Ch 56. The sanctification of a demon
1.4k 14 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I tried telepathically transmitting my desire to finish this conversation ASAP. Akagi was only sitting like a small statue and was having her face groomed.

When Akagi was finally ready to talk, the woman started licking close to her mouth. I started to feel a bit hot.

Kaa-fan, I’m falking.” Her… mother? Okay… Never mind…

I tried abstracting from the unusual family bonding.

When loli’s mouth was freed from cleaning, she continued.

“I know what you are thinking about my actions but don’t you think that in the end everything went well?” If you want to talk about it...

“May I ask why I was doing it in the first place? Why me?” What will her answer be?

“You were just the first to be close to the altar when I wanted to go back home.” So I was the first passer-by to hear her summon…

My face was really showing my dissatisfaction with such an arbitrary way of choosing the poor victims.

“You know, it’s not like this Akagi-sama will not compensate you.” She said that while her mother moved to her left and started licking the other side of the girl’s face.

[And how will she compensate my neural cells? They do not recover.]

“I know what you want, you greedy kid. You want to be a goddess.”

“And you already said it is impossible. You disavow your words?” It is my time to mock her.

“Try better, kid. I mean that you have no way to become a true goddess. BUT. There is a loophole…

[Erhm… a loophole in the laws of the universe? Or the gods just let you do whatever you want?]

“If I say jump, they jump. Or they will face me and my flute of apocalypse… Returning to the topic before. You can become a conductor of my will in this world. A vicar of this generous Akagi-sama.” So generous that she killed the entire surroundings just because?

“Try better, kid. I destroyed many worlds for my amusement… I am not a part of this world. I hop around the worlds and do whatever I want. And now I have to go back home, which is why I give you this opportunity.”

[Can’t she just stick to one topic and stop saying a bit here and a bit there?]

Won’t repeat.

[Fine, you got me with this proposal…]

“Great, kid. Now, to the requirements. You will have to gather me the believers, might be yours as well. And they will pray to you which in turn sends their prayers to me. You will be having my celestial aura, I will have the faith. You don’t need to be a goddess to pass on the faith to me. Agreed?

I still don’t get where the catch is so I just sit and wait for her to continue to the bad part.

“The bad part? It is the one that you won’t be a goddess and that whatever faith people will have in you will strengthen me, not you. What matters is that this is your card-blanche.” She shrugged her shoulders and looked at me with expectation.

“For now everything looks fine but… you mentioned that the other god’s don’t cause you trouble. Will it be the same for me?” I am not an omnipotent goddess who can defeat anyone.

“They won’t stand in my way, and you are mine. You will not be attacked by them, kid. As long as you don’t start swearing at them and being a complete imbecile. If you will show some humility they will never even step towards you, you are too insignificant for them.” She waved her hand at me and leaned back into her mother’s breast.

[I think that if she wanted to fraud me she would’ve chosen another way. I might be naïve, thinking that I will receive something but I guess it won’t hurt.]

[Your answer, Akagi-sama?]

“…”

“…”

“…”

Erhm, will you answer?

“You never asked me questions. What should this Akagi-sama be answering?”

Whatever… Fine, I accept you proposal, so we both agree, right? It is settled? I can go home?”

“Almost. Just a moment.” She answered me and turned around.

Kaa-san, is it fine?” Akagi said that with such a childish voice that I barely held back the vomit. How this a*hole can show a childish side when to me she shows only arrogance and dismiss?! Those double standards…

Her mother looked at me and started thinking.

“If you want this, baby. Just make sure your toy will not cause trouble.” The woman answered her with such a tenderness one could easily decide that they are either a parent and a child, or that they are head over heels how in love with each other.

“Thus you become my vicar, Fuji. Make sure you gather a lot of believers and thus please this Akagi-sama, who put her trust in you.” She magnificently said that but I already get that she just pushed off her business in this world to me…

With an apparent disgust I walked out of the house and headed to the temple.

At least I am finally acknowledged as a ‘goddess’.

36