V2 Ch 3. Noble bed
588 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I enjoyed shaking of the carriage and nonsense of the men I travelled with.

The coachman said that we will need to keep riding for a few more days before we arrive to any settlement. I somehow ended up in the furthest place from civilization. I was excited for having someone to talk with, even if the someone was constantly looking at me with an obvious desire to f*.

While normal ladies would be disgusted or scared to travel with this couple of low-lives, I am much more understanding, might be because I am a male myself. Well, while I enjoy having a well-armored ship, I am much more attracted to my braid of silky hair. Whenever I find myself tired I start caressing my hair and it makes me feel relaxed. If this continues I might even turn into hair-con.

When I closed my eyes for a short nap I discovered something interesting. Even with my eyes closed I was properly informed about my surroundings. I perfectly sensed what is going on around me, at least inside the carriage, and I perfectly sensed what is going on in the air. I even saw a something larger than a bird in a distance. It looked just like a disfigured mess but it is surely not a flock.

My sweet dreaming abruptly ended when I felt a hand creeping towards me… Luckily I found it before I was groped.

I decided to show them that I am not somebody they should mess around with. In a second I reached out for the stiletto and in a flash-fast move I pointed the tip at the pervert’s palm. A small drop of blood showed on the blade’s tip.

“I might be patient, yet it is improper to touch a lady like that. Please, keep your hand away from me.

When the hand returned to its owner I returned the stiletto back. No hands followed nor interrupted my sleep.


After I had my sleep and opened my eyes I saw no one inside the carriage. I peeked outside and saw that the two men were fighting wolves. They struggled to even keep the wolves away from themselves.

“Do you need help?” I casually asked the men. I truly felt like humiliating them after they tried a very disrespectful thing.

After my proclamation the men doubled their efforts to reclaim some of their pride. I almost wanted to make a sarcastic remark about it but then an ugly green small thing showed up. The men finished slaughtering the wolves but a goblin that showed up already called for its friends. I lazily looked around and was about to ask the men again.

Keep your commentary to yourself, will you?

I shrugged my shoulders and returned my head inside the carriage. Soon I heard terrified screams of the lechers. I was oh so worried that I even peeked again.

The men were desperately trying to hold back the goblins. Right when I showed up the men almost cried for my help.

I summoned the gear and started loading one of the 4 inch guns.

“Ok, just wait 10 minutes until I can help you.” I was not interested in their fate, they are low-lives and I don’t feel any fraternity with them.

YOU!

“Come on, I offered my help… 12 minutes ago?” And now they started struggling like crazy.

They barely survived for the ten minutes and now I was ready to blast some goblins.

BANG

My assumption that the gun will not be THAT inaccurate so as not to hit a target right in front of it ended up correct. The shell hit a group of goblins far enough and thus the perverts were not in danger. The goblins in front of them sucked up all the fragments.

After the men cleaned up the remaining goblins I asked them: “Now, tell me a good story about the two adventurers who bravely killed a wolf and a half.”

Our ride continues.


After my rapid unplanned display of power I had to be even more careful. The adventurers were playful before seeing my power but now they are surely looking at me with mistrust. They tried to sit as far away from me as they could which confirms my suspicions.

[I am so happy that they don’t pester me, yet I’d like them NOT tell anybody about what happened.]

Considering that I have a lot of spare time and no desire to rush things, I grabbed a couple of bags with something bulk goods and used them for a makeshift bed. Well, I am supposed to be a noble girl who enjoys comfort. Sleeping on a bench is not comfortable at all.

Just when I was about to enter the realm of Dreamland I heard something going on outside and the next moment the carriage began stopping.

Stop the carriage now, otherwise you will be in a great trouble!

The carriage did stop already, you moron.

11