‘A side story of darkness and a cat’ No 12.
354 18 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inspiration Pt 1.

When I woke up today I felt an insatiable urge to do something. I felt like I am wasting my life without doing something that will make my current life have any purpose.

Aside from fighting I never had anything I was interested in so currently I must be feeling bored.

Are there any ways to entertain oneself?” I asked the others because normally humans have a lot of activities outside of fighting and commanding.

“You can try painting, it helps calm down and concentrate.” (LN)

He gave me some money and I went to the market to buy something to paint with. There was a nice guy who sold me a highest quality painting kit.

After I finished setting up the painting accessories I dipped a brush into the paint and started painting.

What is it?” The female walked into the room and stared at my painting.

“It is painting.”

Erhm… where did you find this… paint?” (F)

“A guy sold me it for just 6 gold coins.”

GUYS! COME HERE!” She started shouting.

“What is it?! What happened this time?!” (PF)

Look at this remarkable painting. Do you see it?” (F)

Is this some kind of an invisible paint?” (MG)

“But the guy said it will show after I am done painting.” I precisely followed the instruction.

“Kuronami, sweetheart, where did you buy this? We… want to buy a kit for ourselves…” The female put her hands on my shoulders and smiled. Are they as excited as I am?

I explained where to find the guy.

Alright, men, time to beat the c* out of the a*hole who scammed her. Follow me!” Everybody left the room.

To be continued…

What was she painting?
  • A portait of the Commander. Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A (roasted) seagull. Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A ship. Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Her friends. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A tin can. Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A sea view. Votes: 1 12.5%
Total voters: 8 · This poll was closed on Jan 14, 2021 01:47 PM.
2