‘The wind’s side story of withered blossom’ No 21.
306 6 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Silent dunes

It is weird…” The scout was still thinking about the sudden luck.

“We have no choice. Those townspeople wouldn’t let us in the next time if we were to refuse.” (W)

“Still, it is too convenient.” (S)

If the certain person was to be here, I would’ve mentioned that I have the luck of Yukikaze but for the caravaneers it means nothing.

We were travelling to the first point of interest. It is hard to find and is guarded by strong monsters. So, its treasures are mostly intact.

When we arrived to the search area I confirmed that there is nothing in here. All ‘magic’ begins when you look behind the curtain.

Fuji! Where do you think you’re going?!” The nanny rushed after me when I rushed to the dungeon. For them I was running into the barren desert.

Where did she go?!” Everybody was shocked when I disappeared into nowhere. However…

I crossed the magic curtain that covered the dungeon entrance. There was a pyramid surrounded by a sandstone wall. And a lot of skeletons.

The prepared flights of dive bombers rushed into action.

NEOOOOW

My foolish enemies had no way of resisting. My pest extermination efforts proved that there are little to no ways of fighting aerial attacks for the locals. Even the mages cannot hit a flying target.

So, I was effortlessly turning the defenders of the tomb into ashes.

BOOM BOOM

After the barricades on my way were dealt with, I finally made my way into the pyramid.

I melted the stone door of the entrance and squeezed inside of the tomb.

I even prepared a bag for the loot.

1