you need, your lordship?"

There were deep fear and respect in his tone. Seeing that both Edward and Marlin looked at each other, because people greeted me out of fear before, but not with a respectful tone.

"Yes, they are my friends. I want new weapons for them. Give them Regular rank armor."

I also adjust the armor of RoG on Gungnir's standard. Like the game, Regular rank can only wear Regular Rank armor.

"Yes, your highness, which class armor do you need?"

The shopkeeper asked. I pointed at Marlin,

"Give this boy, the Swordsman class armor."

Then I pointed at Edward,

"Give him the Barbarian class armor."

Marlin is a short guy as well as thin, he cannot handle a heavy one-handed sword. So, I make him took a two-handed sword. This world isn't your RPG where you will go with your normal hack and slash and dodge. You have to understand the physics of this world as well as the theory of reality.  With Marlin's short body he won't be much of a weapon in this world. But with a two-handed sword, he may become the nightmare of the Gungnir.

The Regular rank two-handed sword is a mere Iron sword. No special enhanced ability cannot be added. Only level one gem can be integrated. I make his sword the highest level of Regular rank. With this sword, the Regular level cannot stand a chance. He can fight with 2nd Level Semi-Professional with toe to toe.

As for the Fatso, I gave him a hammer, with his huge body only thing he will able to be mobilized is the hammer. Other weapons will obstacles for his body. The wilder of the hammer is basically build for the tank in this game. The two-handed swordsman stayed center. A one-handed swordsman is a rear guard, a magician is a mid-ranger fighter, a bow user is a long-distance player or so-called sniper. The dagger is hand to hand combat player and the Pistol user was the same as magician mid-ranger and Rifles for long-range.

By the way, because the class can be changed with just changing weapons I mastered all the class in the game because I have money to spend on a multiple build character.

"Now, then guys, as you can see this your weapon is top class for your level, Edward you can defeat an 8th level Regular with your 5th level strength and you can even give a hard time a 10th level regular. As for Marlin, you can fight with 1st level Semi-Professional and because of your ability and weapon you can beat them if you are careful you can defeat even 2nd level semi-professional."

Marlin and Edward both gulped and nodded because they were in so daze they forgot to speak.

"Thank you, Headlin."

I thanked the shopkeeper.

"Anytime my lord. We are good because you are here for us. So, we are happy to help you."

I smiled and nodded at him. I didn't say to him anymore and exit the shop with those two.

They were looking everywhere, they were experiencing that everyone was greeting and bowing toward me with there utmost reverence.

"Brother Loki, I have a question."

With an unusual tone, Edward asks.

"Yes."

"Why everyone looking and treating us... no you... like that? Who are you? It is as if you are the king of this place. Just who are you?"

Edward asked me. Marlin added,

"We were close friends of you, we thought we knew a lot about you, in truth we know nothing about you."

I looked at them with deep eyes. We are already in front of the gate that lets us go outside of this city.

"You guys finished your dungeon first, I will answer you all question. Focused on becoming stronger. You guys are my friend. All I want from you guys are, become stronger and stronger to stand behind me as the member of this Loki's faction."

I bought a car for them from the shop and give it to them.

"Marlin I showed you how to drive, no?"

Hearing me Marlin nodded.

I got out the car for them as well as a map and said,

"You will be driving that jeep and according to this map you will follow the route, this map is paper but a special paper, it will show your current place and your goal with distant."

"I understand. What about you?"

He asked me as if he was ignoring the fact that map can what now?

"Of course, I will be with you guys. But... I will just sleep, I am so sleepy."

Marlin nodded and took the key. Like before Edward was on the backseat, I was on the front seat beside the driver seat. When I saw Marlin started driving albeit with a shaky hand I fall on asleep.

Part-4:

Both of them were seeing the outside world of the City of Light. It was a peaceful rural area, not much different from Gungnir, but in terms of natural air, it is much richer than Gungnir.

Most of the time they are getting surprised because of the field monster. Whenever fIeld sees the jeep they try to attack us until they see me. They back away like a loyal puppy. And go somewhere else as soon as possible.

