‘The wind’s side story of withered blossom’ No 4. (Updated)
270 6 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Standardized. Cheers!

"An actor's death"

[WAKE UP!]

"Whaat?!"

My peaceful sleep was interrupted all of a sudden. I jolted but saw no one nearby. Only a distant plane disturbed the dead silence of the desert.

Whatever it was, it managed to sneak through all of the patrols. I will have to tighten the security.

I confirmed that I slept through day and woke up in the evening. Tonight I will be making my appearance in front of the humanoids I saved before.

For them I will be a traveler who made it through desert and coincidentally walked into them and their grief.

For me they will be a great way of finding.... well... the way out of here.

By the time I arrived, they managed to bury all of the dead bodies to hide them from me.

One of them twitched and turned around when I was still far. It pointed at me and they all stood up at once. All of them were uneasy and quite possibly mistrustful of me.

Still, I approached.

"Onii-chan, do you know where Ma is?"

Their faces were worth everything. I love it when everyone turns gentle when facing me. Even that person could not withstand my charm.

Just make it cute and you are golden~.

"What happened to you, girl. Have you got separated from your caravan?" A man's voice, one greatsword, fought in the frontlines. A knight?

"Yes... Uuu... We were sleeping when a noise came from outside. Ma stepped out to check but... UUUUUU!" Even those who still showed mistrust were carefully whispering words of comfort and hugging me.

Now, it is time to interrogate them.

"Onii-chan, where is your caravan...?"

2