Chapter 45
11.4k 17 291
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

The idyllic glade was warmed pleasantly by the summer sun, golden light bathing the air and highlighting the multitude of colourful flowers peeking from between the blades of grass. Azure winged butterflies flitted from flower to flower. 

A wobbly clawed foot lifted into the air and slowly, carefully, came back down.

Red looked down at his foot in amazement. “I- I did it!”

The sheep girl holding his clawed hand up in the air looked down kindly at the shaky legged Kobold who was on the verge of collapse for what was perhaps the twelfth time. 

“Okay, now you have to take more than one step you know. I don’t think stepping only one foot forward is going to be very useful.”

The Kobold gave her a frightened look, the very idea of taking another step! Madness! But then he grit his teeth, leaned forward and lifted his other foot. His foot slowly sailed through the air before coming down with a carefully placed step. Red let out a gasp of delight. Then he made the mistake of paying attention to the sky once again, that endless blue void framed by ten-mile tall clouds that slowly sailed through the air like unimaginably vast galleons. 

He squeaked and his legs turned to jelly. Lyra grunted as she caught the suddenly floppy limbed Kobold. 

“Hah, he’s just a little scaredy lizard, he can’t do anything!”

Lyra turned and glared at Opal. Only the Goblin's face was visible, tucked below Rain’s arm where he sat cross legged, her entire body wrapped in wolf with only her head sticking out. 

“Oh you're one to talk, you can't even leave Rain’s lap!”

“Yes I can, I totally can!”

Lyra squinted at the Goblin. “I don't believe you. Goblins are all cowards.”

Opal gasped. “No they’re not!”

Lyra gestured at the ground. “Well, care to prove otherwise?”

Opal eyed the grass, then her eyes slowly shifted upward to the sky. She whimpered and pulled back into Rain so that only her amber eyes were visible between Rain’s black fur.

“That’s what I thought. Goblins are known as dungeon rats for a reason, they scamper off and hide whenever there is even the slightest hint of danger. It’s no wonder Half-goblins have such an easy time dominating you.”

Opal’s eyebrows drew together and her eyes narrowed as she spoke, the only part visible of her amongst the fur. The Goblin became increasingly agitated toward the end until with a yell she burst from Rain’s fur to stand on the ground and point an accusing finger at the sheep girl.

“You don’t know anything! Gobbos are one of the top tier monsters of the dungeon, we just get unlucky! We’re- we’re really strong!” said Opal, her voice quavering a little.

Lyra put a hand on her hip. “Unless you intend to walk around up here the entire time wearing a blindfold you are going to have to take your hand off your eyes. Yes, no, now your eyes are closed. Open them.”

“I… I can do that.”

She stood there awkwardly, eyes still closed.

“Come on little Goblin, going to be a little scaredy cat forever?”

“You’re afraid of everything! Shut up!”

“Well? I’m waiting.”

Opal scowled and made a rude gesture at Lyra. After a moment she cracked an eyelid, then slowly opened her eyes. An expression of triumph crossed her face. Then she looked up. Her knees buckled and her breath hitched. With a cry she turned and dived back into Rain’s arms, curling up in his lap and returning back to where she was with just her eyes visible. She glared daggers at Lyra who had a hand over her mouth trying not to laugh.

As the sun crawled across the sky Red and Opal gradually began to get used to the outside world and the blue infinity above, Opal through pure outrage at Lyra’s increasingly pointed taunting and teasing.

By the time the sun was setting Red was frolicking in the grass chasing butterflies while Lyra watched from the shade of the tree. Opal was standing with her hands on her hip, glaring at the sky, daring it to scare her anymore. 

A large paw wrapped around the Goblin’s stomach and drew her close. She gasped as Rain put his head next to hers.

“I knew you would conquer it.”

“Was nothing to conquer, I was fine from the start, I just liked how comfy your lap was is all.”

“I do have a very comfy lap, but still, I’m glad you are okay now.”

He squeezed her and she leaned her head into his.