By the way, the higher-level dungeons area has the higher-level field monsters. In fact, there are a few single field monsters that can destroy a nation of Gungnir. Not to mention there is the field boss who respawns one hour after killing.

Whatever this area is for the beginner field. The closest field boss will appear in front of the level 15 dungeon.

It took us to reach 10 minutes to reach in front of the level 2 dungeon. I was pretending to sleep that's why both of them don't know I am awake.

"So, should we enter this place?"

Edward asked Marlin.

"Yes. I think we should."

Marlin nodded.

"Hey, Marlin... Why are you desperate to go through with him? I know that we cannot defy our evil friends, but it is as if you are going along with his wish by volunteering."

He asked him with a smile. There wasn't any heavy meaning behind his words.

"You see, I dream to become stronger.... no, strongest from the time when I realize how cruel this world is. But for some reason, I am in the bottleneck. No matter how much I try, the martial world or magic world not meant for me. At one point I have given up the idea and tried to walk as just an ordinary naughty boy. But Master Loki's sudden change also changed me. When he trained me, I realized I can become so strong that I can hold the moon and cover the sun with my hand."

Marlin look at Edward's eyes with firm eyes of his. There weren't any lies or fake confidence in him. Whatever he said, he said from bottom of his heart.

"Sigh, I see."

Edward shrugged with his thick shoulder.

"What about you? If you really wanted to run away you would have many ways to do that. Why are you with his training?"

Marlin asked Edward. It is true, no matter how many times I came to pick him up when he was running away, he never runs away from his house. He was just hiding behind the wall. He could run away anywhere, even though I could have grabbed him if I want.

"It just, even he is an evil guy, I never can... I never want to defy his wish. He is someone who always saved my ass. If wasn't there I wouldn't have known the value of brotherhood and how wonderful world this is. He is the first person who acknowledge me as a human being. I am thankful to him. So, thankful to him."

Hearing Edward, Marlin smiled and walk toward the level two dungeon's gate. He vanished from there. Edward looked at me, I am perfectly sleeping but I still can see them because I can access the logs. It is strange administration power which can allow me to see someone's activity live. And I can see that even outside of RoG.

Edward also followed Marlin's footsteps and vanished from there. I opened my eyes.

"I guess I am not wrong to keep them to my side. I am really blessed with having these kinds of friends in this life. Even though they followed bad Loki it was just his bad guiding make them follow a bad path."

I said to myself. Even my mother and father are great people, even though I have done bad deeds day by day they had trust in me that someday I will become a better person. That is why I do not want to part with them even I have the power to do so.

Part-5

(Eliza's POV)

Huh! I am already missing them. Not only me, but every maid who is around me also started to miss them... no, him. Loki sama's story becomes somewhat medicine for bored us.

It is as if our work isn't in motion. Because Master Edward isn't at home there wasn't much work to do, to begin with.

Huh, Loki sama... He was someone I used to despise. I had seen him nothing but trash. I heard bad work he did around the city and also making our Young Master Edward do bad deeds. To be honest I also used to hate Master Edward. He just eats, eats, and eats. Someday he will explode I think. I heard he is in love with some noble girl who is one of the beautiful ladies in this city, so he never took notice of us, which is reassuring for us.

But back then every time his bad friend Loki sama came to our house we would be in stress because we thought he is the ultimate bad guy. Even our Maid Council cannot do anything to the Mighty Family of this Gungnir's Western family. Though Every maid of his house warry about him, he never has done anything to us for some reason.

But something changes when he recently coming to this household daily, the first day when he came to this house and punched that Edward and make him fly I was almost scared because of his impossible feet, how come someone can made fly this gigantic lump of meat?

We maid thought no matter what Edward is our master if we let our master be beaten like that the family head will be angry with us. We wanted to protest, but a deadly mana aura hit us, it felt like as if we are about to cross the mortal world to hell. How can a man be this strong, not to mention he is a reputed loser. I thought he is just a mere Regular. I am a semi-professional, you know? But how?

After that he removed the pressure from us as well as ordered me to bring some food for me, I thought if I do not do this he will eat me alive. I hurriedly brought food for him. He nodded happily and start eating. Every maid beside me was in the same place I saw before as if they will die if they move an inch.

