Shipfu Teaser Chapter: Dragon, Adventurers and Reincarnation.
370 12 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fight with a dragon.

The beast was huge. As tall as the top of battleship’s mast. It must be a worthy opponent for even the most experienced adventurers. Many would run away just after seeing it from the distance.

The sisters looked at it before returning to their talk. The dragon was just too weak for them to waste their attention. Of course, it was not missed by the beast itself. This disdain was hurting its pride so the dragon headed to them. It wanted to punish these ants who dared ignoring its majesty.

“Sœur, that lizard is heading here. Should we do something?

“Oh, mon chère, did you want to brush off this thing by yourself?” The elder sister chuckled and started petting the head of her cute sibling.

“Oh, can I? Did you not want to do it yourself?” The dragon was more and more indignated by their attitude.

ROAAR

The sister turned their heads at this hindrance.

“Sœur, please, don’t dirty your hands with this filth. I will handle it myself.”

“Of course, if you want to play a bit then I won’t interrupt you.”

Two huge turrets turned at the dragon and spewed colossal flashes of fire.

KABOOM KABOOM

Poor dragon had no time to even think about what happened.


Adventurers guild.

The guild’s hall was filled with people. Some were eating while others were standing by a board. If I remember correctly, that should be the place where they choose their quests. Right now I am more interested in finding a registry.

If I were to say the adventurers were undressing us with their eyes then it would explain what was going on. All the eyes were on the two of us.

As I was approaching the registry a huge guy with a halberd stood in my way.

“Hello, ladies. How about ya go with me and have some drinks? We’ll have a lot of fun together~.” I wanted to vomit just from hearing that.

Get out of sœur’s way, you are not even worthy of licking her shoes.” My sister immediately started glaring at him. If I do nothing then there would be one guild less.

You filth, you dare looking at my sister with those eyes?! Get out of here before I turn you into a stain on that wall.” The man immediately withdrew.

I approached the registry.

What can I do for you?” The clerk was looking at our chests with lecherous eyes.

First you can gouge out your eyes, second we are here to be registered as adventurers.”

The clerk immediately started searching for the required papers.

Even without looking behind I knew that my sister was producing a suffocatively strong bloodlust.


What could happen in the re-reincarnation: Elder sister.

After opening my eyes I started to look around. I was happy to find out there were no wolves.

A few moments later I was knocked down and someone sat on my back. When I finally managed to stand up, the unknown stuck themselves to me. The feeling was blissful so I did not do anything about it.

I checked myself.

And finally comes my gear. A diamond inlaid handle of the rapier immediately caught my attention. With a swift move of my hand the blade was freed from its slumber. While my movements are a bit sluggish, the innate experience is easily felt.

I was about to test my new guns when the person behind me started dragging me somewhere. Just for the sake of doing something I fired the secondaries but the poor trees were torn apart before I tested all of the guns.

Without any idea where the person is going, I followed them.


What could happen in the re-reincarnation: Younger sister.

After opening my eyes I started to look around. I was happy to find out there were no wolves.

A few moments later someone hugged me from behind. I felt how my cheeks started to burn but instead of trying to free myself I just let the hugger do whatever they want.

I checked myself.

And finally comes my gear. On the handle of the rapier were sapphiers both large and small. The design is elaborate but it does not affect the handling. When I wanted to swing the rapier to test it, my hand was grabbed and the blade was gently returned back to the scabbard.

When I deployed the guns I was astonished by their size. Just by thinking about their power I understood that it would be better not to fire them. After all, I have quite powerful secondary guns.

The person who hugs me suddenly lifted me and carried away.

Announcement
The french battleship sisters still have no name. Feel free to suggest your own options.
The french battleship sisters still have no name. These are the options I came up with.
  • Condorcet and Duquesne Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Duc d'Orleans and Duc de Bretagne Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Napoleon Bonaparte and Louis-Napoleon Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 9 · This poll was closed on Jan 29, 2021 09:57 AM.
2