‘The wind’s side story of withered blossom’ No 10.
273 15 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shepherd

When I discovered a point of interest I faced a dilemma. I can try asking the caravaneers to deliver me there, but it will also mean uncovering some of my plans. Or, I can try directing them there indirectly.

VROOOOOM

What was that?!” (P)

One of the things that saved us back then?” (S)

Suisei made a sharp turn and dived. Four white Reppus followed it from the skies.

Tra-ta-ta-ta Tra-ta-ta

VROOOOOM

VROOOM VROOOM VROOOM VROOOM

We need to help it!” (P)

Bait taken.

The bomber set general direction to the point of interest and soon disappeared out of sight, with four fighters on its tail.

The people did not hesitate and turned towards the target, and even accelerated as much as they could without hurting the caravan.

Fuji, why are you smiling so much…?” (P)

Damn it.

Birdie~! Birdie~!” Better be insane than explain everything.

The caravaneers were weirded by my action yet soon forgot that something like that happened.

To avoid them losing the course I had to return the flying circus a number of times. The problem is that I have to show that this is not a game of some sort.

VROOOOM

Tra-ta-ta-ta

After another burst, Suisei started rapidly rolling and entered a controlled spin.

OH MY GOD!” (S)

Tra-ta-ta-ta

The bomber released a smoke trail and ‘miraculously’ stopped spinning before once again disappearing in the distance with its escort.

When we were close enough I arranged the bomber to fly in a straight line behind the scenes and release a trail of smoke. This will be for the caravan’s guidance. And for motivation…

VROOOOM

The fighters flew in the distance, as if they were returning home from a hunt.

Now, I only need to wait.

1