V2 Ch 56. What is fair and what is not
292 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The ball day approached and unexpectedly the pathways of the academy became deserted. Unlike me, the other noble girls were not prepared beforehand. As I had a lot of time on me, I went to pick up my princess.

Knock-knock

The door opened and Xera’s face peeked outside.

You are not allowed in.” (X)

“Is she not ready?”

“Yes. I get it that you want to look at her but keep your lechery away from this room.” (X)

Bang

Miss Delight, please come inside!” Lilith opened the door despite being only in her underwear.

INSIDE, NOW!” Just as Xera was done shouting, the poor piece of textile, that had to struggle holding back the boundless round things, was torn and THEY were liberated.

I turned away faster than I appreciated the view and before I had my eyes pierced by a mad knight.

How was the view?” (X)

“Not… no idea.” I almost let out the truth…

If you say so~. You better be telling me the truth, otherwise…Yes…

“Miss Delight, I already fixed the bra. You can turn around.” Like hell she could. If I turn around I will be murdered.

“Milady, GO INSIDE. And stop appeasing this pervert!” (X)

My heart feels hollow. My hands started moving by themselves and groped my breasts. They are not small but I just feel like I caught a glimpse of something otherworldly. That roundness and size cannot be conveyed with mere words. I feel like I am just a plate in comparison with a mountain. Well, at least…

Stop looking at my chest while groping yours. You’re acting even creepier than usually.” At least I am not a plain glass panel.


I had to wander around Lilith’s room for an entire hour before she stepped out. I have no idea where she found a yellow one-piece with similar design to mine but it’s not my problem.

“Oh my, how sweet your dress is~.” Why did a lemonade cross my mind?

“I am happy you liked my dress.” (L)

[[[Meanwhile, on the other side of two layers of cloth and a cloak…

[Xera, thank you! This was the best idea ever! With this everybody will understand that we have matching dresses while Miss Delight would not suspect anything!]

The cloak moved a bit

[Uuuuu… why am I so unlucky…? Why all of our plans end up like this…?]

Back to the reality.]]]

Lilith took a lot of my precious time so in the end we had no time to take a stroll and headed right to the ball.

[Sweets, sweets, sweets~!]


As we entered the hall only a few people who stood nearby have turned to see who came. I never expected a lot of attention so that only meant that we two will have all the time in the universe to…

Where do you think you are going?” Xera gripped both of our shoulders before we slipped to the food tables.

What is wrong?

“Guess yourself that nobody aside from you goes to those tables. Everyone visits such gatherings with one purpose in mind. Anything rings?” (X)

I looked around and indeed, there is an entire queue to greet the greatest person in the universe, baroness Lilith Evereyn. It was sarcasm, by the way.

Do you think anybody would approach Milady? It is her task entering those circles to meet new people and establish connections.” (X)

And with this I can help you.” Charlotte sneaked on us without anybody noticing. Oh, no, I could’ve noticed if I checked the radars’ status beforehand. Damage control, move out!

“Not for free, I guess.”

“If you will be part of my entourage today then I would have no way but to include Evereyn in my clique, for today at least. Ho-ho-ho~! Your answer~?” She winked.

[Just how the hell does that benefit you…?]

“Also, you can give me your first dance. You know how to dance the male parts, right?” I wondered what to answer but then I saw how Lilith’s eyes turned into glass.

“Sorry but…”

Evereyn, baroness, making connections. Me, viscountess, a lot of friends. You, student of honor, want to have some fun. We two dance while Evereyn talks, so you two have a lot of spare time afterwards. Your answer now?” (C)

“Allow me to invite you for a dance.” I wonder where from I have all the knowledge to do this but my curtsy and invitation were all perfectly fine.

But of course, Miss Delight~.” I led Charlotte to dance while Lilith looked at us with an expression of a fish dried on the salt.

[[[What is going on inside Charlotte’s head?

[Yes! Yes, yes, yes! I did it! It was worth asking that maid for a few hours about the dress. We have matching dresses, we are going to dance and we spend a lot of time together. Now everyone will acknowledge me to be her partner! Take this, Evereyn! You said I will never be a match for you? Now you will have no way but to be my friend!]

Back to the reality.]]]

While I doubted that Charlotte would accomplish all she said to me but right after we danced, she swiftly started dragging Lilith here-and-there to present her to some influential families.

“So, the minimum program was fulfilled, shall we have some sweets now?” Lilith and I headed to the food tables.

Have fun… I’ll be there if you need me…” (X)

Why should I stand with the other knights while those airheads have fun…’ (X)

2