‘Oh my, is that a side story?’ No 18.
780 5 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All or nothing

All fights until now were easy ones, I had my leisure evading the attacks and finishing the fights with a single stab. The magic local paramedics use to treat the wounded is an interesting thing and it allows me to be quite daring in punishing the foul-mouthed opponents.

The crowd is not favoring me and mostly got used to the fact that I am winning against any opponent. My companions also showed some good results and I am interested to find out whom will I fight in the end.

I once again walked out of the arch and waited for the next opponent. The quarterfinals will be opened with this fight so I expect to see a capable opponent.

Soon my opponent walked out of another arch. It was a female warrior with a longbow. Her ears were unusual, almost like Centaur’s.

“You are the one who ends all fights with a single strike?” My opponent started talking to me right after the fight began.

“Indeed I am.”

“I too end it with a single strike!” She drew the bow in a second and released an arrow. I saw her fighting before and this time she surely went all out at me.

The arrow she fired was glowing blue and it was flying at a supersonic speed. A normal person would be killed immediately by this much power.

Ping

What…?” My opponent was dumbfounded.

I deployed the main guns and aimed at her.

“Any arrow against me is useless. Even this much [Points at the guns] is not enough to break through my citadel.” I smiled at her.

I slowly walked towards her.

“As you decided to show your true strength, then I shall not hold back as well.” I stretched out a finger and pushed her.

She was pushed back a meter and fell down from a slight push.

I walked out of the arena to wait for the next fight.

Not too much of a fight but oh well, it is as much as I can squeeze into SS chapter.

15