Chapter 9: Rage
1.3k 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sira got up with a wobble, she was covered in dust and rock pebbles. "You green bastards really have done it this time! I will save you Zed!" She roars as her body starts to transform, whiteish silver wolf ears started to grow out from the top of her head. Her teeth became longer and sharper. Her eyes became a gold red and started to look more feline. Sira went on her hind legs and sprinted towards the orc rider. She slashes down a goblin in the way with her steel claws, its intestines gushed out of its stomach. Her mind and body were in a completely different state.

I am up against the brick fortress, badly injured, my own blood covered my back and drips down the cracks of the brick fortress.

[HP at 25%! Multiple wounds!]

I have been through this twice, but this time around my tricks and skills are gone. I am drained of all manna and force. I guess I won't make it to five plans that worked and 10 dead goblins plus orc warrior killed that's 13 in total killed. My mind and soul is beyond saving now. My vision gets blurrier like before when I was blind. There is no turning back.

In the background, I hear blades clinking and I see Sira fighting off the orc. Her feline reflexes were lightning-fast and flexible as she parries away with her steel claws. But the orc was just too big, in fact, it was bigger than the orc warrior. This must of been the real leader of the goblin mob. The orc was double the height and size of the orc warrior. Its scarred covered skin was a darker grey fused with ash black lines. Branded tattoo marks of skulls overlapped its monstrous biceps and buff neck. It had long alpine horns on top of its head. Sira went to claw at the giant orc, it quickly gripped her wrists and lifted up her whole body with only one arm, it gave her a death stare. Smog emitted from its nostrils. The orc cracked Sira's wrist "Ahhhhhh!" She yelped in anguish. The orc's lips smirked from the pain Sira was showing, it gave him the full pleasure of being the dominant species. The orc just punched Sira once in the face and she was sent flying. "Noooo!" Cries out Healer Maiden as she lays helplessly on the floor, with her half-naked body spread out.

The powerful Orc then turns its attention to me and Healer Maiden. It growled in and snarled in a nasty way.

>>[X]<<

>>[ Predator Mode: Demon Orc Level:11 Height:10ft- Strongest and most fearsome of the Orc Race. Only one alpha male is born once a year. It eats its own kind when it is born and continues to eat other orcs and other living beings to grow stronger and cultivate mana energy from digesting their beast cores. ]<<

I spit out blood from my eyeball's and try to get up. This orc was double my level, I think right now I was a level 5 after all the kills I got. The Demon Orc jumped down from his kobold and rumbled the ground as it landed. "Come, show me your power beast! Growalllllarrrrgh!" The horned-orc pounded at its chest and roar to the skies. I glare over at Healer Maiden and Sira who were now being surrounded by goblins. They begin to tear off their piss-stained underwear rags and gripped their green erected cocks. Each of them howls and growls at the injured women as they touch their bodies. They were going to do the unspeakable to my new comrades.

No! I won't let this fucking happen any longer! I got up and swung my tentacles forward. The demon orc grabs my tentacles and slices six of them cleanly off with his battle-ax. My blood splatters across the brick fortress and I fell down near the orc. I regenerated my served tentacles and attack him with a tentacle drill. It clenched my eight tentacles with both hands and held them back as its legs slid back like a sumo wrestler. "Why do you protect the humans!? Is this really all the power you have!?" The demon orc tore off all of my tentacles with both its hands.

"Gaaaaahhh!" The pain was indescribable. It felt like my arms, legs, and head were all ripped off from my body at the same time. A fountain work of blood bathed the orc. I regenerated only half my tentacles and attack the beast again.

The demon orc smacks away my tentacles and punched me right in the eye. It continues to throw fearsome jabs at me. Right hooks and under hooks. My body rolled back by each brutal punch, the demon orc then front kicked me in my pupils. I slam up against the fortress again.

