Chapter Eleven: Heather Jane
21 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I invite Heather in for a meal that we have no clue how to make but we tried as best as we could to prepare a meal that suited Heather as she was human. Over dinner there were chattering, lots of smiles and laughter I have never been this happy since Alicia’s tragic unexpected death, there was just something about Heather that made by vampire blood boil with hunger I just want to feast on Heather but there is that part of me that loves her and does not want to kill an innocent live. After dinner had been finished, I grabbed all the plates and walked to the kitchen with them. While I was rinsing and loading the dishwasher, Heather crept up behind me in the form of a hug that at first made me uncomfortable but later it warmed my deadbeat vampire heart. Heather began to get suspicious; something was not right about her. Maybe I am just being over the top paranoid. I finish loading the dishwasher I put the dishwashing tablet in the dishwasher and close the lid to the dishwasher and turn it on its normal cycle, I then make my way back to the dining area where Brittany, Garret, Harry, Lenny, Kenny, and Heather were all chatting away I pulled Brittany in for a quick brief meeting. I whisper “I suspect that there is something suspiciously up with Heather, like she hugged me from behind. Am I being too paranoid”? Brittany looks relieved that I brought this to her attention, so relieved that her response came to as a shock for me. “Nancy girl, she must love you and you love her too. I think that it is fair to say that you will never get a chance like this again. Alicia would love for you to move on.” Once Brittany had finished talking, I smiled and then I started blushing. Before I could say anything Heather interrupts “Hey girls, what’s happening over here”? Brittany and I just smile and say “Nothing.” While scratching the back of our heads because we were nervous, Heather looks up at us and says “Ok, I’ll just meet you guys back in the lounge area.” We smile back and say “Ok, bye”! Brittany could now see what I could see. Heather Jane is not Heather Jane. There is a missing piece to the Heather Jane puzzle. I take Heather out for a walk in the park and to have a chat. I ask her some questions; “So, Heather tell me about your life? Where did you grow up”? She looks up at me and smiles “I grew up in a small country town, out on a farm with my family before this retched world became what it is to this day. I lost all my family, my job and my everything.” I started to shed a few light tears and began to fall for her and started to feel sorry for her. “Oh wow, I do sincerely apologise. I do send my condolences.” She then thanks me and smiles. “So, Nancy what was your life before the life you have now”? I chuckle a bit before replying “Well Heather, you see I am not really an adult. I am just an average teenager in high school, my entire class fell asleep when the clock struck noon. Then I wake up surrounded by angels who then take me to God. Anyway, the rest will all sound crazy.” She giggles and smiles at me. “How about we take a seat right there on that park bench.” We walk towards the park bench and sit down and chat some more before suddenly Heather leans in for the first kiss. What the hell do I do? I have no idea, so I just go with the flow and kiss her on the lips. We make-out for a few minutes before departing lips. I pick her up in my arms and run back home once we got back Heather and I raced upstairs and ripped off all our clothing and laid in bed both top and bottom nude. Heather started fingering my vagina it felt so fucking good. My fingers were fingering her vagina. We began to moan so loud Brittany bashed on my door asking if we were alright. I yell “YES! BRITTANY WE’RE ALL GOOD IN HERE”! We wait to hear footsteps leaving the bedroom door before beginning fingering one another. I climbed on top of her and began kissing her tongue to tongue, running my fingers through her vagina. I kissed my way down her neck and to her left breast and began sucking her left breast before moving on to the right breast. I kiss my way back to her lips before making eye contact. Once we make eye contact, I nibble her top left ear and I whisper into her ear “Do you want to be a vampire”? The sexual foreplay stops for a minute or two as Heather responded “Yes, I want you to turn me no one else.” I sexually bite her on her neck before biting her left arm, my fangs run deep into her veins and my fangs drip with blood… her blood. “God Heather, you taste so good.” I begin fingering her vagina before kissing my way down to the vagina where I let my tongue do the licking, I start moving my tongue up and down. Heather and I become very tired that we cuddle and just lay in bed cuddling looking out my bedroom window. Watching the sunset and the nightfall happen. I get up and race down to the lounge area, “Brittany, want to come hunting for food.” She nods and we race out the door, we walk the streets of Ipswich before coming across some food. Brittany compels them that there is a party happening at ours and that there will be booze, drugs, and shitloads of food. We gather up 10 humans who we lied to in the vampire way and head back to ours. We race inside and shout “FEEDING TIME”!!! I managed to find time while we were out to grab a ring for Heather, I kneel to the ground on one knee and ask Heather; “Heather Jane, you walked into my life and made me realise what a shitshow I was, you are the one who helped me better myself and move on from Alicia. With this ring I now ask you, will you marry me Heather Jane”? Heather looks surprised she started crying tears of joy and happily said “Yes, yes I will marry you Nancy Jane”! Brittany walked off and I ran after her “Brittany, wait”! She stops in her trails and says “Why should I? One minute you were telling me that you were suspicious of her and now suddenly, you are wanting to marry her? Make up your fucking mind Nance.” I look up to Brittany as a sister more than anything else in this world, I can see and understand where she is coming from. “Brittany, when Heather and I went for that walk in the park, we kissed.” Brittany sighed and rolled her eyes at me then ran off. I just left it here and went back inside. Allowing for Brittany to calm down. Garret, Harry, Kenny, and Lenny were happy for us, I know that deep down Brittany was happy. I have not even told or asked her if she wanted to plan our wedding for us. I wanted Brittany to surprise Heather and me.

0