‘A side story of darkness and a cat’ No 11.
401 39 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The problems of rich

After we confirmed the target was destroyed we returned to the town. While the men went to report the task is completed, the female led me somewhere.

“So, Kuronami, what would you like to eat today?” (F)

“Tuna.”

Anything else…?” (F)

“Mackerel.”

Any…” (F)

“Cake.”

Great! Wonderful! Terrific! Follow me!” She suddenly perked up.

When we entered a shop I was passed to a waiter to whom the female said something about stuffing, food and a pig.

I was seated and immediately the waiter brought a lot of sweets and snacks. I started eating.

How can such a thin girl eat so much?

I would’ve never thought it is possible to put all of that inside such a small stomach.

You bet I never saw anybody eating so much. Even the adventurers never ate more than two full plates but she…

Meanwhile, I finished eating the appetizer and patiently waited for the first dish.

Hey, waiter! Bring me some food, will ya?” A man started shouting.

“Please, wait for a moment, everyone is busy.” The waiters put down some plates in front of me.

Hey! Are you so insolent because you forgot how to fear?! BRING ME THE SCOFF.” The man continued shouting.

“We are already serving another customer! Just wait for a minute!”

Like hell I’d wait for ya! Hey, boys! That beast looks like it has a lot of money. Go beat the c* out of it!” I sensed a number of people approaching me.

You beast, go the he…

‘Slash’

WHAT THE…

‘Slash – Cut – Pierce – Slash’

“I apologize for the mess. You can continue working.” The waiters started moving like puppets but soon I had my table filled with food.

4