Part 3- Finale
183 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Do you guys want a backstory?
  • A) Yes Votes: 2 66.7%
  • B) No Votes: 1 33.3%
  • C) I am in a dilemma Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D) Entertain us already Votes: 1 33.3%
Total voters: 3

My bewildered expression was the answer to his question. Before this I have usually dealt with trash like people and I have only been deceived by false pretenses. The feeling I was having now was not meant be to be there in the first place. I became the victim of his kindness and now I am not able to distinguish it over lust.

"I am the future heir of this hotel", he spoke while I still sorted my feelings out. 

The heir, the heir, I ran my mind and snap there it was. The person I detested the most, the person who abuses omegas and throw them away as no big deal, is this person, right in front of me. The beautiful face, these pretty eyes, and this killer jawline, it all belongs to this person over here. 

I was truly baffled and without realizing I pushed him away. I stood up and bowed deeply.

"I'm sorry I have some urgent matters to deal with, so if you please excuse me", I spoke while imaging...the hell, what urgent matters do I have to deal with. He will totally not buy that but still, my life is in danger here. What if he makes me his slave for life or sells me somewhere far off with my body parts cut into pieces or worse what if he gets me pregnant? No, No, No, none of these things can happen to me, absolutely. No matter what he says, I will absolutely not look back.

I grabbed my clothes and started wearing them in a haste.

"Wait! What happened? I can take you if you are in such haste? It's raining outside. Do you have an umbrella? "he spoke while getting up and headed straight towards me. 

"STOP! STOP right there", I shouted while making him confused.

He looked shocked and then suddenly his expression changed.

"So, you recognized who I am? That's why you are so scared", he started coming closer to me.

I panicked and ran towards the door in a rush.

"Joohyuk Lee, stop right there", as soon as I heard him say this I automatically halted. 

I turned around in total shock.

"Ho-How do you know my name? Y-You, Who exactly are you?" I asked with all my might.

"Come here, I'll tell you everything, just trust me this once, I am not a scary person I swear. You have seen it for yourself, have I hurt you", he asked me while holding out his hand.

No, but that was just so that you could gain my trust right! You even know my birth name, No, no, I don't think this is right, I spoke while completely denying his offer.

As soon as I was about to leave again. He came running from behind and embraced me tightly. 

"Junior high, you were the most cherished student of all time. At that time nobody knew that you were an omega but when your gender results came out, everybody started avoiding you. That year you also had to choose your partners during the competition and suddenly your heat came so you took a day off and then you never came back", he blurted these words out in one breath.

"H-How do you know all this?", I asked while feeling his breath around my ear. 

"You ran because you heard the rumor that Joohyuk goes around opening his hole for anybody during his heat so everybody maintained a safe distance from you. That day you logged into an RP Omega club online and there you said that you would like to masturbate with anyone who was online. Do you remember who you first roleplayed with there?", he continued saying this.

"It was Monarchxx87.....Wait! was that you?", I turned around in amusement while breaking free from his embrace.

Yes, it was me.  I came to know this from my friends that there was a site where you can see omegas masturbate during their heat. I was against this idea first but there I saw you for the first time. You were shy, trembling with fear but you needed the relief instantaneously. It was your first time so you were not sure what to do but still, you managed somehow. It was me you masturbated to first, Alex. And when I asked you that you can tell me what was bothering you, you just blurted it all out while crying since that was our first and last meeting. But I didn't want to lose you, Alex, I didn't want to. I searched for you everywhere, those tears, that voice, it was all embedded in my head. I made a premium account on that site because I came to knew that the premium members were able to meet the top omegasI wanted to see you one more time and wanted to comfort you, he spoke with his head lowered.

I met a lot of omegas during this process to find you. I learned their stories and knew how different your world was. I tried to rescue as many omegas as I could. I wanted them to lead a better life, away from this industry. And hence, I attained the title of Lustful beast, he continued while I raised his head and we both sat on the sofa.

I sat there in a daze. I was unable to think anymore as if my rationality vanished. 

"I searched for you all these years Joohyuk, please, please, give me a chance to prove myself. I will not betray you. I promise, you are the one and only", he spoke while he held both my hands and kissed them one by one. He embraced me again.

"So, you were searching for me all these years. Why me? Did you meet a lot of omegas, right? So, it means I am not the only one. You treat everyone equally. You are just confused", I said while not reciprocating his embrace. 

"Joohyuk, if I would have been confused then after all these years you would not have been sitting here. I would not have been embracing you right now nor I have been begging for you to give me a chance. If you think I did these things with the rescued omegas then rest assured, I have not even touched them and they all are safe. They all are working in this hotel. The receptionist you met at the entrance is one such example", he said while grabbing my cheeks in both hands.

My mind went back and soon I recalled what she said about me having a nice scent. I thought she was one of those alphas but turns out that she is an omega indeed.

"Y-your name sir? What's your name?" I awkwardly asked while he still held my cheeks. 

"Oh! I'm sorry. My name is Taehyung, I am the owner of this omega hotel", he brimmed with a smile while answering my question.

A while ago I wanted to run away from this person as fast as possible but now since this person told me the truth I am not able to make a decision anymore. I want to trust him, I want to know more about him. All these years I have spent my life according to someone else's rules but now I want to do something for myself. I want to live for myself once. I made a mistake 8 years ago when I joined the omega online RP club and I have endured everything till now. I raised myself to the top and became the most desired omega but still, I felt empty inside. I wanted to be held dearly by someone. I wanted the warm embrace of someone. I wanted to be cherished once again like the good old days and so I joined this club to not feel lonely. But all these years the void widened and I realized that there was no escape. But now this warm smile is slowly melting my heart and I think it is my time to finally live for myself and let someone else take the lead. 

This person who probably gets solicited by unknown people, choose to be with me, waited for 8 long years only for me. He saw me in my worst and is willing to accept me for who I am. 

"Alex, I know you are shocked but I am ready to wait for you, for as long as you want but please consider me. Here, a little proof for you", he pointed towards his phone screen and there were photos of all those omegas who once worked with me at the club. 

"They are all healthy and happy", he told me while scooting closer to me. On the screen, I could see their smiling faces as they performed their respective jobs. I looked at Taehyung and there I saw that warm smile on his face too as he scrolled through the photos and started telling me about all those omegas one by one. 

He held my hand and gripped me tightly.

"I don't want to force you but I also don't want to hurt you, so I will wait for your answer so let's start this relationship from being friends first", he spoke while looking straight into my eyes.

I stared at him for a while and then I nodded. Yes, I am ready for a change, maybe this is the way of fate telling me to move on, I thought while looking at his face.

His eyes sparkled and he hugged me in joy.

"Alright! I will do my very best to steal your heart", he sounded determined and like a child, he again started blabbing about the rescued omegas.

I chuckled and thought that this person is the reason for my smile after all.

I don't know if I should be grateful that this person came into my life or I should worry since I'm not sure what to do. But one thing is for sure that rumors do a lot of harm, first, they ruined my school life, and then I made a weird assumption about this Alpha. But one thing is for sure that don't believe it until you see it with your own eyes. I am ready to start this new relationship with him and I hope that those painful memories can be replaced by these happy memories. 

Thank you for reading this short story beautiful souls. I hope you like my story if you did please like and comment.

 

2