‘A side story of darkness and a cat’ No 19.
306 7 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Precision

After a short search I found the orcs I was asked to find.

I approached them.

A large group of green skinned humanoids with pig heads looked at me and some of them licked their lips. I checked the scheme.

“No, your tongues are not required.” I held the scheme with my left hand and compared the drawing with the real thing.

WUAAAAA!!!

Pheww

Ooops. My mistake.” The orc stood in shock while I looked at its arm. I failed to cut it exactly like on the scheme.

Slash

“That looks better.” The second try was somewhat successful but the client said I should cut it perfectly, otherwise it does not count.

WAAA!! UWAA!!!’ The orcs were stepping back which returned my attention to the problem at hand.

“I need a number of perfectly cut orc fillet. I will not leave until I have what I requested.”

The orcs stepped back again but one of them remained in place.

Slash

Cut

Chop

I checked my work according to the scheme. Still, not perfect.

“Next.”

Slash

Cut

Chop

“Next.”

Slash

Cut

Chop

“Next.”

Slash

Finally, I managed to cut the required parts perfectly.

Slash

Cut

Chop

I cut another orc’s fillet and I did manage to cut it just in time as there is only one orc remaining.

I packed the meat and approached the orc. It immediately fell on its rear and crawled back.

I looked around to confirm there are no more orcs remaining but this one. When I confirmed it, I faced the orc and bowed down at 90˚ angle.

“Arigatou gozaimasu. Thank you for your collaboration.” I picked the fillet and headed back to the city.

Why did the orc faint…?


The next people who walked into this place were astonished to find several tons of precious orc meat. All pieces were processed and perfectly cut but nobody could answer who left them there... At least, the local restaurants had a good supply of orc meat.

2