He suddenly looked at us, we all back away. I-I almost peed.

"There was a girl called Cinderella."

Suddenly he started talking.

"Cinderella came from a noble family. She is the only daughter of a wealthy and widower duke who has remarried to provide her with a stepmother and two stepsisters. Cinderella's mother died due to illness when she was still a young girl, leaving her with a doll, favorite dress, and a pair of glass slippers."

Wha-what is it, it is as if he started to telling us a story. We all maid look at each other but we didn't spell a single word. In the middle of the story, I unconsciously asked "then?" when he stopped telling us the story. I do not know at some point all of us engrossed in the story so much that we forgot where we are and who was with us.

After when we heard that, the heroine of the story had a happy ending we cannot help but clapping and almost got emotional. Because some of us have almost a similar circumstance.

"Young master Loki, I never thought you know such a good story."

I said to him. He was looking at us. What is this? His eyes have pure naughtiness. He wasn't evil or anything. He is just a naughty guy. I saw the food has gone in front of him. One of the maids named Tori ran to the kitchen and brought more food for him. Then he said,

"Hahaha, do you want to hear more?"

"Yes!!"

All of us replied, of course, we want to.

After he finished his fifth story I told him,

"Young Master, I misjudged you. I thought you are just a lawless noble who does not understand about man-woman's romance. But today my viewpoint about you changed altogether."

Yes, he wasn't a bad person. And we came to understand him more in the last month where he told us many stories and teach us many games.

When I was doing house chores Tori came in front of me and said,

"Hey, Eliza, can't we change our master easily if we join Maid Council?"

Her sudden question made me startle. I couldn't help but look at other maids.

"Yes, if we join the Maid Council the process will be much easier than the normal method but why?"

I told her as well as asked her the reason why she suddenly asked me this.

"I will transfer to the household of Western."

When she said that, something clicked on my mind. Hey, it isn't a bad idea. I don't think if we want to transfer from this family to another family even for a normal maid it wouldn't be hard, but the problem is Western family only accept verified maid. And their maid corps is one of the best in this nation even greater than the Royal Family itself.

So, if Tori wanted to transfer there she must have the license of Maid Council. She also needs other attributes, but that can be built in overtime.

I felt someone is tugging my maid uniform, when I look down it was Neharika. She said,

"Eliza, I, want, too."

She is an introvert shorty cuty maid of us. Even though her age is the same as me, her appearance was like 12 years kid. She is a genius little girl who can become a great person if not she was a peasant. Though she showed interest in nothing, he showed interest in the gun and machine's story. It is as if she becomes another person when she is in front of Loki sama. Her eyes always sparkle and asked Loki sama to say more and more Science Fiction and Mistry story. We didn't mind any kind of the story of his. All of his stories make us awe. It is as if otherworldly stories.

So, she also want to become one of the Loki sama's maid. The next person... I looked at Tina who is trying to eavesdrop while pretending to hears nothing.

"What? Why are you looking at me?"

She asked me with a red face.

"So, you do not want to join Loki sama's maid team?"

I asked her with a serious voice, but everyone knows I was mischievous.

"If you guys want to join it's not like I can stay here alone. So, I have to follow you guys. I have no choice, yes, I have no choice."

She saying like as if she has no choice but we all know she want to join the Western family even if we don't want to join there. I look at the next person, I already knew she will join his family. She is Shia Vendelin. The head chef of this Fernando family. We all know she falls for him because young master Loki also knows how to cook, and to be honest he can make a lot of yummy food.

Only a few people know that Shia Vendelin is from a noble family. She is none other than the sister of the current head of the Maid Council, Mimosa Vendelin, who appeared to be also the head of the Vendelin family.

She smiled coolly and said,

"Well then, it looks like I have to talk with Lord Fernando and Head of the Maid Council. Eliza already one of the high spec maids, as for you three you guys already have the aptitude to become the verified maid of the Maid Council, all you have to do complete a few missions."

"Yay!"

Tori and Tina high five and cute Neharika made guts pose in front of her chest.