It was starting to get dark out by this point and Rain had Opal put out the two tents, the old Goblin tent which he gave to Lyra, and the newer undead leveler’s tent. He crawled inside with difficulty, being so much larger that even the new larger leveler’s tent was a poor fit and his legs were left sticking outside the tent flap. After a moment Opal crawled in too. There wasn’t anywhere for her to lay as he took up the whole interior so after a moment she decided to simply lie on top of Rain. 

He drifted off into a heavy sleep to the faint sound of Opal breathing into his chest, her small hands curled in his fur.

-

Rain slowly came back to consciousness as a soft dragging sound met his ears, and then a moment later, what sounded like muffled shouting. The worrying sounds hooked him awake and he opened his eyes. What was going on? It took him a moment to realise that the weight of Opal was missing, she wasn't in the tent. Increasingly concerned he sat up, having to squeeze down due to the tent being too small, and leaned toward the tent flap. With one claw he pulled it aside and peeked out.

Opal was there, with her back to him. She was dragging something across the grass, something larger than her, something struggling. After a moment of heaving and pulling at the thing she turned around and nearly jumped out of her skin seeing Rain with his muzzle sticking from the tent, his yellow eyes faintly glowing in the dark. 

“Oh! Gods you startled me!” said Opal, wiping sweat from her brow. “This is perfect though, you can eat her right now!”

Rain eyed the Goblin and then peered around her to see Lyra completely buck naked and tied up in an incredibly compromising position, her arms tied behind her back, her shins tied tight to her thighs and her legs spread obscenely, her pussy exposed to the air. The sheep girl’s large breasts wobbled dangerously as her chest rose and fell in terror. Rain found the source for the muffled shouting, Opal had stuffed a few rolled up socks in her mouth and Lyra was making panicked bleating noises around them.

Lyra gave him a fearful look, tears forming at the corners of her eyes.

He looked back at Opal questioningly.

“It’s simple isn’t it, we don't need her anymore, we got out of the dungeon so we don't need invisibility, we can do without her and so now you can eat her and grow bigger!”

Rain raised an eyebrow but shifted forward pulling the tent back around him until he was outside it. He reached forward with one huge paw and grabbed hold of the rope wrapped around Lyra’s leg. He roughly dragged her across the grass and crawled over her, dominating her with his size.

Lyra shook her head in a blind panic but Rain couldn't be stopped, he ran his paw pads over her thick thigh and up her stomach then opened his mouth and tongue bathed her quivering belly. Lyra squealed at the sensation, her struggling becoming more frantic and desperate. Rain didn't stop there, he opened his mouth, saliva stretching between his teeth and placed his maw over her hip, his teeth dimpling her skin. 

The sheep girl’s eyes rolled up in fear and the sound of liquid hitting the grass could be heard as she openly pissed herself in the incredibly compromised and obscene position she was in.

After half a minute of squeaking and trembling and the continual loud splatter of fluid hitting the ground Lyra finished.

Rain eyed her from where his teeth were touching her skin, then he rolled his eyes and removed his jaws.

“I’m not going to eat you, I will never eat you Lyra. I said I would protect you and I will, but you need to get over this fear thing.”

“What?!” shouted Opal. “What do you mean you won’t ever eat her!? She’s got to be eaten!”

“No. Not happening.”

Opal balled her hands into fists.

“This! This isn’t fair! It’s because of what you used to be, isn’t it? You’re giving her mercy like you wouldn’t to a monster because you used to be Human, a leveler!”

Rain watched as Lyra suddenly froze up, her eyes going round. She struggled for a moment and then with great difficulty she managed to spit out the socks in her mouth. 

Breathing hard, her lips parted, she glared at Rain.

“What the fuck does she mean you used to be Human?!?!”

 

 

I made a banner for the story ? Gotta admit seeing Opal blink is very cute, I had an inordinate amount of fun making this  

 

If you like this story I've officially launched a Patreon where you can read chapters and see art in advance along with HD art and character nudes. 
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dreadwolf Patreon

I've also started a community discord server which is now fully armed and fully operational.

Hungry Wolf Discord

>゚)))彡 ฅⓛ w ⓛฅ

 

291