‘A side story of darkness and a cat’ No 22.
279 8 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Terror from above

The ingredient gathering missions were a part of my usual routine.

I was no longer surprised to see I have a new task.

“Your skills surely improved. Soon you will be able to help me cook. Tell your companions to pack the luggage. We are going to the capital to participate in the cooking contest.” The fat man accepted the final shipment of ingredients and now we are going to cook. To cook means to eat. To eat means to…

Do you think you can pack everything just by drooling here? Go!” (FM)

“Yes, chef.” I wonder why he wants me to call him like that.

The next morning we arrived to the restaurant.

“I see you all prepared. Go, my assistant! You will keep us all safe!” (FM)

With this we started moving in the direction the fat man said we should go.

Why do you risk her life?! You just sent her ahead even though she can be endangered!’ (F)

You say that a girl who can deliver me a hydra’s neck can be killed by anything?’ (FM)

A fair point…’ (F)

While everyone was chatting, I kept watching the surroundings. When I felt something approaching I looked in the direction and saw flying objects approaching.

Air attack! Begin evasive maneuvers!

Bu-bu-bu-bu-bum Bu-bu-bu-bu-bum

I opened fire but no planes were shot down.

Where do you think you shoot?! They are way closer!” (PF)

Bu-bu-bu-bum Bu-bu-bu-bum

The enemy is getting shot down. After they broke their formation they started flying like a spooked flock of birds.

Am I the only one who thinks it is weird that she started shooting at ducks?’ (MG)

No, you are not the only one…’ (LN)

Ducks…?Ooops… Sorry, duck-sans…

2