Chapter Three: The First Confrontation with God. (Nancy’s Point of View)
157 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I begin to awaken from what seems like a long sleep, I notice two angels hovering over my desk looking at me. “Come with us, Nancy.”  I must be dreaming, this cannot be real. I slap myself real hard to try and snap myself out of this dream. But I take another look and they are still standing there. I choose to just go and follow them to where I have no clue where they are taking me. When we arrive at this unknown destination, someone else who looks young as fuck is standing there obviously waiting for me to arrive “Wh-what is this? Who are you people?” The young boy with long hair and a white robe and sandals begins to speak “I am God, I am the only God there is. But besides all that religion crap I am also totally and utterly bored out of my fucking mind hence why I have decided that I am restructuring the world and every human being in it. Humans won’t be in control for much longer and weaponry and technology will soon fail to work.” I did not catch a single word of that “yawns” boring speech as I am respectfully bowing down to my God… Our God. The young boy seems rather annoyed at my stupidness. “Seriously, what is with everyone bowing to me, you know you can stand up. I seriously don’t understand this whole bowing thing. It’s ridiculous you cannot have a conversation like that.”  I get up off of my hands and knees and tune in to what God is saying. He is bored out of his fucking mind and wants to reconstruct the world. I showed a little bit of interest in what he was talking about, I looked up and said “What does your reconstruction of the world have to do with me?” He turns to me and replies “Well I've devised a gauntlet to appraise the individual abilities of every person on Earth depending on how well everyone who is put through this test goes it also depends on if you get special abilities or in some cases become a whole new race. This gauntlet will include fighting, extreme problem solving and agility tests. I'm currently putting just the human race through this gauntlet but eventually this is going to be for everything and everyone. Do you have any questions or enquiries about what I have just explained?” My brain is currently still processing all this information that has just been given to me, and I have a few questions but to how I could possibly ask them appropriately is the main problem.”Honestly you don't have to worry about how to ask me questions, just ask them.” replies God. I looked at him and his two angels that are standing by each side of God and I tried to speak words but nothing was said. When I’m finally able to speak, I asked, “Are there any serious complications that can come from undergoing this gauntlet. Like can I die or be seriously injured to the point I can't get better.” God replies “Don't worry if you die you will just get a low score and there are no serious or major long term ramifications of the gauntlet; it's only there to assess your battle potential during the changes on Earth. Okay, bye have fun now and good luck.” God smiles and clicks his fingers.

1