Part-6:

(Back to MC's PoV)

We already spend two weeks in this game world, which is not more than 20 minutes in the real world. Those two already finished level 20 dungeons. The current level of Marlin is Regular 10th who is almost verge of breaking through to Semi-professional. As for Edward, he is on Regular 7th, another push he will break through to the level 8th Regular.

In level 20 dungeon, the rank of the monster should be the 1st level of Semi-Professional rank.  In the next dungeon, they will have to face the 20th level Calamity Boss. But before that, I want them to taste something else. The 10th level Calamity boss was too easy for them. So, they defeated it pretty easily. By the way, I did make them go solo even though they could team up on level 6 dungeon because they were powerful alone until now.

They came out from the dungeon. Marlin seems fine, where Edward seems traumatic. Because he is a peak 7th level Regular who has to defeat a 1st level semi-professional. He was so desperate and used his all to defeat the Semi-Professional monster. They yet to know one of the greatest secrets of this RoG. By the next dungeon, they will come to know. Though it is secret for them, it is normal and obvious for us those who played any kind of monster or survival related game.

"Brother Loki, I cannot go any more than this. I will be killed at the next level. I almost died here."

Edward sat down. The meat of his body which was visible was trembling, which was a symbol of fear. Marlin was looking at Edward. There was nothing but confidence in his eyes. He gains a few muscles in the past two weeks, outer appearance with the dress he will look like an ordinary build boy but those who will see his body, abs, and chest they will be surprised that how well his body is developing. He is maybe now 175 cm. The different aura of the RoG made his height grown by a few centimeters. I think he will gain another 5cm in this world.

"No, worries Edward. From the next dungeon, you won't be alone to face that dungeon boss. You and Marlin will team up and face the Calamity Level boss."

The Calamity level 20th boss should be 1 level higher than the level 20 disaster level boss. Which should be around 2nd level Semi-Professional.

Hearing me Edward's eyes lit up. He stood up and said,

"Haha, so that's it. If Marlin is there it will be easy to defeat it. Hahahaha."

With Marlin's current ability if he uses his all, he can easily defeat a 4th level Semi-Pro, according to Edward's knowledge, the monster should be 2nd level semi-pro, so he felt convinced.

I nodded toward them. They took 8 hours break. They slept and ate. You can go without eating in this world for more than one year. Because the timeline is so slow in this world the body circulation also so slow. However, because these two new in this world they had to take food every day. Which was one of the reasons Marlin grow this much.

After stretching their body (mostly Marlin did that) they were in front of the dungeon.

They were already registered here as a team. Both of them looked at each other and nodded. And touch the gate together.

When they entered there, they saw a single monster. In the calamity level boss dungeon, only one monster was there, which was the boss itself. But that doesn't matter. They were gazing at the boss with big eyes.

The level of the boss was 30. Which also means the boss is at the 10th level of Semi-Professional.

In the rules of the game, level 20th dungeon's calamity level boss should be in the level 22 with 4 kinds of random skill with it. The monster's appearance was a bull with a club.

That how it should be, but the only difference was in the level. I have modified the level of the monster. It's level 30. Until now they are having a smooth sail. It's high time to show some real calamity.

Edward and Marlin were watching this 15 feet gigantic monster like fools. They cannot believe they will face something like that. They couldn't react properly.

The bull was standing there it won't strike before 30 sec after entering the dungeon. When 30 sec ended it slashed with his club, creating an arc, the shockwave was approaching toward them. Marlin came to his sense and duck down with Edward.

Marlin was sweating, he knows that if he didn't dodge that they would have been dead meat. Marlin stood up and prepared his weapon to attack.

He ran toward the monster horizontally. And jump with the swords while delivering a slash with his right-hand sword. The monster defends his attack with his club and smashed him onto a wall.

The wall was steady to broke. For the first time, there was an expression of pain in the face of Marlin. The monster went in front of him, it slash down his club on Marlin. Marlin dodge that one.

But the monster used his stun skill. Marlin stopped there. He couldn't move. There was a line of disbelieving in his eyes. This is the first time he is experiencing stun. Only a high-rank monster can use stun on the player, but the player can use stun on a monster higher than them albeit the probability varies.

