Ch 75. Meeting another ruler
911 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I began wandering around the camp and searched for the emperor’s tent.

The search was going somewhat successfully, I found a lot of people with the same markings as the rude guards had. I was approaching the possible place. After I walked past several tents I found a large ornamented pavilion.

“Stop! Who are you, and what business do you have for His Majesty?” The entrance was guarded by two knights. Unlike their fellow men they were keeping some distance and were not acting arrogantly.

“I am Fuji. If you heard about me, then step aside.”

“Wait here, I will report.” One of the knights entered the pavilion, he returned in less than a minute.

“You can enter.” The knight returned to his post and held the curtain while I was passing.

The insides of the emperor’s abode were reminding a small office. There was a sturdy wooden desk where sat a middle-aged man in fine clothes. By the desk was a made bed on one side, and on the other side a small table with stacks of paper. After I entered, the man waved his hand without looking at me and continued writing something on a sheet. I found a couple of pillows near the entrance and sat on them to cosplay a certain loli.

The man filled a few more papers and finally looked at me. For a moment I saw his surprise but he suppressed his emotions.

“This is our first meeting but I heard about you. Allow me to introduce myself, great Goddess, I am emperor Franz Linden von Gru. Can I ask, what is the reason for you to bless me with your presence?” He was accurate with his words and avoided anything that can anger me.

Should I introduce myself?” I grinned.

“Just for the protocol, I guess?” He followed my lead and grinned.

“I am Fuji, the goddess of this land. I came here after some of your servants insulted me.” I hinted how I feel about the situation.

“This is a shameful display from my men, I will make sure they will not go unpunished.” The emperor’s eye slightly twitched.

“Your good will is commendable. I am pleased to hear about it and hope that our cooperation will be continued.” I stood up and walked out of the pavilion because I had no more reasons to talk with him.

When I walked outside I bumped into a person. I raised my head and said.

Hello, Luci the king. How are you doing?” My shiny mood was not so shiny after I saw my old pain in the back.

I never thought you will arrive, your ‘divinity’ decided to visit this beautiful place?” He was happy to see me as well.

“Get out of my way, pretty please?”

“You can step aside and I will pass. Hurry, please.” (K)

[Fall on your damned knees.]

URGH!”

Do not test my patience.” I said that and stepped on his head.

YOU!” He could only yell at me.

The guarding knights were shocked by our actions but did not dare to do anything.

Why are you standing there? Get her away from me!” (K)

“Whatever, I will be going.” I stepped over him and walked away.

You will pay for that!” (K)

[We will see… Oh, right… he can stop kneeling.]


While I wondered how to spend my free time, I walked through the camp and saw a few soldiers sparring. Some of them were swinging their swords and some were boxing. I stood close to the spectating crowd and spent ten minutes looking at the fighters.

I continued wandering around when I finally decided to see what is going on around the camp. I walked in a straight line until I reached the edge of the camp and continued walking into a forest.

My poor scouts had to keep flying all this time and by the time I let them land they were almost flying on the last fumes of gasoline. After they were refueled they had to return to the sky.

I was breathing fresh air and walking in the forest. Occasionally I shot some daring monsters but they were rare and many fled before I even considered them a threat.

When I walked into a pond I saw a figure in a white robe. The figure saw me immediately so I approached it.

Greeting, young one.” A male looked at me and waved his hand.

“Where am I? I might be lost.” I was not too interested in talking so I skipped the introduction.

You are not lost, young one. You are only wandering around to spend some time.” The male’s words made me shiver.

“What are you?” I prepared for the worst.

Don’t be nervous, I am not here to fight you. I am here to talk, and to introduce another being to you.

Am I late?” A female figure with a black robe showed up from behind me.

“Will you answer, who the hell are you?”

We? We are the gods of this world. I am the god of Light, Arden.” The male answered.

I am the goddess of Darkness, Shrea.” The female introduced herself.

“I am Fuji, vicar of Akagi.”

We know, she already warned us not to interfere with her crazy schemes. You, unlike us, is interfering with the mortals’ affairs so we are here to ask, what are you planning to do?

I started thinking about what they said.

21