‘A side story of darkness and a cat’ No 14.
320 13 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inspiration Pt 3.

What are you doing?! Release that man at once!

While the guards were running here I continued beating the fraud with both fists and legs.

Hey lady, are you deaf or what?!” (G)

“Like hell I would let this f* go! He scammed my friend and now he refuses to refund!”

LET HIM GO.” I reluctantly told the men to let him go.

‘KICK’

As if…

In reality, I was kicking until the guards dragged me away from the man. Only then the others let go of him while spitting.

What the hell happened to make you four assault this man like that?!” (G)

“I was trading when these four people approached me and demanded that I pay them ‘protection fee’. When I rightfully refused they grabbed my limbs and this woman began beating me! You saw it with your own eyes, didn’t you?!” This fraud…!

Is it true?” (G)

“Like hell it is. He scammed our friend by selling her old dried paint!”

“I warned her what she’s buying, it was her own choice.” (Fraud)

“Then it’s settled. We’ll lead you four to the station. Don’t resist.” (G)

What if I tell you who the buyer is?” The guards stopped.

Have you heard about the black haired cat-kin who recently did some things…?” (PF)

The guards started shaking.

Imagine what she’ll do if she comes here…” (LN)

REFUND THEM.” The guards barked at the fraud.

With the bastard being taken to the prison and us having the money back we headed to an actually good shop and bought some paint and good brushes which we gifted to our pet-girl.

Two hours later I checked on her…

GUYS! COME HERE!

Neither of us understood what the hell she painted.

It was a gray flattened cylinder with a styled fish image on its side…

“I was thinking what to paint but then I remembered…”

‘GROWL’

2