‘Oh my, is that a side story?’ No 5.
2.9k 15 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The small exercise continues

The adventurers were walking towards the supposed lair when they heard something whistle above. They decided not to think too much about it. Even though the whistle was repeated every 20s.

They were closer and closer to the lair when after another whistle they heard a loud sound.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

The ground itself was shaking from thunderous sounds. They rushed towards the place where the sounds were occurring.

When they arrived, they saw a terrifying sight of a countless craters and the surviving goblins which try to hide.

WHOOOSH

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

The whistling objects exploded on the far side of the settlement.

Even after countless fights, even with mages, the adventurers never saw such raw power of explosive magic. Even if a military squad of mages chanted ‘Explosion’ simultaneously, they would not come closer to even one of those which occur now.

The goblins were eliminated with an unbelievable magic and with an impossible power. Whoever the mages who did this were, they are the strongest in the world.


In the morning the adventurers returned to the town. In the hotel’s dining hall sat a single person. An enigmatic noble in a blue cloak and dress. She was elegantly drinking something from a small cup.

“Good morning, Miss Delight.” Said the girl in the leather armor.

“Oh my, have you returned safely? Please, come join me for the breakfast.”

This person is as enigmatic, as the explosions from yesterday.

“Have you slept well?” The knight asked her.

“Oh my, of course I did. This was a very interesting night.” She said that with a smile.

And in her thoughts was one motif.

[This night was quite a BOOMy one.]

Considering how many people voted for maid-pilots, what planes they will use?
  • Old-school and reliable A7M Reppu! Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Elegant and deadly Kikka! Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Modern and fast FJ-3M Fury! Votes: 18 50.0%
  • Exotic and unorthodox J7W Shinden! Votes: 6 16.7%
Total voters: 36 · This poll was closed on Sep 19, 2020 11:01 AM.
48