Special Chapter 1
41 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In just one year's time, circumstances have been drastically favorable. My pseudo delusion that the world has reached the epitome of cruelty proved wrong after encountering these compassionate and benevolent people. The agony and hurt of my past experiences are being filled with the glee and vitality of the present. Folks say that those smiles that were genuine once, fade away with time as we reach the phase of adulthood but I experienced vice versa.

My feelings of hatred diluted as I found my strengths and faced the truth that was the cause of my insomnia. The debt that I felt towards Kiro no longer burdens me and now all those omegas started going to school. Hyung and I also confessed our feelings and he wanted me to have a break but I don't want to interfere in his work.

The school is the epicenter of my identity as well as the fear surrounding it. It's true that I needed to escape the pain and so I unintentionally opened the door to the forbidden world. But now I am diluting things and hence decided to join the school again. There are special schools for omegas and I got myself enrolled with the kids. It is a little embarrassing but I want to learn and attend meetings with Hyung. I want people to know me as who I am and not just Hyung's Omega partner. Kiro offered to help me but I want to taste the result of my hard work without his help. This will keep me motivated and also build my self-confidence.

The school was famous not only because of excellent results but because it was new and the most prestigious one. It was controlled by an Alpha heir and it is said that it was his wish to educate omegas in an environment where no bullying occurred and Omegas could study and excel peacefully. Previously Omegas were offered only minor jobs but recently an initiative started in which Omegas and Alphas could aim for the same job. But that required higher education levels and hence this school was formed in which Omegas were offered quality levels of education and scholarships for entering colleges of their own choice for higher educations.

Hyung was adamant in enrolling me here and hence here I am on my first day of school, enrolled in the special class for late joiners. I felt relief after seeing people around my age. The homeroom teacher, also an Omega, welcomed us and hence the first day went smoothly.

.

.

"How was the first day?", Hyung asked me as I laid on his lap after dinner while he was reading the syllabus and other important documents for my semester. He slowly started to stroke my hair with the other hand.

"Fine," I replied while scrolling through my phone. "How was your meeting? Did you make the deal?" I questioned while replying to Kiro about my first day.

"Of course, we did", Hyung chuckled. And when I looked up as to see why he was laughing he placed a peck on my forehead and then a warm smooch on my lips.

I gasped and immediately stood up. "What was that? I was surprised and why were you laughing?" I shooted questions at him so as to look less embarrassed.

"Someone is blushing and excited as well." He pointed downwards and it was true. "What!!" It must have happened when he brushed my hair. Oh No! what do I do now. He stood up and the book he was holding dropped down. He then slowly came closer to me and whispered, "Shall we take care of it?" My mind went blank as he smells so nice and I nodded with blushed cheeks. He gently picked me up and proceeded towards the room while smooching and closing the door behind me.

.

.

I woke up early the next day as now my schedule was also hectic due to schoolwork and housework. Pecking the sleeping angle beside me, on his forehead, I headed for the kitchen but I noticed in the living room that the books from yesterday were laying on the floor. I picked them up and flipped the pages. He had marked all the important things and made a time table at the back according to every chapter. I did not want to receive any help from him but I guess he really wanted to help me in any possible way. Anyway, let's not waste his efforts and work hard. As soon as I placed the book in my bag again, the spine-chilling memory from my past flashed and I hurriedly opened the acknowledgment page in a panic. My eyes enlarged and my heartbeat increased. I got goosebumps all over as I saw the photo of the Trustee.

To be continued....

1