‘Oh my, is that a side story?’ No 12.
971 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Subjugation quest

Today’s picnic will be in the nearby mountains. I spent the entire morning to prepare delicacies. I made sandwiches, simple tarts and even a steak. I did my best to cook it even if I had no prior experience. I am ashamed to acknowledge that my cooking skills are completely dependent on the other people.

We began following a mountain trail and soon we should arrive to the planned picnic spot.

“Miss Delight, why are you so happy? We are going into the mountains.” The young lady asked me about my enthusiasm to which I was gave my clear answer.

“Oh my, of course I am happy that we will have a nice picnic, I wish we find a nice spot with a beautiful view.” I daydreamed about what kind of landscape we will encounter.

It’s incomprehensible for me why my companions are looking at me so stiffly but it can’t be helped, I guess.

When we reached a flat area near the peak we started preparations. I spread out the blanket to sit on, and put down the food and beverages.

“Why don’t we start, we will need to spend an entire day here.” I summoned them to take some rest. I guess going around with the weapons in hands is a very unusual experience for our hiking.

“Miss Delight, do you even know why we are here?” The knight asked me the most obvious question.

“But of course we are here for the picnic.” I put my palm on the cheek.

“Miss Delight, we are in a very dan…”

RAAAR

Here we go…” The knight’s words were rudely interrupted.

An unknown reptile landed nearby, I also saw a lot more of its kind coming from above.

“I might be a simpleton but I never tolerate such rudeness. Could you please, not interrupt our rest?” I was irritated at them but the beings did not stop their rude actions.

“If that’s what you want…”

BANG BANG Bu-bu-bu-bum Ra-ta-ta-ta

18