Backstory (Part 2) Finale
39 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In this crazy impossible situation, a chilling thought crystallized in my head. A realization struck my head making me numb and alleviating my senses. My rut was the culprit and Andrew was the catalyst. The enhancing breaths and the vulnerable face of the first Omega I encountered was something that will be engraved in my head for a lifetime.

Andrew and I entered the cafe as usual to play games but he gripped my hand and switched directions. I inquired about the sudden change but he told me to follow his lead. We reached a place rather distant from our places and there I noticed that our destination was unusual. It was downtown and the boulevard was covered with bright pink cherry blossoms. The slight motion of wind felt chilly as the leaves withered from the trees above us. We traversed the road downtown. It was my first time there so I was not aware of the surroundings. There was a certain rumor about this area. This part belonged to the endangered omegas and in order to get access one should be above 18.

I halted midway and to that Andrew sighed. "Aren't you curious? You never seem to show any interest. Don't get me wrong but I heard that there is an extremely popular cafe downtown. Let's just check it out. I am bored visiting the same place repeatedly", he pouted while placing one hand on my shoulder.

"Are you sure you don't have any ulterior motives?" I tilted my brows and waited for his reply.

"Let's go, let's go!" Andrew gleefully held my hand and we both started running downtown without me getting an answer.

The place we reached had a different aura and the buildings were decorated with strange signs. I glanced at Kiro and found that he too had the same bamboozled expression. We marched forward for sometime before reaching our desired location. It was indeed a cafe but with a glittery and flattering display. We both entered inside completely aware that it was not your usual gaming cafe. The cafe's environment proved our intuition right and there were Alphas, of all ages, glued to their desktop screens, headphones covering their ears completely, and not to forget the strong scent they emitted was nauseous.

Probably a beta approached us from behind and asked for our membership cards. But after noticing our puzzled expression he retracted his feet and then came with another beta. The new beta observed us from head to toe and then curled his lips into a smile. "You kids must have lost your way. Right?" his strong gaze pierced through us and it felt like he was forcing us to affirm at that moment. "If you guys please follow me, I will escort you out?" he told us before glaring at us and turning towards the exit. "What's his problem?" I thought while calming Andrew by gestures in order not to cause any scene.

"Weirdos!" he whispered in a tone that was barely audible. At this point, Andrew snapped, "Excuse me! But you are mistaken here. Look we thought that it was some normal gaming cafe and hence just walked in casually. We were not aware that this was an R-18 cafe and once we realized we calmy followed you and still you are glaring and mumbling inappropriate things towards us," he talked while huffing like an angry bird.

"And yes I believe you, sir, You think I am a fool?", he sighed and continued "It is not my first time dealing with kids like you. I mean when I am totally aware of your urges. The likes of you are driven by instinct. It is impossible for you to hold back. Only your kind is able to understand you better and the omegas are just your abiding pets. Now, please follow my advice and if you really were here to just play games, I hope you return to your respective places already as it is twilight outside and you won't want to view this place at night. You are welcomed here once you turn 18. Now, if you'll excuse me..," the rude beta just spewed whatever was on his mind but you don't say anything to anyone as long as you had a traumatic experience yourself. Maybe he witnessed something that made him hate our kind and what was he talking about the night thing. Also, it all happened because of Kiro and his kink of exploring new things.

.

.

.

Few days passed and my thoughts still revolved around that incident. Those words from that Beta were like daggers to my heart. Why do people despise Alphas so much? If I get someone in my life, I would truly want to cherish them, and most of all, the omegas. "Hey, look I got this hack code for "Most Desired Omega" and now we are able to communicate with the sweet omegas without verifying our ages. Isn't this awesome?" I heard one of my friends talking excitedly as we were doing our group assignment at his house. I totally disgust these types and as soon as I heard this I decided to pack my belongings to leave.

"Hey, hey look it's logged in."

"So, cool, it's totally working. Damn, I am so nervous. Is it a video session? What do we talk about?"

"I don't know man. It is still connecting. We are newbies, so don't get your hopes up."

"Still, it will be my first time talking to an omega."

I could hear the bunch of douchebags getting excited and spreading their scent of pheromones everywhere. As, soon as I was about to get up, the doorbell rang and in a flash of seconds they all ran outside the room, leaving the tablet on the floor. I, without even glancing once at it took few footsteps but then halted as I heard the trembling voice of a weeping omega. It was my first time hearing an omegas voice and furthermore, the person on the other side was crying. I know at that time I was probably just urged by my influences but I, unintentionally, got drawn to the screen.

The moment I saw him I was hypnotized. I felt goosebumps throughout my entire body with confusing sensations. I had never felt anything like this before. My mind went blank and hence I urged him to speak his mind out. I wanted to hold that person and console him so that he never shed tears again ever. I stroked the screen and told him to stop crying. It was as if my hands were not listening to me anymore and kept doing things against my will.

I came back home late that night and told my friends that the video call never connected. I'm glad they didn't get to see his face. The face that only I will remember, the face that was so cute that you would never want to see tears on it again, the face that will be mine in a few years. The night that day felt long and also my life got one more mission, i.e, to turn 18 as soon as possible and make him mine.

The End.

[Hey, beautiful people, I hope you liked the story so far, and if yes don't forget to support me. I tried to complete the backstory in one go as it was not something unique but still, I divided it into parts. I am thinking of making a story with Andrew and Kiro, if yes do give a thumbs up.
Your gift is the motivation for my creation. Give me more motivation!
Creation is hard, cheer me up!
Like it? Add to library!
Have some idea about my story? Comment it and let me know.]

1