This time monster didn't use his club but his fist. He punched him with another skill called Asura's Vengeance. Unlike Buddha's Fist, this attack requires close contact to hit the enemy.

By taking the punch half of his body buttered into a point that looks like it cannot be healed with any method.

The monster again attacks by the club, with Marlin shear will he tried to tackle it with his sword, but he couldn't overpowered the 10th level Semi-Pro rank monster. He flew and clash on to a wall.

The monster followed his body, but he didn't go in front of him this time it uplifts its club with grip and threw down it in the ground heavily. It was another skill of the monster called Ground Wave. The user delivers the attack into the ground and with that, the shockwave of the attack travels in front of the target spontaneously, only with high dodge and agility spec can evade this attack after it delivered.

Marlin encountered this attack before, it is true that the attack is fast, however, it is after delivering the attack, before the attack if the user is familiar with the skill he can dodge it without any difficulty.

But with his current situation, it will be hard no impossible for him to evade, so what he did, he used his own attack which can be delivered with only twin swords or twin daggers, the name of the attack is heavenly slash. It creates a white cross arc in the air and cuts everything which is weaker than it. But his attacked got overwhelmed by Ground Wave and he took the damage directly.

The result was... the death of Marlin.

Edward was looking at Marlin's limping body. Marlin wasn't moving anymore. Witnessing that Edward's eyes were trembling. The stream of sweat was running down his body without pause.

He was laying down at the same spot where Marlin dives down with him to evade the attack. After that, he experienced the fight between Marlin and the Bull monster. This is the first time he saw Marlin's battle, so I cannot blame his bewilderment and change of point of view toward Marlin.

I know by seeing his expression, what he was thinking. He was thinking that he never could give a fight like Marlin. For him, Marlin is right now out of his league.

After killing Marlin, the Bull was advancing toward Edward. He snapped back Marlin's dead body to the Bull. Evident fear was in his eyes. But unlike other times where he would have back down, he tried to stand up. He took out his hammer.

For the first time, I am seeing something has changed in him. Which is, the firmness he was showing. While the Bull was coming toward him slowly, he ran toward him with his fat body. Because he has bad adaptability in terms of moving speed because of his body I told him to increase his agility. Now, people of the Gungnir will be astonished how can a fat guy like him move this fast.

He follows the same tactic as Marlin, he ran toward it and attack it with a hammer, but unlike Marlin, he didn't jump. The bull didn't depend on the club to screen like last time. It used its right arm. Edward was backed down a few steps.

Edward raised his hammer with both hands and tried to use his strongest ability, that is "Thor's Hammer".

This attack delivers a 200 percent blow than the basic damage. Not only that, but it does also have a 20% knockback ability. Knockback is the sub-skill which makes the enemy back down by a few steps, though he couldn't deal much damage on the Bull, the knockback worked on the Bull.

It stepped away about a two meters distance than Edward. Edward got his confidence back and tried to attack it with Thor's Hammer again, but before he could do that, the monster used its very first skill with its club he used on them which made Marlin dive down to the ground. The name of the skill is Arc Slash. Unlike Heavenly Slash that Marlin used, it creates a single slash. However, the sharpness of the shockwave not lesser than Heavenly Slash.

Edward wasn't Marlin, even though I made him invest in agility, that doesn't mean his reaction is greater than Marlin. For that, he needs more humanly experience. Having capability doesn't mean having the ability to execute it, which was the case for Edward. And that was also the reason that brought his end.

The Arc Slasher directly struck on his head which severe his head's connection with his body. He died before he could understand that. He was down.

When that happened, both of their body had dissolved from there.

Outside of the dungeon, I stood up and teleported to the City of Light. There was a church in it called Light Hall. I directly transported there.

I saw three men inside the church, one of them was the father of the church and the other two were Edward and Marlin who were checking their bodies with disbelieving eyes.

Edward looked at me and asked,

"Why am I alive?"

There was an expression of absurdity showing in his eyes.

"Life and death is it real? Or just a loop?"

Marlin asked me.

