Fallen Angel
799 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the ORC's very own club room Rias sits at her desk while looking at the little white-haired girl in front of her, aka Koneko. "So Zato was asked out by a fallen angel but he turned her down. Is that correct?" Rias asks

"Pretty much," Koneko tells the redhead

"Do you think it's possible that he already knew she was a fallen angel?" Akeno chimes in as Rias rubs her chin.

"It's a possibility, but from what Koneko says it sounds like he just honestly didn't want to date her. Though it's impossible to tell unless we ask him directly." Rias explains

"Well, that, unfortunately, can't happen today," Kiba says as he enters the club room. "I'm sorry president but it appears Zato isn't in school today. I confirmed it with the help of Sona before I returned." Kiba apologizes

"It's out of your control Kiba. We'll just have to talk to Zato the next time we see him." Rias tells her friends as she looks out the window wondering where Zato is.

Within the shopping district, Zato walks down the street."This is nice. A nice peaceful day with nothing to get on my nerves." Zato states as he walks past a cafe with a girl with strange brown hair that looked like there are wings sprouting from her head. Honestly, Zato couldn't tell if it was actually her hair or one of those headbands with the addon connected to it. Her brown eyes scan every person that walks past and most people at least look at her either due to her weird choice of hairstyle or red and white maid dress with black spiky shoulder pads and small demon-like wings coming from her back. Suddenly her eyes narrow onto Zato and he smiles before quickly walking over to him and holding out her hand. In her hand is a flyer she had been giving to anyone who had stopped to talk to her or those who just took one while passing by.

"Hey, there why don't you take this flyer. You see we'll grant your greatest desire." The girl cheers while trying to hand Zato a flyer. Looking down at it Zato sees some serious demonic implication. He looks back up at the girl with a questionable look on his face.

"Sorry girly but I don't have any desires you can fulfill," Zato says as he walks past the girl while gently pushing the hand extending the flyer back toward the girl.

Continuing down the street Zato looks over his shoulder only to see normal people going about their day. While Zato could tell he's being watched. Not wanting whoever is watching him too know he's caught on, Zato just goes about his day as if he was completely oblivious.

His day just consisted of sitting at a local cafe and lessening to his music via his phone while reading his favorite manga. He enjoys the simple things in life, actually, if his classmates would make the effort to get to know him they'd learn fighting doesn't even reach the top three of the things he loves to do. The ranking is Cloud gazing, sleeping, reading, music, and then fighting.

Once he's finished at the cafe Zato walks out before taking a stroll through the park. While walking Zato notices that he's the only person there, or is he. Stopping and standing in place Zato's gaze locks on the fountain located at the center of the park, the fountain that stands right in front of him.

"Come on out, I know you're there," Zato tells whoever's been tailing him all day.

"Oh, so you know I'm here. I'm impressed a human-like you could even sense me." Says Yuuma as she walks out from behind the fountain.

"Oh, it's you, um....I'm gonna be honest here I didn't care enough to remember your name," Zato says while pointing at her the woman before him

"So arrogant. Well, I can't blame you. For a human unaware of so much, you're decently strong, but you're nothing compared to me." Suddenly Yuuma cloth shreds to pieces to reveal a tight leather outfit, befitting a dominatrix. Two pitch-black angel wing emerges from her back and a pinkish spear of light manifests in her hand.

"Oh great, I'm fighting a stripper. So much for a peaceful day," Zato says annoyed at his current situation

"You might be able to back up your talk with humans but against me, you don't stand a chance!" Yuuma shouts as she throws the spear with extreme speed. That spear aimed right for the center of Zato's chest.

Moving quickly Zato dodges the spear as it flies past him. Yuuma's eyes grow wide as she witnesses Zato dodge her light spear. "H-how? How can a mere human dodge my attack?" Yuuma asks herself as Zato dashes forward suppressing Yuuma even more. She realizes that this human while seemingly unaware of the supernatural is capable of superhuman speeds. Her eyes could barely even keep up the red-eyed boy's movements.

Throwing his fist forward it connects with Yuuma's stomach. Sending the fallen angel flying back. Flapping her wings Yuuma regains her composure but grips her stomach. "How does a human have poses this kind of strength? A human-like him shouldn't be anywhere near my level of power."

"Is that all you can take? If you're this weak I wonder how strong he'll be?" Zato asks himself while he suddenly dodges to the left as a blue light spear passes by him.

"So Raynare a human managed to get the upper hand against you?" Asks a new-fallen angle wearing a trench coat and fedora.

"Great, now there's another one." Zato sighs as he glares at the two. "So here name is Raynare, should have figured whatever name she gave me wasn't her real one. I don't know how strong this new one is, but since I could dodge his attack he must be near that Raynare chick's level of power, at the moment at least." Zato tells himself as he keeps his eyes locked on both of them

"I'll handle things from here." The fedora fallen angel says as he summons another light spear.

"No Dohnaseek, he's stronger than he looks and he may already know how the draw out the power within him. I'd rather come back after our plans are completed." Raynare explains the other fallen only scalps before a magic circle appears below the two.

"You get to live for now, but the next time we meet it'll be at the end of your life." Raynare states as the two vanish.

Once gone Zato sighs before pulling out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. Taking one out and putting in his mouth Zato lights it and lets out a puff of smoke. "What a drag. after seeing those wings I thought they may know something about that one-winged man I'm looking for. Whatever, seeing how prideful that bitch is she'll be back to try and finish what she started once whatever plan she was talking about is complete." Zato says as he turns around but takes notice of a weird looking animal just staring at him. 

The creature is a perfect circle with pointy ears above its eyes, bat wings, a pointed tail, small-clawed legs, demonic wings on its back, large green eyes, and a wide smile running across its face. Some would consider this creature could but Zato could only wonder what the hell it is.As he walks out of the park, keeping an eye on that weird looking....bat?

13