Chapter Nine: The After Effects!
43 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am rudely awoken by some homeless dude. I'm all sad and fucking depressed. It's the after effects of Alicia's tragic passing, it wasn't her time to go. Anyway I get up to go find breakfast. I find a nice pretty woman to feast on. Just as I was feeding, monsters appeared. I was like hurry up and kill me. Just as they were about to tear me from limb to limb, their heads came flying off and blood sprayed everywhere even on the walls. As the bodies thumped to the ground, I could then see Brittany and the biker men. I looked like a hot fucking mess which I had every right to be. We went to a bar and had a few drinks. I got absolutely hammered that I passed out and Brittany had to carry me back home. Brittany was like "What has gotten into you, Nancy? This isn't you, you're not yourself. I get it you lost a loved one but seriously get a hold of yourself." I look at her and grumble, I go to speak but end up throwing up instead! I look up at Brittany and say "F-f-fuck y-y-ou, you fucking skanky whore"! She then dropped my deadbeat drunk ass and I then plunged to the floor face first. "I-i-ts fine, I'll just, I'll just lay here"! Brittany and the biker men went off to chat privately "What are we going to do with her? We can't just leave her alone while she's like this." The biker men agreed so they chose to hang around for a few hours. Eventually I ran off, this time my humanity was off. I became an emotionless heartless bitch. Ripping off monsters body parts and killing anyone who dared to stand in my way. I was psycho. I guess dealing with the after effects of Alicia's passing the human way was just not working so I decided to shut off my humanity and went rogue. I became my worst enemy. However Samuel was off somewhere I was not. But in all my acts of rogue, I came across a quick brief of him, what looked like him spreading his wings. But that cannot be. Could Samuel be an angel from Heaven or Hell? I walk towards him and tell "HEY." His wings disappeared faster than I could even blink and he looked up at me and replied "What? Was that necessary to yell at me"? I nod my head at him and say "Yes it was fucking necessary. You replaced my fucking best friend and the love of my life." He looks at me directly in my eyes and smirks. I gave a sarcastic smirk back and say "I saw you spread your whatever it was…. Wings"? He looks shocked that I had witnessed that. He seemed speechless. Lost for words. I decided to walk away but as I was walking away he began explaining. "I'm an angel from Hell, as you saw I have wings but I do have powers. I can ignite a flame just by waving my hand. I'm also strong. I carry an axe around just in case my powers fuck up." I let him finish before I let out a hysterical sarcastic laugh and when I come to, I say "You cannot be serious. An angel from Hell, just fuck off back and leave me to greive." I continue to walk off. I head on back to my place before heading out to feed. Brittany catches me feeding on a human. I look up and say "Care to join me babe"? She shakes her head, indicating no. And I drop the dead body and it thumps to the floor and I turn to Brittany, and say "Let's go grab a drink". She nods in agreement. We head for the nearest pub and grab a drink. We chat for a few hours and get a wee bit drunk and start laughing out of the random. Some dickhead in the bar starts a fight with us, literally the worst time to pick a fight we rip their head off and keep drinking. Eventually the bartender tells us enough is enough but we weren't done but decided to leave not because the bartender told us too. We go back to mine not only to find one but several monsters waiting to kill us, we run towards them but before we reach them a flying flame comes out of nowhere and hits the ground causing a big explosion. Sending us and the monsters flying through the air. As we were brushing off the dust and getting up we were greeted by a kind hand offering help to get off the ground but after noticing who it was, I push their hand out of my way and said "Fuck off I can get myself up"! I got up and the monsters had been destroyed with one single flame that had hit the ground. My house was not standing anymore. I had nowhere to live. Sam offered his place but I declined then Brittany offered and I accepted. Brittany and I head for her place. The biker men had been waiting for hours. We were a mess and decided to take separate showers and clean ourselves up. Once we were done taking our separate showers we tell the biker men all about what had happened and that I was going to be living with them. They were all good with me living with them. We had started to wonder why we were being targeted by these monsters. Was it because we had sinned all our lives? Who the fuck cares anyway? I don't, you don't. Let's move the fuck on! 

 

1