Ch 90. Super carrier
759 7 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A large number of aircraft spawned right above the carrier. A group of arrow-like aircraft flashed above me with a humming.

NEOOOW

I have 15 more flights of aircraft, all are ready to strike.

Super carrier
Changes all Fighters to Kikka, changes all dive bombers to J7W. Instant take off for aviation. +25% bonus to evasion, +50% bonus to aviation. Duration: 1 hour. Can be activated every 1 hour.

Kikka jets dropped 500 kilogram bombs right into the middle of rebellious regiment. I expected a number of large explosions but the ones that happened did surprise me a lot, they were much more powerful.


IJN Fuji – CV. Level 7/7 (No cap)(Temporary)

FP – 100

AA – 100

AV – 150

RD – 100

AC – 100

EV - 39


The jets finished their bombing and the rest of the aircraft began dropping bombs on top of the survivors.

Soon the area around the palace became filled with aircraft and smoke. The treacherous regiment was under constant gunning from the aircraft, shocked enemies were not expecting my aircraft to show up at all and it looks like all of their tactics did not include the possibility of my air arm participating. After a few gunning passes from jets and bombers the hostiles surrendered. Only 10% of the hostile regiment managed to avoid death. The demon front also was busy with my aircraft.

After the magic shield was destroyed by my daring strike, the enemy formation was in the open. J7W with 500 kg bombs dived at the enemy monsters. Their performance was… disappointing to put it in a good way. The interceptors are not the best planes to act as dive bombers so I did not put too much faith in them, my main strike force are the jets.

Small Kikka jets carried 500 kg bombs which dealt a huge damage to whatever the target is, their speed and agility also let them evade most of the attacks from the air, and almost ignore the struggle from the ground. Magic arrows and magic spells did nothing to the planes which buzzed above at the speed of 700 km/h.

The jets were my MVP but the torpedo bombers, which became my strategic asset a long time ago, have dropped a lot of bombs right on top of the enemy heads. Of course, most of the bombs missed due to the carpet bombing from high altitude but those which hit something have decreased the amount of enemy soldiers by a lot.

After I activated the super skill, my active-duty aircraft became the same as my BNW support group. I find it funny that I’ve gathered 14 fighter flights, 29 torpedo bomber flights and 10 dive bomber flights, in total it is more than 200 aircraft in air. This much really makes me feel like a super carrier.


The demons were overwhelmed during the first strike but there were far too many for my aircraft to deal a devastating blow to their fighting ability and after the first wave used all of its ammunition, I sent them back to resupply. When I recalled the planes that attacked the demon army, the BNW aircraft disappeared immediately. I was not concerned because my plan is to send my additional aircraft from super skill to replace the ones that return.

When the additional aircraft finished bombing the c* out of the traitors I sent them to land at the carrier for resupply. The moment the first fighter touched down, all of the planes disappeared and respawned above the carrier, fully fueled and armed.

By the time the demons were ready to raise a new shield, my second wave arrived and was ready to make some noise.

I learned a lesson after the first attempt. This time I did not use the interceptors in a stupid diving attack. I used them as assault planes to drop their bombs and gun down everything around. Together with the jets they can cause a lot of ground damage with 30mm guns.

The jets used their superior speed to strike at the remnants of the enemy air force and after they were done genociding the wyverns, they dropped bombs at the largest of enemy monsters. They killed several dinosaur-like creatures with heavy siege machinery, one small dragon which did not dare to contest the skies, and a squadron of enemy spider cavalry.

Torpedo bombers did not participate in the carpet bombing this time, the enemy was too scattered after the previous attack. Instead, the bombers attacked in small groups and dropped their heavy ordnance on the clusters of resistance. One flight can drop four 800 kg bombs, and from low altitude they have an acceptable accuracy. Most of the bombs dropped did cause damage to the enemy and with this I estimated that my second wave could go home.

I wiped out half of the demon army and now I was ready to meet them when they arrive. The super skill will be ready to be used when the enemy arrives again, though the second time I will try to squeeze the comets as much as I can before resorting to using the jets.

The soldiers betrayed her, what should she do?
  • Punish them. Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Forgive them, this time. Votes: 2 11.1%
Total voters: 18 · This poll was closed on Nov 6, 2020 01:23 PM.
12