I didn't answer anything to them. By grabbing their shoulder I took them outside of the RoG.

Both of them were looking at the outside view of the RoG.

"What's this? Hey, isn't that the Land of God?"

Edward asked me while Marlin seeing it with trembling eyes there was the visible fear in his eyes.

"Indeed, you are right. This is the world where you were in these past weeks. Look at that gate?"

I pointed at a gate.

"This was the gate you guys entered with."

I told them.

"It doesn't matter brother Loki, Doesn't matter at all. What do I want to know just who are you? You know, this is the realm where God lives?"

He asked me.

"Haha, that's what you wanted to know?"

I again teleported to another place.

There were few beings bowing down there. They were so beautiful as well as so charismatic and majestic. They were being that is the outside of their understanding.

Marlin and Edward were standing like a statue there to see this scenario.

I step toward without them, in the middle area where side characters were bowing down, there was a red carpet on the path I am walking on. I directly went toward the higher stage of the room and sat on a gaudy Kingly chair.

Marlin and Edward were looking at my action the whole time. I looked at them with clear but vigorous eyes. And told them with a profound voice,

"As you can see, this world known to you guys as Land of God. However, the real name of this world is the Realm of Guardian. Your sacred land of Persia is nothing but another huge world, though it is true to here lives some god-level entity. However, listen carefully, I will tell you guys once."

Both of them gulped down after hearing me,

"I am the King of this whole world."

After hearing me the Fatso was making absurd eyes and laughed like a puff,

"Come on Brother Loki, you can't be serious? Are you seriously telling that to us that you are the King of this world, or acting on a stage? You know, this world is the so-called Land of God, where primordial Kings of God rules here. You guha...."

Before he could say anything more a serious aura hit him and he was floored. His whole meat body was pasting on the ground.

"You... How dare you... how...how...how... dare you to insult our venerable King in front of us. If not you are our King's friend I would have kill you a thousand times and revive you thousands of times with salt."

It was the Starfall, one of the Devil Goddesses as well as the strongest woman god after Arch Goddess.

"Stop, Starfall."

I made her stop. If not she will do that for real whatever she said now. My god, her yandere side was perfectly inherited from the game description and story mode.

"Okay Milord, as you wish. I am sorry to show you my disgraceful side."

She removed her magic pressure from Edward and back down again to her knees and bowed like others. As for others, they were visibly happy with her action.

Marlin didn't say anything, he was silent beginning to end.

"As you guys can see, I am the king of this world as well as the absolute ruler. I have got this power very recently. Never ask me any question about my new gain power after that, all you have to know just that."

Edward was badly injured. I healed him. When I did that, he silently nodded and bowed down,

"I will heed your order and words your highness The King of the Land of God."

I like his character because he adjusts his attitude after having ass beating in a serious conversation.

Seeing the Fatso's attitude and bowing posture Marlin also followed him to bow down with a knee and said,

"Thank you, your highness, to give me the opportunity to choose me as your twin swords, all slash of my swords will be only and only for you."

Marlin is a sharp guy. He said the thing that my side character wanted to hear. I told them after seeing their attitude.

"Excellent. Now, let me explain now why you guys were revived even after you were supposed to be dead."

In the survival game, if we die, we will revive that is the basic rules. In the RoG of course it was the same, or you cannot play anymore once you die. But was it really true for this world or reality?

To find out that, Lucifer has done his experiment over and over with his summoning demon. Even he tried to die once. And he was successfully revived in the church. As for me, because of my infinite stats, I couldn't die in the first place to test the hypothesis. Later we also run a test with the living beings of Gungnir, by the way, that was when he understood that we need to register them if we want them to access in the Realm of Guardian.

The experiment was successful. The living being which was from Gungnir, successfully revived.

So, I was pretty sure they will not die in the dungeon. But this hypothesis only true for as long as you died in the dungeon. However, there is another privilege, which is as long as you register in the RoG, no matter where you die. I can revive you. So, as long as I am alive, my friends who are not unruly about the world's law I can revive him.

