‘A side story of darkness and a cat’ No 2.
531 31 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wildcat

The night came soon enough.

I opened my eyes and the dark forest was now my playground.

I searched around the area and even crossed the field. I managed to find a road and traces of activity.

[For now I need to return and plan my further actions.]

When I returned to my shelter I heard something approaching. I gripped the hilt and prepared to draw the katana.

A wolf jumped out of a bush.

Slash

Its body fell behind me and the other wolves decided to retreat.

[I should not let them warn the other wolves. They will return and overwhelm me.]

I lunged forward and began cutting the wolves. It doesn’t take much of my nighttime.

Swooosh

I avoided an arrow with a hair-width margin.

Swoosh, PING

The second arrow did not catch me unprepared so I found the direction immediately and flowed there in the shadows.

Where did she go?” I ended up behind a hooded man with a bow.

“F* ‘MUUUMMMU’!” I covered his mouth and touched his neck with the blade.

“Speak, who sent you here, the Sirens?” I let go of his mouth but kept the sword at his throat.

Who do you think you are?!

“Understood, you last words?”

Do you even know who I am?! If the K…

‘Slit’

This position is compromised and soon the enemy will arrive. I must move out before enemy fleet arrives. I am too slow and unprepared, it was my mistake that I was spotted.

I quickly made my way out of the area but soon I saw another hooded person on my way. The person spotted me as well and shot an arrow.

Swoosh-shh

The arrow was shot before I could evade or block it but in the same time my evasion skills worked out and the arrow flew through me…

I dealt with the enemy and saw a camp in front of me.

5