Ch 55. A fourth wheel
1.3k 15 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I heard a clapping out of nowhere. My first reaction was to say my thanks to the a*hole who made me do all of this fighting, who summoned me just to mock and to do some buffoonery for her fun.

When I turned around and was ready to say a couple of gentle swearing words I was dumbfounded.

An unknown woman, who surely doesn’t look like a certain loli-fox, was flying in a dozen meters above water. Either Akagi can change herself much more than I previously thought, or this is really another person.

Hmm, I see…” The kitsune murmured something after glancing at me.

While I wondered why she is here, she responded to my thoughts.

I wanted to know if Akagi-chan’s choice was fine.” She looked at me appraisingly and continued murmuring something.

[Why would she visit me? Are all the gods that ‘friendly’ to the mortals?]

She stopped appraising me and answered.

It has nothing to do with you, child. I just wondered what Akagi-chan was doing for the last few centuries.” While the voice was gentle, she was looking at me indifferently.

I decided to return to the Akagi’s house but when I turned around I felt a hand on my waist. I was grabbed and teleported back to the coast. If the woman was able to teleport me like that, why didn’t she just take me to the house without having to make me walk…


My way crossed the forest where was growing sakura. I had some time to calm down and enjoy the flowers, which did not drop even after all the time. The few hours I spent there were enough to reflect on what happened and to make some decisions on what to do with Akagi when I get there.

[This little brat will pay dearly for what I’ve been through…]

When I was about to walk out of the grove, a lot of flower petals fell on me. I was completely covered in pink petals and that actually made me happy. I decided to just play around for some more time, the sakura will no doubt want me to stay for longer too…

After a few more hours of playing I finally continued the walking to the temple.


I ignored everyone and headed straight for the mountain sanctuary.

Master! Where are you going?!” Rin tried running after me but she could not move as fast in her dress as I was jumping up the rocks of the mountain trail.

When I finally arrived to the destination ‘Altar’ I entered Akagi’s realm. After all the time I had to spend in this crazy place I was no longer interested in the scenery and kept on walking.

I wanted to finish with the damned troublemaker loli as fast as possible and finally return back home. I am just too tired of having to run around fighting for an unknown nonsensical reason.

If the door to her house was on hinges I would’ve kick-opened it. I was THAT frustrated. However, I had to slide the door to the side, and what greeted me there was even crazier than all the views I had in this realm before.

Akagi was as always sitting. This time, however, she was sitting on someone’s lap. When I finally saw who the person was, I wanted to silently facepalm. It was the woman from before. Akagi was obediently sitting on the woman’s lap and looking at me with screwed up from pleasure eyes.

What was more surprising than the sudden change of sitting place, Akagi was constantly… licked by the woman. It was not some kind of lesbian foreplay but a grooming. The woman was brushing Akagi’s tail and hair with a transparent comb decorated with gems, and she was licking the loli’s face as if that was something natural. Akagi’s reaction also was not telling that it was something weird.

“You will stand there forever?” Akagi asked me while raising an eyebrow.

A-am I interrupting something?” Why do you do this s*? Why should I be looking at it?

“No, you are not. Come here, we have a talk to continue.” She said that while her right cheek was diligently licked.

Is she fine with it?” I pointed at the woman in a hope that she will refuse my company.

“She doesn’t even care you are here. Don’t make me wait.” Reluctantly I approached and sat down.

[Where is the big little sister? I thought she would be somewhere close to them.]

“Yuri is there.” Akagi pointed at the woman’s voluminous tails.

From there were peaking two limp fox ears. I too want to sleep in such fluffy tails. Though I perfectly get what will remain of me. Nothing but ashes, that could be counted with one’s fingers. One ash per finger.

I sat down and waited when Akagi will continue talking.

[Don’t you think that it is the time to tell me everything?]

35