If these two friends of mine die in this Land or Gungnir, I am able to revive him. Though I won't tell them about this sooner, because they will slack on their strength building. What I told them, as long as they are inside the dungeon they won't die.

"So, that's how it was."

Edward tried to sneer on the absurdity, but he may have restrained himself when Starfall was looking at him as if he really does that he will be dead meat.

"It is unbelievable, but what we had experienced, it is not something we can laugh of by saying that it was nothing but a dream."

Marlin commented. He didn't say anyone else but himself.

"Now, you two become strong enough to defeat that 10th level Semi-Professional Monster together. No matter how much time you spend here, I don't care."

Hearing me Edward pat his belly and said,

"Well hearing that we cannot die there, it will make things easy to becoming strong to kill that monster..."

Saying that he paused. Suddenly he looked at me with fierce eyes. Starfall almost tried to paste him again, but I pressured her to stay there.

"But, but, but brother, no your highness...."

"Call me Brother Loki as you have done before."

I allow him to call me what he called me before. I saw almost every one of my side characters twitched their body. But I pretend like I saw nothing.

"O-okay, brother-eeek..."

When he said brother, Starfall again stares dagger at him, no, I think others also send killing intent toward him.

"Just tell already, will you?"

I made a bothered face, hearing them everyone got alert and didn't send killing intent anymore.

"O-okay, what I wanted to say was, the pain we felt, wasn't that real?"

He asked me. Yes, indeed they will feel pain even they cannot die... No, they will die, they will just revive after they die, they will feel the pain death before die, I can change that, but I won't, the reason is easy to understand, no pain no gain.

"Yes, there is no doubt you will feel pain."

Edward almost about to cry when he heard that from me but Marlin said,

"It doesn't matter we will be put into that pain or not, I have gone through that once which means, I can be gone through it twice, thrice, and more and more. As long as we become strong and not get ridiculed by people anymore, I am fine with it."

Hearing that Edward hung his head without saying anything anymore.

Part-7

It has been already two months in the RoG after they have entered here for the first time. They are still struggling individually with the level 20 Calamity boss, or should I say modified boss who was in the level 30 instead of level 22.

Though they are struggling with the boss individually, they have come a long way with teamwork. There were many times they almost finished the boss. This is a good sign. That was the thing I wanted to see most. In this game, those who played in the team are the real winner, or you have to spend money like me.

I saw both of them came with jeep again. If they came here with the jeep that means they failed to kill the boss again.

"We were so close this time."

Edward groaned.

"Just one hit we could have defeated the boss."

Marlin came out from his driver seat with a sigh. He is now 180 cm. He stops growing 15 days ago. I guess this was his limit. As for fatso, he may have lost 20 kilograms in these months, but he was still fat.

As for their strength, Marlin is in the 5th level Semi-Professional, and the fatso is in 4th level Semi-Professional. These few days fatso grew more than Marlin. But I told Marlin to not to go level up this time, I advised him to steady his buildings and physical skill. One of the main limitations of their strength was their weapon and armor, I didn't allow them to upgrade those to the Semi-Professional level, or they could have killed the monster long ago in a bitter struggle.

"Well, best of luck. I think you guys can do this time or next time after this time. You guys have improved."

I told them my honest feelings. Not a compliment or anything, if they can push further they may kill the boss this time or next time.

"Okay, let's see then."

Saying that Edward went toward the dungeon first.

"Edward changed so much these days."

Marlin commented while looking at me. Then he looked at Edward,

"He is doing things actively. You see, I can fight well, or my strength is greater than Edward, but his brain is sharper than me. And he is utilizing this power."

Saying that he started to walk. He has Main Character traits in him. He is the hero of his own story. As for Edward, I guess he is a good support character.

20 minutes later.

For the first time, they have appeared outside of the level 20 calamity dungeon's gate. That means they have successfully killed the boss.

Fatso lied down, where Marlin was on his knee and was looking at the sky. There was a smile as well as the satisfaction of the victory in both of their facial expression. It was a long journey for them. If I wanted, I could have made their journey easier by making them stronger and move to the dungeon where they can defeat monsters easily, but they need to understand, the struggle is also part of the strength.

