Chapter 14:Discovery
1k 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I wondered why I denied and turned down Viole's' advances. I wasn't in the mood because of many factors such as the ghouls I killed and Althera lying to me. Then again the biggest reason why I didn't, was obviously my fucking tentacle form. If my big member was 1 meter long roughly 3ft- 36 inches then you can guess that I would fucking kill her during sex. Ha, who knew that there was a worse fate than being blind. Reincarnated as a tentacle monster does come with its perk, but the disadvantages are way too many to count. I don't mind it though. These past seconds, minutes, hours, and days have been the most I have ever seen in my life, even if it is crazy bloody violent shit that I see. I am starting to believe there might be a higher force in this world that chooses to a roll dice upon its creations to decide their destiny and fate.

The thought of telling Violet the truth was bothering me, I have feeling that it wasn't it a good idea. But if anything goes wrong I still have my neuron bomb implanted inside of her brain. She would be dead before she even reveals my truth. It sounds cruel. But so is this world. I can't imagine what would witchers or hunters do to beasts when they capture them. Let alone a beast that can think like a human, I have to admit I am getting more powerful each day with the skills I am learning. But going up against other strong humans is going to be interesting I wonder if there are mages in this world. I should learn more magic spells. 

Which brings up a question, why do Violet and Sira have scars in their bodies? The scars didn't look like goblin scratch marks nor a beast one. Did someone torture them? I wanted to ask the girls, but that would be weird a question of me to ask.

Alright, I am getting off track here. I move hastily towards the goblin hideout where I slaughtered many lives. Once I arrived things seemed out of place. When I mean out of place I mean the entire brick fortress and goblin, orc, and ghoul carcass's were gone, their blood and guts were nowhere to be seen as well. It was like they had vanished into thin air. This had to be the doing of the same golden portal which teleported the Demon Orc when I was about to kill him.

Something strange is going on. It's like someone or something knew that I would come back here. Who is watching me? Or what? I zoom in my vision around the vacant area to spot out any irregularities. My all-seeing eye didn't pick up anything. What lied before was just piles of brick and rock derby along with a sea of bluish bed grass and long green tree vines with purplish glowing flowers running along with them. Well, that's odd, there wasn't any kind of lush flora plant life when I was here with Violet and Sira. A cool breeze swept across my eyes. I wipe my eyes and spot a pool of dried blood. My vision and mind distort.

I see my tentacles wrapping around the dying young knight boy and bringing him closer to my eyeball.

I snap out of my trance. Seeing the pool of blood reminded me of what I've done to the human boy knight. I poke the blood with my tentacles then I absorb it to track the scents whereabouts. This icy and primal iron taste of blood made me know that this wasn't human blood. It was the yeti's blood when I had eaten its arm off with my eyeball-mouth and taken his abilities with my Infinite void skill I could still taste its blood. It lingered within my nose and eyes. If I am not mistaken I could smell because my scales and skin could take in any odor. To shortly describe this, my whole torso was a giant eyeball and my arms and legs were my tentacles. My ears, mouth, and nose were connected to my tentacles suction cups. My eyeball also works as a mouth as well. So that means I have two multiple mouths and appendages. How handy.

There I outlined my whole body structure, it's odd how I got so used to this huge eyeball octopus body. Maybe it was pure instincts driving me this whole time. The instincts to survive and to keep my new eyesight and vision forever. When you are gifted sight and you were once blind wouldn't you take it?

My theories and ramblings sure take up my time, I need to follow the yetis blood scent, if I do then I can find the powerful-mana entity phenomena I am searching for. The scent trail is 10 meters north, 3 meters southeast inside of the middle tunnel.

