Backstory Part 1
62 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Words help people understand each other but also give rise to pointless misunderstandings. On this planet earth, the temperature varies according to seasons making us feel hot and cold. The same goes for language. The language also has a temperature and if used without season, it can cause severe burns damaging one's heart.

Born into a prestigious Alpha family, I was destined to be the heir of the company as I was the only child. But it's not like my parents forced me to inherit their business. Whenever I went to gatherings, I was the center of attention every time. All eyes fixated on me as they pampered me with gifts and showered intentional praises. As a kid, I was delighted to be surrounded by these people like my idea of viewing the world was different. But after that one incident, my faith in mankind subsided.

.

.

It was the end of the semester and our last day before summer vacations started. I studied in a prestigious school where only Elite Alphas got enrolled. The age of puberty doesn't understand the term peer pressure and we just tend to go with the flow. I was no exception. Being the only child maybe I longed for the warmth that I could obtain only in presence of my friends. Andrew filled that void. I considered him my best friend. Our parents were also business partners so his visit to my mansion became frequent. We spent most of our time during training. We were enrolled in different courses so whenever we got free time we utilized it by playing online games in the cafe. The trend of virtual dating was also emerging but it also had a dark side to it. One day we overheard a group of Alpha teens about the online chatting app that involved omegas.

I belong to a household where there is no gender discrimination. But still, our servants include Betas only. So far I had not encountered any Omega in my lifetime and hence was not aware of the strong power of pheromones. We Alphas experienced Rut once a month and at that time we either need to take suppressants or an omega. But since omegas are considered as endangered gender they started online apps where interaction was done.

I never fantasized about talking to an omega but on that last day before the summer holidays in school, I experienced something whose odds were astronomical.

To be continued.....

1