Chapter Five: The Gauntlet: Part One
117 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am spawned into an empty blank dimension, I have no clue as to where I am. I look around scanning for answers but find no answers. Seconds later another human shoots down from the sky, something about this woman seems familiar but I am not quite sure what it is about her that seems somewhat familiar. I walk up to her and ask, “Wh-who are you? D-d -do I know you?” She turns to me and says “I am Alicia and no you do not know me. Who are you?”  I look her right in the eyes and reply “I-I-I I am Nancy, I could have sworn I knew you. Just something about you reminded me of someone I knew.” Alicia begins to scan our location nor can she tell where the fuck we are. After a while of scanning the mysterious location, she turns to me and smiles. “Ugh, I don’t give a flying fuck who you are, do you know where we fucking are?” Looks of surprise light up my face, I shake my head signalling to her that I have no clue as to where we are either. After a few minutes of this strange area everything flickered and suddenly I found myself in a hallway staring at a strange green creature. It's as if I'm looking at a goblin. Next to me is a table of weaponry choice: There’s a few swords; A one bladed sword and a two bladed sword and a katana. There is also a bow with a quiver that is filled with 10 arrows and a crossbow and lastly there are also two handguns. I pick up the two hand guns, I grab the bow and quiver which is filled with 10 arrows and I face the goblin. I have limited handgun ammunition and limited arrows. I also quickly grab the katana just in case. I now face the goblin. One shot, two shots from my handgun and it still gets back up. A swing from my katana but it misses the goblin as it dodges my swing. I pull out two arrows from my quiver and fire them in it’s direction and they hit the goblin. IT’S DOWN! Finally I shoot another two bullets and another swing from my katana and my katana decapitates the goblin from its waste. All that remains is the goblin’s blood and guts. The stench is horrifyingly disgustingly smelly. Soon after I am transported to another world. In this area I'm surrounded by forest and there's a large pig faced man in front of me, he smells just as bad as the dead goblin. Actually it smells a lot worse…. A lot fuckin worse. Worse enough I think I might puke. As I walk into the arena to face this stinkball of puke, I look to my left to see a table and lying on that table was a quiver filled with arrows and a clip of ammunition which I pick up also there is another table but this one has a new selection of melee weapons. But I am with my selection. I make eye contact with the orc or as I like to call it stinkball of puke mainly because it makes it angry. fire a round of five with my handgun but it barely even scratches this thing, I swing my katana at it, it scratches it but the thing heals. I was like what the fuck is this thing made of for fucksakes. Just then I noticed another table that I swear was not there when I walked in this arena. I walked over to the table and lying on it is a range of guns, I look at the table to see all lined up perfectly were a selection of guns and boy the choice was difficult this selection was a light caliber, a submachine gun, a hunting rifle and a pump action shotgun. Considering that this decision was hard to make. I tested them on the orc one by one but I swear this thing is fucking immortal because I look at the table and realise that I am down to the last gun as all the others did absolute shit to the orc. I’m all sweaty and exhausted. I even use the fresh selection of melee weapons which I know is absolutely fucking hopeless “but hey, worth a shot.” I pick up every melee weapon lined up on the table and throw them at it one by one. None of them deal any damage. My final option is the pump action shotgun, I pick it up and pump the gun and prepare for my first shot first up was it’s leg. One blow to the left leg blew a whole right through the orc’s fucking leg. Blood sprouted everywhere even though I was covered in blood just from the thing’s leg. I look up and the view is so fucking gruesome and gory. I pump the shotgun for the next blow which is going to the right leg. 3 2 1 and !!BANG!! A bullet flies through the air and goes through the orc’s right leg and the thing falls to the ground making a loud !!THUMP!! The entire arena rumbles with echoes of the orc’s loud fall to the ground even the ground shakes. I for the last time pump the shotgun and without hesitation blow the orc’s head off and blood, gore and brains fly in all directions. I shout in victory “HEAL FROM THAT BITCH.” I slice it in half with my katana, it takes quite some time but once I am able to I pull it apart with my hands and the thing’s blood and guts pour out. Looks of disgust appear on my face as I am covered in the orc’s blood.  “Now to the final round” as this is said I am beamed to the final round, “I wonder what or how I did in this test… Did I pass?” Finally I am beamed to the final arena as I am walking in I notice what I am to go up against in this final battle which seems to be easy as fuck because IT’S A FUCKING DRAGON. A baby dragon to be exact. In this arena sat a table right in front of me and on this table was an AK-47 with a clip with ten armor piercing ammunition, a sniper rifle with an extended scope and a grenade launcher. I then approach the dragon with my katana sword which was covered in blood from both a goblin and an orc the katana sits in its case on my back next to my quiver of arrows, my two hand guns both in gun holsters on the left and right side of my thighs the two hand guns include a fresh clip, a bow that sits over my shoulder, my quiver now refilled with more arrows which sits on my back and lastly a pump action shotgun which sits in my left hand. In a slo-mo kinda scene I am walking into the arena to face this baby dragon although it may look or seem cute and adorable and weak as fuck… It really ain’t once I am able to make eye to eye contact with the dragon. The baby dragon leaps off the ground and launches into the air flapping its wings, so I grab an arrow from my quiver and knock the arrow on the bow string. I draw the bow back to full tension as I sight my target and prepare to release the arrow. As I am about to fire the arrow I look up and notice that the dragon will not stop moving and flying around which kinda fucks up my shot so again with the arrow already to fire I line up my shot and I fire. I watch the arrow shoot through the air and it nicks the side of the dragon leaving a slight graze but no life threatening damage down. So I pull out my handguns and I fire a few rounds that hit the dragon, but did not kill it. It gets back up and starts flapping its wings and flying around eventually coming directly at me. It takes a breath and begins breathing fire almost turning me into a burnt roast. As the dragon chased me around the arena when suddenly a table with a rocket launcher appeared I headed in the direction the table appeared. When I reached the table I quickly grabbed the rocket launcher without hesitation and pulled the trigger releasing the rocket and it hit the dragon blowing it into smithereens. It was raining dragon blood and guts, showering me with dragon blood and guts. It was dead. Just then I am beamed out of the arena somehow and I am now standing at the feet of God…… AGAIN! All I see is him clapping slowly with a sadistic smile on his face as he begins to talk “ha ha ha well done and congratulations you are the first one to successfully gain a new race from passing the gauntlet, but you might not like your new race but also bear in mind that there is no take backs once its done you can't change it. So enjoy being a vampire.

2