‘The wind’s side story of withered blossom’ No 19.
317 14 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Trade is good

After the caravan entered the town, the caravaneers set up their stall at the local market. They were selling all kinds of junk and monster materials. Meanwhile, the dwarf brought me to one of the more respectable shops here.

“Oh, customers!” The salesman approaches us with shining smile and was ready to start bulls*ing, when the ballistiary pushed him the crown I found in a dungeon.

Appraise it.” (B)

For a millisecond the salesman’s eyes glittered but I was the only one who noticed it.

It is… a good craftsmanship. Are you willing to sale it?” (SM)

“Y…” I jumped on the dwarf’s leg before he could say anything foolish.

Uncle, Uncle, is this thing pricy? Is it? Is it?” I turned on the ‘stupid’ child.

Y-yes, it is… How about you…” (SM)

Can I? Can I watch you appraise it? How much it costs? How much? How much~?!” The salesman was about to push my cute little face away but when his hand almost reached me, he saw a grim figure of the dwarf. With a huge crossbow.

The hand immediately started petting me.

W-w-what a… g-good girl y-you are…” He cautiously looked at the immediate threat to his life.

He led me inside his workshop.

Sit down there, and don't cause trouble.” I ‘obediently’ sat there.

It was not the richest place so I will have to be satisfied with the appraisal.

When it looked like the salesman was done, I returned to pestering him.

So, how much? Uncle, how much is it?

Uncle, tell me, how much it costs!

Uncle!

Uncle!

Uncle!"

It’s… 4 gold.” I noticed that he lies, so…

“Well then… It looks like it is time to trade…”

I shut his mouth. Before he could scream.

2