My vision is slowly fading, I stare around at the chaos before me. Elf slaves being whipped and violated. Dead elves and human bodies scattered about. Sira and Healer Maiden about to be taken advantage of by devilish goblins. I know for sure that there is no fucking God! To let this happen is beyond unredeemable! This is injustice! This is wrong!

Past visions of boys bullying me to a bloody pulp, human women rejecting and laughing at me, and my own parents abandoning me. We really all are fucking monsters! I clenched my tentacles. But nothing compares to what I am fucking seeing right now!

I am tired of being put down. Stepped on by the stronger, deemed to be weak. I won't lose what I power I have gained. Not again. Not ever. This new world is mine.

"I will show you a real fucking monster!" My eyeballs rolled back and I sprung forward.

My tentacles zoomed past the demon orc and stabbed all of the goblins through their skulls and absorb their mana, their bodies fell down near the girls. I then use tentacle clone and the 12 little octopus bastards pounced on the giant orc.

"Sira and Healer Maiden get up! Sira attack the orc from behind and Healer Maiden make a Holy Barrier in front of the orcs chest!" I commanded as I charged for an attack.

They both nodded and rushed towards the demon orc. Sira does a backflip and slashes the orc on his back with her steel claws. The orc angrily smacks away my clones and turns to face Sira. "Holy Barrier!" Healer Maiden forms a prism barrier made of pure aura around the orc.

"What's this!?" The orc deeply shouts as it slams its fist against the aura barrier, it was cracking by his ravenous strength.

I crawl up into the walls of the cave and then I dive down towards the orc whose is trying to break through the barrier.

My tentacles wrap around each other and form a massive drill to activate my tentacle drill skill.

My tentacles went through the barrier but didn't fully pierce it. The orc stood still and saw my tentacles poking through the barrier. "Gahaha! Your feeble plan didn't work!" It spins around its battle-ax in a demeaning way and went to cut off my tentacles.

"Boom goes your head," I said aloud. One of my tentacles had touched his forehead when it had drilled through the barrier. Sira's attack and Healer Maidens Holy Barrier acted as a distraction. The barrier was a perfect net to focus all of my tentacles inside of. I knew that one tentacle would touch the orc.

"Roawwrrrgggh! Arrrrrgggh!" The demon orc gripped at its forehead, then half of its skull exploded into bloody meat bits as it reached out to kill me. Its half-headless body twitched and fell to the ground with a loud "Thud" sound. I went to land the final blow, but out of nowhere a golden vortex portal formed over the orc and teleported him away from me. Someone or something must be behind this. They must be the ones who formed this fucked up hideout fortress.

"Coward!"Growls Sira as slashes at the ground with her claws.

"Are you okay?" I went over to Healer Maiden and throw her clothes over her to cover up her exposed body.

"Y-yes I am..." Tears fall from her cheeks. "I will search to see if your friends are still alive." I crawl over to the slave elves and humans.

The now freed ghoulish humans and elves averted their attention towards me and my squad. They walked with a slumber. Their hands were mindlessly lifted upwards. Their souls had been abused and beaten to the point that they had lost their will to live. They moved so lifelessly.

"No! This cant be! I promised to save my friends!" Healer Maiden fell on to her knees and palms her eyes. Tears dripped through her fingers.

This world is so fucked up. Althera scan the stats of these people.

[System Index: Elf and Human Ghouls. They are being controlled by an unknown force.]

Just as I had feared. The torture from the goblins and orcs had ripped away their souls from their body and mind. I didn't want to kill them, but living for them must be hell. I felt like I had to end their suffering.

One ghoul had flames floating around its head. The others looked like regular zombies. They all ran over my way to eat me alive. I raised up my tentacles and strike them down.

[System Index: Flame Ghoul level: 5]

"Don't do it Zed! We can save them!" Yells Healer Maiden. "They are not human anymore. Their souls are gone." I coldly said as my tentacles wrapped around the ghoul's bodies and absorb them inside my suction cups. The ghouls screamed as they desperately tried to get themselves out of my tentacles suction cups.

