‘Oh my, is that a side story?’ No 13.
879 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nose killers

Today we headed to a place called “Adventurers Guild”. I wonder why would someone call their guild like that but I still decided to see what I can find.

When we entered a building with two crossed swords on its sign, I found myself in a large lobby. It is a combination of a café and a local administration. The place was filled with a lot of people.

Oh my, what have you forgotten in this place?” My nose picked a distinct smell of sweat and poorly cooked food. I only wanted to get out of this terrific place, or collapse it for the better future of mankind.

“We need to sell some materials we gathered when you killed wyverns. Can you wait for a couple of minutes?” The warrior man asked me to wait, I grumbled and walked towards the café counter.

“What do you want?” The barman asked me but I had no idea what I can find here.

“I don’t know what this place can offer, would you pour something nice?” I decided to take a risk.

“Here’s your drink.” The unmotivated employee placed a wooden cup with something murky.

My first reaction was to pour it out and ask for a normal drink but it would be impolite. I had to fight my carnal desire and keep acting properly.

“What is it, Lady? Never saw ale before?” A man to my left pushed me with his elbow.

Pardon me but I don’t see any ale here…” I was fighting myself but I still was unable to decide whether I want to get rid of this drink or dare to drink it.

“Don’t ya worry, it is da best ale in the town! Let’s drink it tagether if ya want!” Another man made an attempt at hugging me. I felt an overwhelming desire to do something indecent…

Well, I can at least do a decent BOOM.

17