Everbody has secrets (Finale)
69 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I focused only on my own needs and didn't care about his feelings. Even today, I wanted to have him a break from worldly affairs and give him the best time of his life. But somehow, it feels like it all became so serious as he tried to break into my heart. While he takes every action and decision quickly, I, on the other hand, get stuck in this infinite loop of dilemma. I feel like a hamster inexplicably running in circles.  Hyung and I are totally different and that's the reason that I feel scared. Every time I take a step further, I become more disappointed in myself. I believed that relationships are not a whole part of our lives. But soon I realized that having a partner only completes an acute angle. A relationship with a best friend, your parents, colleagues, relatives even your pets makes up a 360-degree angle and a circle is always better as it is not scared of its walls falling apart.

I always pretended to smile and tried to be considerate while in business but Hyung was the only person who noticed that this smile was actually a shell to protect myself. On that rainy night when I entered the OO hotel room, he welcomed me with a smile. His smile and tenderness were so perfect that I felt overwhelmed.

"I didn't want to hurt anyone and after Kiro, you were the first person to cherish me like that, first I wanted to tell you about the change in the shift but when you told me about our first encounter, I just got swayed. I wanted to know more about you. I had never met an alpha like you before. You made me curious and most of all you made me felt wanted. I...I no longer wanted to exist but I decided that I wanted to live. I wanted to live for you, Hyung. I really wanted to thank you Hyung, for everything you have done so far for me. I also wanted to give consideration to your feelings and hence, today I thought that it might be a chance to let myself take a step forward. But here again, I messed up, rather than reuniting you two on your birthday, I am yelling crap and pitying only myself," my legs lost strength and I wobbled to the ground.

Hyung came running for me and enveloped me in his arms. "I really can't do anything with you", his voice echoes in my ears and I clench my hands so as to bear with the pain alone.

Kiro who was sitting quietly and observing the whole situation finally spoke. "Alex!" I flinched as I heard his voice but this time my heart didn't throb because of the guilty but with the fear of losing someone dear to me. "I think you are a considerate person.", he started speaking and for a second my breath stopped. "You sense the emotions of others and care for them. In my view, you are an admirable person. Not many people can do it. You held it in for such a long time and why do you think that you betrayed me? You could never betray me, Alex. All these years, you were struggling on your own, keeping your feelings for Hyung inside of you and thinking that he met the wrong person only because we changed shifts that day. No, Alex, I think it was all destined and you two were destined to meet that day. And if anyone should be guilty then it should be me. I was the one who led you on this path, I was the one who introduced you to such a life. But now if I reciprocate back, I think that I was wrong. At that time, I never thought I would be able to influence any other person but when you grabbed my hand and followed me on that day on the bridge, I became so happy thinking that even I could be recognized as helpful to someone. It's all thanks to you, if you hadn't taken away my clients then I would not have been able to reach that top position anytime soon and also if you hadn't agreed to change my shift that day, I would not have been able to move out anytime and even graduate."

"Graduate?", Hyung eases his grip on me, and I still in shock after not being able to believe Kiro's word passed a perplexed look to Hyung. He simply smiles and tells me that he was not the one who was supporting Kiro but instead he passed the National Scholarship exam for underprivileged Omegas. "Yes, Alex, don't think that only you are the one with secrets, we all have been battling with unnecessary and meaningless dilemmas in our life. The only thing is that we need to manage our time in order to find a solution for them. Like you gathered your courage today and spoke your heart out, you now got one less problem to worry about. I, on the contrary, was still not certain if I wanted to tell you about my issues or not? The uncertainty increased inside but today you proved me worthless. I worried if I told you that I was not being supported by him then you would visit me less often because after you knew that I started college, you started visiting me more often and I was happy with our increased number of rendevous. So, that also makes me a selfish friend right? I am certain now that I am incompetent as a friend."

I take a deep breath and try to process the information in my dumb brain. Hyung helps me in standing up and I head towards Kiro. I sit alongside him and hold his hand but my eyes remain fixated on his injured feet.

"But", I start speaking while caressing his hand, "the reason for being able to take a step forward is that I knew somewhere inside we three were destined to meet. You thinking so highly of me makes me regret my decision, even more, so please don't look down on yourself. What have I done in my past to befriend such a nice soul like you? To be honest, I was ready to lose you two tonight and move on with whatever decision you made but I suppose I can still make more memories with you guys."

I raise my head and finally face Kiro. I could see teardrops on his smooth milky face while he bent forward and embraced me. I patted his back while feeling the nostalgic warmth and crying along with him. Suddenly we hear the sound of the camera clicking and we both looked at Hyung in a startling position. He stood there even more startled than us. "Oops, I thought that the flash was off, well I wanted to save memories. Come on, it's my birthday today, Why are tears our guests instead of champagne?" At this remark, all of us burst into laughter and pushed Hyung inside the bath so he could get changed.

In the end, after a whole one long year, I was able to justify myself and make myself free of this guilt. I still don't know how Hyung knew what I was feeling inside and spoke the words. But I was not surprised since Hyung always knew how I was feeling. I also learned one thing today that you may not find a solution to a problem but in a situation where we're at our wit's end, an option means a lot. So, even if you have only one option left then don't hesitate to tick it. Maybe that option is the correct choice.

The end...

 

Thank you for reading. I hope you guys liked the story and with this chapter, we have reached the finale. I know that I promised that we will be able to see Hyung's backstory too. For that, I will be uploading a separate chapter and do read my other work too. Have some idea about my story? Comment it and let me know.

0