‘Oh my, is that a side story?’ No 16.
878 5 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fish without water = ship without guns

We arrived to a large building, by large I mean that it is indeed a worthy opponent to the Union’s skyscrapers. Not in its height but in its width.

“This is one of the largest arenas in the entire Empire. Do you like it?” The warrior was agitated when he looked at me.

“While I did hear about the tournament I would like to hear what exactly will happen.”

“There will be a lot of duels, the winners of the first round will fight in the second, then in the third… you got the idea.”

“Indeed. Shall we go?” I walked towards the entrance. From there we were led to the training area where the other fighters gathered. When we entered they greeted us with an appraising gaze.

“Greeting, gentlemen. My name is Delight, I hope we will have the honor of crossing the blades in the coming fights.” I showed the basic courtesy and walked to a free place where I started checking the list of fighters and searched for the one whom I will fight today.

I wonder when the noble girls show up, does it mean they are thinking we will just let them do whatever they want? Who wants to crush her in the first fight?” One of the contestants was more proactive than the rest.

I turned around and deployed the artillery.

“I might look like a sheltered noble girl but allow me to correct you all. I am the servant of Her Majesty, the pride and honor of the Royal Navy. I fight here not to win but to spend some time, for I know no defeat. Those of you, who dare look down on me, might as well come and test my strength right now. I assure you, I shall not use my full strength fighting you…

The commotion was indeed pleasing. I look forward to fighting them all.

Can she follow the rules and NOT fire her guns?
  • Delight does boom. Votes: 4 36.4%
  • She has the will required, for a couple of fights. Votes: 6 54.5%
  • She will not fire her guns. Votes: 1 9.1%
Total voters: 11 · This poll was closed on Oct 26, 2020 09:09 AM.
16