Actually, now that I take another look there is only one tunnel? There used to be three of tunnels in the goblin hideout. How the hell does an entire tunnel disappear? There wasn't even any explosion marks or nearby ruble, only solid rock walls filled with reddish glowing algae and crystals, the same colors as the shoreline back at the Hotsprings. Can this be the act of magic? One in which completely vanishes any object from existence. Whoever was doing this had to be the beast who was picked up on my predator mode radar or a mage of high magical powers. Regardless of who it was, I was determined to find out for myself. This entity would be the one who reborn me, they might have the answers of how to get back my body. But as for going back to my world. Ha. Why the fuck would I go back to a dying world? As far as I see it this world is teeming with magic, undiscovered creatures, and plenty of races of humanoids I've never seen. There was too much to discover in Zareth and I haven't even been on the surface yet. Granted this world is fucked up, yet my world was no different. I would say to I am half in half on going back to my world.

The only people I probably miss are my mother and strangely enough Dr.Oaken even though he is a crazy old bastard. And maybe my sister. Though my past visions prove otherwise. But I still loved her. Almost admire her. She was the only cared for me when Dr.Oaken was out doing his kooky unorthodox research experiments. However I hated that she felt pity for me, I hated anyone who did when I was blind. It made me feel like I was incapable of doing anything for myself. Fuck that. No one knows how it feels to be blind unless your blind yourself. I lock on and pinpoint the direction of the yetis blood scent with my eyes. My vision makes a small arrow trail that heads north, kind of like a GPS.

I suck in the rest of the yetis blood because that shit tasted good like a meaty sundae. After having a tasty drink of ape blood I begin my wonderful journey into the unknown.

Out of all the messages I have received from my A.I system index, the one that proves to be the most useful was Skill Forge, it was weird that it didn't show up on my stats screen. What's more, my screen box keeps changing dam color. Right now it was a blue color and frosty around the edges.

"This frost was due to me still having a brain freeze. Wasn't it Althera?" I said.

"Yes, your stats are tied in with the environment around you and the elements you consume and digest. As well as the creatures you devour. Your current state is slightly low temperatures which portray your blue colored status screen." Althera chimes in my ears.

"Thanks for the info…" I rub my head, feeling bad about what I said to Althera back at the hot springs. I didn't want to apologize because that would make me seem weak.

"You are weak Zed. Weak for lust." Althera heavily implies.

"You can read my mind!? Since when? I really need to find another system index!" I furiously smack ice crystals off the tunnel walls.

"Oh relax, I can just read you like a book. Hehe." Althera chuckles in a girlish way.

"Stop laughing shemale or whatever the fuck you are," I keep on following the blood scent trail.

"You know if I get a physical form I will hang you by your testicles. Well if you had any." Althera remarks.

"Good to know." I brush off the A.I threats and began to arm myself with my arsenal of skills. I don't know what powerful beasts lie ahead.

I blink my eyes and my stats float over my eyes like a mini-simulation.

Chose an option: [Open Skill Forge or Stats.]

I quickly chose Skill Forge.

[Welcome to Skill Forge]

[Customize or delete skills]

[X] Delete skill entirely from skill chart

[+] Fuse two or more skills from skill chart

[<^>] Create a new skill with your mindscape(Note this is not easy to do.)

[Skills]

Tentacle Smash (Tier 1)

Regeneration (Tier 1)

Neuron Bomb (Tier 1)

All-seeing eye (Tier 1)

Slime Clone (Tier 1)

Tentacle Clones (Tier 1)

Mindscape (Tier 1)

Tentacle Shield (Tier 1)

Harden Shield (Tier 1)

Tentacle Absorb (Tier 1)

Wrecking Cannon (Tier 1)

Bind Spell (Tier 1)

[New Skills]

Tentacle Drill (Tier 1)

Mind Chain (Tier 1)

Power Constrict (Tier 1)

Freeze Blast (Tier 1)

Flame Tornado (Tier 1)

Now we're talking.

_________________

A/N: Which skills would you fuse? For ex: Slime Clone + Flame Torando= Flame Slime Clone or Flame Slime. As always this chapter needs to be edited. So what will change in this version? Will I plan to make many changes in the future chapters meaning you will for the first time see R-18 %100, do note I write graphic sex scenes not like the other shit on this site that half-asses the art of R-18. Meaning I write 3,000 word sex scenes. Anyhow more chapters coming. 

19