Special Chapter-2
34 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Maybe it was time to rethink my choices. But again I was not left with many options. The common delusion that Karma hits you hard lacks the quality of originality. There is no such thing as that. People committing sins are never paid for their evil deeds and instead, they are enjoying the supreme conditions. The weakest are always paying the price for the things that they never committed.

The hatred that once develops for a certain someone sits on the mountain top secluded by the worldly affairs. The gears used for climbing the rough mountains and handle the harsh weather can be borrowed solely from happiness and happiness is a costly emotion that only a few possess. The word was also added to my dictionary recently and at no cost, I will read the old version.

After a series of stressful moments, I shifted gears took a gulp of breath similar to the one you do while performing meditation and clapped my hands a few times unintentionally waking hyung up.

"Alex! Are you alright? What's all the ruckus about?" his half-asleep voice was heard from the other side of the room and then the door opened making Hyung appear only with the boxer on. As if I felt guilty, I ran towards Hyng and hugged his bare body. He was quite surprised but then slowly patted me. Yes, he is the only person that I want and as long as he is by my side I can afford to have the pricey emotion. His heartbeat was audible but felt like hearing through a stethoscope. But this calmed me, his sweet pheromones tranquilized the inner anxiety making me strong with every passing day.

.

.

I entered the school as usual and greeted my peers. The homeroom teacher came in and the lessons began. A whole month passed and everything was going normal until the school festival approached.

A week before the school festival....

"Alright! Alright! Guys let's go with a theme that no one can even think of", said our class president with sparkling eyes.

"We know you already have something in mind, class rep", a beautiful omega girl chewing on his gum on the back seat shouted.

Those in the front row nodded in agreement and hence the class rep sighed.

"Well! Ok, I will appreciate each one of your ideas so please write your themes on this paper, and those of you without one to convey contact me individually tomorrow", he passed a paper, and slowly it got circulated to the whole class.

I was devoid of any idea so I decided to leave my column blank. On my way back home, I contemplated what would be catchy and grab my attention but I guess the only theme that came to mind was a virtual cafe.

It was the day I visited the orphanage and by chance, Kiro was also there. He ran as he saw me and hugged me tightly as a kid greets his parent after they return from work. The other kids noticed me and soon I was buried under a pile of giggling omegas. Although, we texted daily still Kiro was eager to know about my school life. I told him that it was nothing out of the ordinary and then the topic for the school festival emerged.

"That's so cool, I'm happy that you are growing the skills for socializing" he grabbed my hands and gave me a warm smile. The people around me always reassures me and it is obvious if I have taken the steps towards a new life then I need to make certain amendments. "Have you thought of anything?" he asked me while fixing the broken toy for a child. I hesitated for a second and then told my thoughts about the virtual cafe. "That's quite unique, I have heard about the maid cafe but a virtual cafe is something that the young generation will prefer for sure," he said while handing over the fixed toy to the child and watching him dash away in excitement. "Why did you fix it? I can always buy new ones for them", I told him as I saw the kids play in a distance. "Of course, you can buy them new ones but then they will not be able to learn the value of their possessions. Don't you think it will have a negative impact in the future?" he spoke while giving me a gaze that was warm yet sad and to which I recalled our childhood where we got replaced anytime by newcomers in omega cafe. I blinked my eyes and assured him that I got the point. Then we talked about our usual lives a little bit more before Hyung came to pick me up.

A day before the school festival...

"Hello, Hyung I think I will be late tonight. I have to help with the preparations as tomorrow is the school festival. Since you know that the idea selected was also mine so I have to supervise things", I told Hyung about my plans. " Ok! I will ask Arthur, our secretary to pick you up" he told me before hanging up.

"We arranged all the necessary equipment and the other class will be helping us regarding the food and drinks," the class rep told me as he checked all the computers again. We booked the computer lab for our virtual cafe and we will be providing the benefit of online gaming along with food and drinks to the students tomorrow. I hope everything goes well as the permission for this virtual cafe was a hard task. Suddenly the class rep came running and told me that they forgot to collect the agreement form for the wifi connection. I took the responsibility of collecting it from the Principal's office but as I reached there it came to my knowledge that there were quite a few people inside the room so I waited outside and how I wished that if I had not waited that day outside or maybe it would have been better if I would have not volunteered for retrieving the application from his office.

To be continued....

1