‘The wind’s side story of withered blossom’ No 18.
300 5 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hot baths

A few days later the queue finally moved enough to let us start the paperwork to enter the town.

Considering how many caravans pile up here, I feel that the authorities don’t like the people of the desert. Well, can’t blame them, they already set up in a cozy green place.

“Fuji, you and [Priest] can go, we’ll be filling all of the permissions. Have fun~!” The scout looked at us with jealousy but it can’t be helped for her. My hair requires extensive care, and the priest wanted to visit the hot baths of this town.

The first thing I did after seeing the water was jumping inside.

W-w-w-what are y-you doing?!” The priest’s face was red as a tomato.

Come here~! Come here~!” Those weird people… don’t tell me she plans to bath with this towel tied around her body?

D-don’t do this! It is not a-a-appropriate!” (P)

It can’t be helped, can it?’ I pulled ‘my’ towel inside the bath and ‘tied’ it around myself.

Phew… good to see you understood.” The priest climbed into the hot bath and was ready to sit down.

SPLASH

With one rapid and precise strike I caught the towel and pulled it off.

I smiled in triumph but then…

KYAAA!!!” (P)

I saw something…

(^w^)?

It was…

Well…

STOP STARING!!!” (P)

Only then I understood what is going on…

Two hours later.

HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!” The caravaneers were dying of laughing.

S-HO-HO-HO-o, how w-HO-HO-HO-as it~?” (S)

I looked at the poor priest, who hid in a corner.

We too fell for it~.” (W)

At least he looks cute. Ha-ha-ha!” (B)

Just kill me…’ (P)

2