Ch 87. The declaration of Celestial order
809 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The palace was in the process of construction. After the taking over of the kingdom I had some nice assistance in both military personal and construction. The land works were almost completed, the resources are already here so soon I will be able to sleep in my own palace.

After the recent events some of the rulers in coalition agreed to surrender and now I control about 1/8th of the continent. With this I can pretend to be a major player and proclaim my own rule and its principles. Thus I sat in the tent and started staining paper.

I did not let anyone come in, whoever they are. I only kept Willow because she doesn’t care about anything but my tails and occasionally she brings me some food and water.

I was relentlessly working for the next week and the results of my work were somewhat acceptable. I’ve written the draft of my first declaration as the supreme ruler of the continent. Being a goddess is a hard task.


When I finally decided that the current draft was suitable enough I left the tent to have some rest.

Elina was busy attending to the new queen Lily, and also making sure that the newborn ruler will not create me troubles. Grace was working as foreman on the construction site, Willow…, only one person is left.

May the Gods grant us their protection. May Fuji-sama bless us with her guidance and wisdom.” She was murmuring prayers in front of the little altar.

I silently sneaked in to her back and kissed her nape.

KYAAA!

Every time I hear them doing such things I can only smile. It is so funny to make the girls shriek from surprise. Considering that they have nothing against that I don’t have to worry about the consequences.

“…” Kasumi was pouting at me but did nothing else.

What, are you not happy?” She was the one who wanted closer relations with me.

K-kakka, there is a thing called mo-de-ra-tion. Could you please show our intimacy when we are secluded?” She was still pouting and so I decided to use the ultimate way to calm down any girl.

Fluffy~...” The tails did their job well.

We both sat down on a carpet and I gave myself to Kasumi. She was hugging me, fluffing my tails and ears, I even let her use the lap pillow.

That was the required moral rest for me. I was well-fed, I had proper sleep and I had some reading while I was working but that is not the same as having such a nice rest. After I cuddled with Kasumi I went to Grace.

“Master, good day to you.” She bowed.

“Grace, can you send out the invitations to the loyal rulers? I have an announcement which I should make.”

“Of course. How soon should they arrive?” (G)

“The next weekend sounds nice to me. Oh, right, request accomodation for the guests. I doubt they will just arrive for a day.”

Houses, transportation, food… Master, I will do it…” She was disheartened.

“Too bad Rin ran away, she was better at administrative work.”

“Yes, if only she returned…” We spent some time regretting the recent events.


I returned to my hard work and continued writing and revisiting ambiguous parts of the draft. This work continued until the very final day.

All of the rulers who were invited have arrived and were ready to show their ‘loyalty’ to me. While I do question their loyalty, I at least know that I have a long time to teach their successors how to be good people, in my understanding. Some of the rulers sided with me to avoid facing my strength, some decided that it is beneficial, some might even expect to receive lands for siding with me. For now I should show them the principles of my rule, if I am successful I can greatly decrease the chances of future rebellions.

I gathered everyone to make the long awaited announcement. The official guidelines of my future rule.

“From this moment I become the supreme ruler of the human nations. I will provide moral guidance as the goddess and be the mediator of international conflicts. The nations under my rule shall not be tied in their internal affairs, aside from the few guiding principles, both morally and politically justified.

I let all of the subordinate nations enjoy their freedom with having me as their judge and protector. I hope that every nation will enjoy peace and prosperity from the moment the war with the demons ends.

The exact guidelines you can find in the texts of my declaration, every one of you has been granted a copy. Please, do not be worried about being restricted from ruling your nations. I will provide guidance but I will not be your monarch.

That is all I have to announce, enjoy the banquet.”

The rulers were very happy when they read the declaration so I can expect it to be politically successful. Now all I have to do is to win against the demons and unite the rest of the continent.

Yaaay. EU is founded. Or maybe not the EU. How should she govern the people?
  • She should be the hegemon to ensure safety and prevent conflicts. Votes: 4 40.0%
  • She should be benevolent ruler to make people prosper and fight for justice. She has enough power. Votes: 6 60.0%
Total voters: 10 · This poll was closed on Nov 3, 2020 03:07 PM.
17