‘The wind’s side story of withered blossom’ No 9.
228 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shadows on the sand

We set up a camp in the oasis where my targets were. Even some of the things they had remained.

Under a cause of viewing the stars I separated from the caravaneers. By that time, I had all aircraft but one group of fighters prepared. Everything was loaded with external fuel tanks and had its course planned.

Nothing in this desert moves faster than my aircraft so my plan is simple: find something that can keep me amused for longer than 10 minutes…

Be it another target practice, or something that can be studied.

Even with all of my tricks I spent too much time launching and one of the recent launches confirmed that I am being searched for.

Want to play? I want to play too…

I started moving around the oasis while making stops only to launch the aircraft that still were occupying the flight deck.

Fuji, where are you?!” (S)

Say something, kid!” (B-whatever)

COME ON, DON’T GET LOST!!!” The warrior walked right past me. With a slight help of magic, I became invisible enough not to be spotted in a bush.

When I slipped through the expanding line of search I returned to the camp and sat by the campfire.

Almost an hour later they returned with grim faces.

Onee-chan, where were you?

The expressions they had were worth waiting and hiding.

W-w-w-w-w-WHERE WERE YOU?!” (S)

But… Uuugh! Oooneee-chan! I was heereee!!! U…u…uuuu! I was crying but nobody heard me!!! UUUUU!!!” The beginning of scolding turned into comforting me.

Meanwhile, a report came in…

2