Hom Factory : VN
397 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the beginning of this year (actually a bit earlier), I realized that offering free web novels would not sustain my lifestyle / pay the bills. So I took measures to remedy this while still creating things I like, namely lewd fiction.

The result of that was a lot of hard work this past year, as well as looking at what I could improve , removing other elements and shearing away the things that I no longer am able to keep up with.

In the end, I chose to focus on My Succubus System and 2 of my other new projects for now.

Hom Factory is one of those projects, reinvented in new form -- a visual novel / game.

Hom Factory follows the adventures of Yu, a young man who mysteriously finds himself pulled into an alternate world where monsters (and monster girls) exist. He's soon swept up in the flow of adventurer, as he finds himself the master of a strange magical tower and the homs (homunculus) that inhabit it.

The game features animated "encounters", thousands of renders and an interactive story.

It's also been constantly updated since it's inception of last February.

If you enjoyed the fiction, check it out.

You can play here.

4