‘A side story of darkness and a cat’ No 10.
438 44 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Overkill

After a breakfast I was taken to a weird building where I was given a piece of metal. The others insisted that I don’t throw it away so I had to keep it with me, even though it serves no purpose.

“Alright, guys, I found a nice looking quest with a good reward. It should be enough to cover her food expenses for an entire week!” (PF)

What’s the catch?” (F)

“The catch is that we will fight underwater. Let’s go buy ourselves some breathing potions, magic lamps and harpoons!” With this we all headed to buy the things required.

The adventurers were picking unknown bottles with colored liquid, then they bought several lamps and harpoons. With this we headed to the north and after several hours of riding in a carriage we arrived to a lake.

“The plan is to divide into two groups. One of the groups will dive and draw the water wyvern’s attention. When the monster becomes agitated the divers will make it surface and the main group will kill it. The main group will remain in a boat until the monster is on the surface. Easy plan.” (PF)

“Where will I be?” I needed to have an understanding of what my actions should be.

“You will be on the surface. Your fire magic will kill the wyvern, I hope.” (LN)

With this we moved out on two boats, one for each group.

In the middle of the lake our boat was shaken and I ended up overboard.

Oh s*! Somebody, help her!” The others started panicking.

Ping… ping… ping…

I detected something underwater. A submarine?

“Are there any underwater enemies?” I just need to make sure.

SWIM AWAY! SAVE YOURSELF!

Ping-ping-ping!

So…?

YES! YES! YES! NOW RUN!” Commencing ASW.

Puw-puw-puw

Depth charges shot.

BUM BUM BUM

An unknown biological form surfaced. The submarine signal disappeared.

Just what the hell happened…?

I don’t want to know…

And why the hell were we preparing for so long…?

4