‘The wind’s side story of withered blossom’ No 25.
435 51 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wild squadron

On my flight deck there were 32 Suisei dive bombers. All of them were perfectly lined up for take off, and waited for their turn.

WHOOOSH

The first four were launched, and only a trail of steam remained. Every minute I had 8 aircraft launched, until all of them were airborne. Then, they grouped up and set course to the oasis.

I distributed the tasks for every pair of aircraft and waited until they all were within the area.

Then…

VROOOM

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

Half of the squadron simultaneously dived at their targets and dropped special payload – armor piercing bombs, specially designed by Akashi to solve my constant headache of armored decks.

The bombs dived into the soil effortlessly, leaving only a fountain of dirt behind.

Bom Bom

Bom Bom Bom

Bom

They exploded deep underground and made a lot of sinkholes, as well as killed or trapped a lot of the monsters.

My calculations were a bit off, so instead of dropping the second wave of bombs into the sinkholes I had to drop them at the remaining monsters, directly, one 800kg bomb per target…

I wondered if human factor affected the results of my attack. After all, it would be a shame if those guys died because they ran into a bomb.

When the squadron landed I returned to the oasis to check on the caravaneers. Weirdly enough, they surpassed my expectations and survived.

Somehow you went missing again, then all the c* started happening. Would you care to explain, Fuji?” The scout pointed at the mayhem.

I could only make the cutest and silliest smile possible.

Will Fuji be able to fool the caravaneers again?
  • Greasy fox can escape any problem. Votes: 4 30.8%
  • This time she has no way to fool them. Votes: 1 7.7%
  • There will be some heads rolling. Not the one with fox ears. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She will pretend nothing happened. And it will work. Votes: 8 61.5%
Total voters: 13 · This poll was closed on May 11, 2021 09:06 AM.
1