‘Oh my, is that a side story?’ No 23.
670 4 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shopping with Delight

After I took the reward I gave it to the female warrior. A weird medieval weapon did not attract me even for a second, unlike my companion whose eyes shined with desire.

To compensate for this minor act, my friends decided to take me shopping with them. I wonder why they are willing to spend their money after I just gave one of them a piece of blackish steel but I guess I will never understand the locals.

My companions showed me a couple of shops. Every time they presented me a shop they were looking at me with expectation but even if I tried hard I could not understand why they were so excited. The atelier they showed me had only cloth and wool dresses with no cotton or silk, not to mention their outdated fashion, the jewelry shop me had no unique designs, the glitter was nice but the gems were not out of ordinary.

The most attracting of the shops was a tea shop.

When we entered I was…

What is this smell?” I wanted to pinch my nose.

“What? What is wrong? Hey, Miss Delight?” The others were concerned when I leaned against a wall.

“I think it is due to the tea’s unique and strong smell, for an inexperienced person this smell can be nauseous.” The shopkeeper immediately approached us and started placating my companions.

“My dear friends, please, tell this person that all of the tea here is molded.”

My declaration made everyone dumbfounded.

What do you…!

Enough, if she says it is bad, then it is bad.” The prince (?) ordered the shopkeeper something and then my companions led me out of this terrifying place.

What is this smell?” The knight asked after we exited.

I sniffed.

Oh my… I know what this smell is…

I don't know about you but I would not gift an adamantium magic-enchanted sword to someone without having some good tea. She must be disappointed.

What happened in the end?
  • The tea smell is so strong that is it even outside. Votes: 3 37.5%
  • The smell might come from the sword she gifted. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gunpowder, Delight is constantly firing so it is only natural for her to smell like that. Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Memento Mori is not a skill with no reason... Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 8 · This poll was closed on Nov 10, 2020 12:30 PM.
12