V2 Ch 61. A music that overcomes love
314 12 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My life proceeds normally. I wake up with the first rays of sun, study at daytime and go to sleep at night. I surely became a normal academy student. Oh, wait, I already was a student…

After the recent event I was a bit awkward with Lilith, she instead became even clingier than she was before.

So, how long are you going to stay like this…?” I asked the girl who lied on my lap.

“I don’t want to go anywhere. Miss Delight, do you have any plans? How about we go to the city after the lessons?” (L)

“Hey! Don’t change the topic!”

But were we not talking about our plans~?” She smiled. Well, I am too soft to inquire further.

“My apologies but I had plans. Would the weekend be appropriate for you?”

“Yes.” ‘Though you might’ve spent more time with me…’ She mumbled something but I could not hear it properly.

It is not completely a lie that I am busy. I will go and spend my time observing Francis. It would be a shame to not appreciate the gorgeous dress I bought her with my fairly earned money.

“Alright, Miss Evereyn, would you be so kind to let me go?” I scratched behind her ear.

No~, stay here~.Huu… fine. Will you visit me tonight? You still did not compensate for leaving me alone back then!” (L)

“I will do my best.” At long last I was free to go.

I waved her and headed to the dormitory. As I was opening the door I felt that someone tried opening it from outside.

What do you need?” It was the girl in glasses whom I met once.

“I was just entering the dormitory.”

Then you should not have any issues stepping aside. Did nobody teach you to give way to the people who exit the door?” This time she was not as angry as previously, still it is a bit problematic to be treated like this.

“Can we talk for a bit?” While she is rude, that should be the result of her upbringing. The nobles have the worse attitude the higher their position is.

Tch. This great Me has some spare time.” We stepped away from the entrance.

“I just wondered if you have contacts among the government officials.”

I might know some people but do you really think I will just tell you anything?” She already prepared to leave.

“Can you tell me at least something?”

The principal has some insight. Also, stay on your toes. I am not allowed to say more.” She left.

[Well, it is a bit late to look for the principal. If nothing happens then I should just schedule a meeting.]


Before I reached my room I saw Charlotte. Normally around this time she is somewhere far away from the dormitories.

“Good day to you.”

“Ah! Good day to you too. You wanted to talk? Ho-ho-ho~! I am a bit busy but I can spare a few minutes. Or, you can come join my followers for today’s performance.” She really appeared to be in hurry but it does not mean I can’t tag along.

“Of course. I wonder what kind of performance I will see.” I followed her.

“Some new girls wanted to show how good they are with musical instruments. One of them even said she is a great florinchi performer.” (C)

“What is ‘florinchi’?”

Ha?! You don’t know?!” She started shouting.

Oh my, do you know what Union Jack is?

Sorry… never mind what I said.” (C)

“Will you explain what this instrument is?”

“It is a string instrument. You will absolutely love how it sounds. When I first heard it I fell in love with it. Back then…” We started discussing the musical instruments and neither of us noticed how we got carried away. We were really late for that concert of hers but nobody minded that. After the florinchi started playing its part, I was surprised how that L-shaped instrument produced an elegant tune while occasionally ringing.

While I did miss Francis’ everyday chores, I still am satisfied. I can’t say I don’t love a good tune, especially an exotic one.


One major advantage of being me is that I can skip classes whenever I want to. That is why I sometimes become so engrossed that I forget I have other plans…

I am sorry. I really forgot to keep track of time.” I remembered I was supposed to visit Lilith only after the sun set. As I said, I don’t regret visiting that concert.

Huuu… Am I really less important than a concert?” Lilith is weirdly dissatisfied. Normally she is fine with everything but recently she started acting like my girlfriend, in all senses.

“If I spend all night here, will you forgive me?”

Fine. But I want you to sleep close to me.” I just tested the waters but she really agreed.

Well, I don’t have reasons to be disappointed, do I?

Yay! Arc 3 is here.

How was the Arc 2?
  • It was great! Votes: 3 50.0%
  • There are some issues but mostly good. Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It was mediocre. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was bad. Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 6 · This poll was closed on Feb 7, 2021 01:16 PM.
1