Chapter Six: The Gauntlet Part Two.
90 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I fall into a different dimension: The chick that was in my seat is there as I land near her, she says. “Wh-who are you? D-d -do I know you?” I turn to her and say “I am Alicia and no you do not know me. Who are you?”  she looks me directly in the eyes and says “I-I-I I am Nancy, I could have sworn I knew you. Just something about you reminded me of someone I knew.”  I scan the room looking for some clue as to where we are but cannot find anything so I turn to Nancy and say “Ugh, I don’t give a flying fuck who you are, do you know where we fucking are?” She looks surprised at my language as she shakes her head to tell me she also doesn’t fucking know either. After a few minutes the lights flicker and I find myself staring at an ugly green man with his cock hanging out for all to see, it's gross. I then notice a table of weapons and lying on that table is a katana, a few swords, a couple of handguns and a bow with some arrows. I grab the katana and bow with arrows I knock back an arrow and aim it up at the things nuts and then I release the arrow sending it flying through the air while it drops to its knees screaming I chop off his fucking head shortly killing him instantly. Then after killing the goblin I’m transported to another area and I see an ugly pig faced bastard. There’s more weapons here but I just refill my arrows then I knock back another arrow and I aim it up directly at his right eye and as I embed the first arrow into his right eye I then knock back a second arrow while I am moving away from that spot, The big dumb bastard pushes the arrow deeper into his eye while thrashing around. I wait for a bit then after he calms down I then fire the second arrow into his left eye, making him totally blind and then I slice the back of his left knee dropping him to the ground then I jump up and push my katana through the roof of his mouth and into his brain killing him as I remove my katana,  I am transported to a new area and I see a fucking baby dragon hopefully there’s something I can use against it here. I look around and find a table with an AK-47 with a clip and ten armor piercing ammunition, a sniper rifle with an extended scope and a grenade launcher. I grab the sniper rifle and aim the gun at its wings and I fire shooting both of its wings, grounding it. I then grab the grenade launcher and ram it down the dragon's throat and I pull the trigger firing the grenade right down its throat where it explodes killing the dragon and covering everything in blood as I step back from the bloodied area and I am immediately I'm transported into a room with God, I look directly at him all covered in blood as he sits there with a shocked sickly look on his face eventually I shout “HEY FUCKSTICK, YOU GOING TO TALK OR WHAT?” He reacts to that and looks at me and immediately covers his crotch as he says “What the fuck was that you crazy bitch you shot his balls and that shit with the dragon was gruesome seriously your an ice cold bitch with a serious I don’t give a fuck attitude seriously I’m making you a   Yuki-Onna which is an ice girl but I’m putting a twist cause you like speed so I am also making you a cat girl so have fun you insane bitch.”  

1