They faced level 20 calamity boss more than 10 times after their first victory against the 10th level semi-professional monster. They didn't lose any more in fact it was pretty easy for them. Because I made their weapon the strongest Semi-Professional rank weapon, as well as their armor.

One day I told them,

"This is high time we need to return to the Gungnir."

Both of them looked at me. I didn't tell them anything after that and teleported out from the RoG to where we were last time. Only one and a half-hour passed in this world, I guess.

Both of them were inside the Iron Prison with the Monster Bear, just like they were before. I told them by making an evil grin toward them,

"Well then, let see how you guys deal with that teddy this time."

Unlike the last time, they faced the Monster Bear without being scared. The monster bear is in the 1st level of Professional rank. Where those two were mid-rank Semi-Professional.

Seeing their stance Bear acknowledge that they wanted to fight. It came toward them with four legs and slashed toward them with its forefoot's sharpen nail.

Marlin retreated away from there, where Edward worked as tanker and screen its attacks with his armor, but no matter what the bear was a professional,  and it didn't go, easy on him. By its full power input, Edward got smashed on the prison wall. But Marlin took that chance and slashed that bear from behind.

There was a shallow cut on it's back. The bear roared in agony. One of the few reasons it was easy to cut it because unlike the RoG dungeon it didn't wear any armor or doesn't have any special skills.

Even if the bear stronger than them, it is easy for them to go toe to toe against it and I won't be surprised if they defeated it.

Edward also made his comeback and tried to deliver Thor's Hammer skill. But the bear defended it successfully. However bear couldn't defend the attack which was coming from behind its back again. This time it was the heavenly slash skill. Because critical damage was added there the wound was deep this time.

The blood splashed from its back and two cross marks showed on its backside. It roared as well as was in disbelief that weaker beings than it was toying with him.

I was watching their fight. Before I made them registered on RoG I thought if I trained them where they could barely scratch on the bear at the end of their first campaign. But they have exceeded my expectation and now they are way stronger than I have initially thought. I have really underestimated the people of this world.

Looks like I do not have to interfere with this fight. They are in the upper hand even if they looked weaker than it. It showed the vast difference between the monster of this world and the dungeon.

As I expected those two successfully defeated it. The monster bear was lying numb there. It may have little life, but the amount of blood it lost it may die anytime. I undid the iron prison, and deliver arc slash skill on its neck to end its life.

"That was easy."

Edward said.

"I feel like it was way easier to kill than the 10th level semi-professional bull."

Marlin said. Unlike before they didn't get any wound to kill stronger foe even though they got exhausted. One of the main facts is they have a strong weapon and armor where the bear was with no weapon or armor but only his claw.

"Indeed. Weldone. You two wear these lockets."

I threw two lockets in succession at them, catching that they gave confusion glanced at me.

"As I said you guys in the past, that only one and a half hour will be passed in the Gungnir. Isn't that strange that you guess promoted Regular to Semi-Professional in a few hours?"

I asked them.

"Yes, I have thought the same thing. It will be two hassle to answer if someone asked or inquire about that."

Edward said. Marlin asked me,

"So, what this neckless do?"

"This is an exceptional item that will fake your rank. The fake rank is set in Regular rank. If you guys put your mana in it you will learn how to use it easily."

I told them. Divine Black Smith made this locket by my order. It was pretty easy for him to make something like that, as the game described he can make anything as long as it comes to the item, armor, and weapon.

By my order, those two wear those lockets.

"It's true. I can sense Marlin's power drop to the 8th level of Regular."

Edward said.

"And Edward now a 5th level of Regular."

Marlin and Edward both verified the operative feature of the locket.

"Let us get back to the city."

I told them while teleporting the bear to my pocket dimension. Everything has its usefulness, even corps of a bear.

By the way, not only they got new magic, but I also learned some new magic, one of that is pocket dimension. In the item box, I can only store game items, but in the pocket dimension I can store anything, and I can create millions of different empty pocket spaces with this magic. Though, I said pocket dimension they can be as big as China if I put my greater magic power in it.

Thinking about that, I drive my car toward the Nascent City, where the main office of the THC.

 

 

8