"Zed stop!" Healer Maiden reaches out to me to make me stop, Sira grabs her waist and holds her back, "Zed is right. They are not humans. They are now mindless ghouls. This must be done or we will be killed." She says with sorrow in her eyes.

I consume and absorb each and every ghoul accept for the flame ghoul who came running my way. My tentacles smash its face and send the firey ghoul back. Ah, shit those flames are hotter than I thought. I wiggle around my tentacles which were on fire. The flame ghoul goes to bite me and I use harden to take the impact of the attack. With another tentacle, I constrict its neck and start to absorb its skull. Its whole spine was sucked out of its back and then it traveled inside my suction cups. In less than a minute I sucked in the flame ghoul inside of my tentacles. Flames flickered across my skin as I tried to absorb the ghouls flame powers."Gaaaah that's one hot son of a bitch." My tentacles were burnt to a crisp but I managed to absorb the ghoul's abilities. A fire sparked across my eyes once I was done absorbing.

[Flame Ghoul evolution gained!]

Sira had to close Healer Maidens eyes from seeing the gruesome feeding time I was having.

"Healer Maiden I still sense one of your friend's presence nearby." I scuttle ahead the towering brick fortress base and slammed open one of the prison doors with tentacle smash. Through a row of prison metal bar's, I see a tanned elfen girl shaking in the corner, next to her was a boy knight lying on his back with a pool of blood surrounding him. I bend open the metal bars to get in.

"Persia! Is that you!?" Healer Maiden runs over to the prison cell and hugs the elf girl who has black hair and dark-light skin. "Everything is going to be alright. Where is the rest of the squad?" Asked the maiden as she cradles the wounded girl in her arms like a baby.

"T-they...Took them away." Persia mumbles as she coughs out blood. One of her eyes was badly bruised, it had a deep purple and yellow color surrounding it. She was wearing a red priestess silk robe.

Who took them? Where did they take them?" Healer Maiden pleaded as she cleans Persia bloody cheeks.

"I...I" She closed her eyes.

"Persia!" Cries out, Healer Maiden.

"That's enough. Let her rest. She has probably been through enough." I said as I pick up Persia with my tentacles.

"Wait! Are you going to kill her!?" Healer Maiden angrily stands up and raises her staff to protect her friend from me.

"No. We need to take her somewhere safe. Here you can carry her if you want." I said as I place the wounded girl on Healers Maiden opened hands.

"My god is she okay?" Sira walks over to Healer Maiden as she places her foldable combat knife back into her thigh strap.

"Both of you get out of the hideout as fast as you can. I will catch up with you." I scurry to the boy in the suit of armor who is covered in his own pool of blood.

He is twitching and gasping for air. His face oddly reminded me of my own face and his body as well. This boy must have been a young knight in training. I figured this out because his silver armor was placed on wrongly in a newbie position. He also poorly placed his chainmail over his armor not under. Poor kid... I can't leave him like this, but Healer Maiden won't be able to save him. No amount of healing will. I got closer to him, tears streamed down from his black eyes.

"Blarggghh!" He coughed out ruby blackish blood, a large gash was seen on the side of his throat.

Was I really thinking about eating him? Did I want to devour my own kind? This will destroy any soul I had left. Cannibalism at its finest and worst. There was no way I was going to absorb or sallow him with my tentacles and eyeball-mouth. My beast side was slowly coming out. No! I won't do it!

"Please...Kill me...Kill me." The boy reaches his hands out to the skies. He waited for his God to take him away.

No, I promised myself I wouldn't kill a human! The ghouls were a different story, but this...this was a real human. My own kind.

"What am I anymore!? I won't do it!" I madly scream inside of mindscape.

"Kill me." The boy says once more as he coughs out blood.

"My son the world is cruel and unforgiving, but we must live. We have to live. That is the only choice we have." My father's voice thunders through my mind.

_______________

A/N: This chapter needs to be edited. Let me know of any grammar errors. Yes it is about to get dark if it already hasn't been dark. 

 

22