Chapter 65: First Quarter (First Weekend: Day Two)
1.9k 5 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thank you to all of my Patrons for your support:

-Leroy.

-Roy Nikkel.

-Dark.

-David Zimmerle.

-Vitrumist.

-Kyle Martin.

-Alex R.

-Vochel.

-Muhd Izrul.

-Antab.

-Michael Gaus.

-Ritsuka Morgan.

-Addanc.

-William Drennan.

-Josh turner.

 

This novel is 10 chapters ahead in Patreon, so be sure to become a Patron to get ahead in the story.


Everyone's support is much needed, so to anyone who might consider supporting me, please consider becoming a Patron or you can use the Donate function of this site.


“…How did that happen?!”(Noble 1)

 

“…Those we sent after them were returned to us full of burn marks! How can a single man do us in like that?!”(Noble 2)

 

“And what's with that blue lightning?! I haven’t seen anything like that before!!”(Noble 3)

 

“About that, I am the best mage among us here, and from my vast experience I can say for sure that what he used wasn’t Lightning Magic!”(Noble 4)

 

“…Not a Lightning Magic?”(Noble 5)

 

“What do you mean?”(Noble 1)

 

“How can you explain that thing we saw yesterday?”(Noble 2)

 

“Lightning Magic is an extremely rare attribute to have, moreover there is no Lightning spell with Area-Of-Effect properties contrary to what we saw yesterday, all Lightning Magic spells are single target. That’s why I can conclude for sure that what he used was nothing but an illusion”(Noble 4)

 

“Illusion? What do you mean by that?”(Noble 1)

 

“Illusion Magic is a type of magic that can be used by those with the Light Attribute”(Noble 4)

 

“Light Attribute?! I didn’t know that there is something like that!”(Noble 3)

 

“Light Magic is only used as a Healing Magic, and that’s because Light Attribute is something bestowed upon mankind by the Love Goddess-sama to heal their wounds, and that’s why those found to have the Light Attribute are to be ‘invited’ to the Love Church as the healers of mankind, but there are those who go against the Love Goddess-sama’s words and refuse to accept that ‘invitation’ and use Light Magic for their own gains, and among those are people who use Light Magic for things other than Healing, they use it to cast illusions or even use it as a weapon and dare to dirty it with the blood of filthy monsters, those people are declared as heretics and are hunted by the Love Church, and I think that this white-haired man named Soma is such man”(Noble 4)

 

“An enemy to the Love Church….”(Noble 1)

 

“Then how can you explain those burn marks?...”(Noble 5)

 

“Fire Magic is more than capable of causing that”(Noble 4)

 

“…So he is no more than a show-off! And the illusion of that Blue Lightning was nothing but an attempt to intimidate us! He is truly a fool! But now that we know his weakness we can use him as our puppet!”(Noble 2)

 

 “Weakness? What’s your plan?”(Noble 1)

 

“We tell him that we know that he is using Illusion Magic and if he wants us to keep it a secret from the Love Church, he has to submit to us!”(Noble 2)

 

“I see, that’s a really good plan you have there! And since he is an enemy of the Love Church we can’t let him live! Having fewer people interfering with our plans is for the better after all”(Noble 1)

 

====================================================================================

Back at the open market, people are still coming in great numbers even though it’s the second day already. And at the moment, Leona the Lord of Akud is paying a visit to the open market.

 

“…And thus, I recognize this market as an open market managed by the Mercenary Guild and Soma here! I apologize for not being able to do something like this market to make your lives better! But rest assured! As I have recognized this market, know fully well that this place is not illegal at all! And I hope that you all make good use of it!!”(Leona)

 

“ “ “OOOOOOOOOUUUU!!” ” ”

 

After that, the master of the Craftsmen Guild came along with the Master of the Merchants Guild and talked with Soma about something before leaving happy and laughing in excitement for what to come.


Come and join my discord server!

https://discord.gg/FnxJnNd


 

 

35