‘The wind’s side story of impudent blossom’ No 30, Final.
332 21 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dreams of domination

Yeah… ha… ta…ke… this… Fuuu…

WAKE UP ALREADY, YOU DAMNED BRAT!

Smack

KYAAA!!! W-what does a fat b* do here?!” The first thing that greeted me in the morning was ugly face of crazy fox.

You…” While Akagi was boiling up, I looked around.

Before I could react, I had my ears pulled.

It hurts! It hurts! Ithurtsithurtsithurts!

The door slid to the side.

Akagi, what are you doing?” It was calm voice of Onee-chan.

Fat w* reluctantly let go of my ears.

Uuugh… Onee-chan, this fat ugly b* hurt me!

“Fuji, how many times did I tell you already to stop calling her like that? And why are you still in night gown?

I tried waking up this brat but she kept on sleeping and mumbling nonsense.” Fat b* looked away so I could pin a ‘Kick me’ note to her back.

Onee-chan looked around the room.

“So, you were reading manga and novels during the night, again?” Onee-chan removed the note and lightly pinched my cheek.

“It’s not my fault! It was too interesting!”

Yes, yes. Dress up and go wash yourself. The breakfast is almost ready.” She petted me and walked away, leaving me alone with the ugliest creature.

Hurry. I don’t want to babysit you for longer than necessary.

“Could you ‘please’ go away? I feel like throwing, when I see you.

You impudent…

Akagi, come help me!’ My ears were saved by Onee-chan’s call.

After I was ready, I went to the dining room. During the breakfast, Onee-chan left for a couple of minutes. When I returned to my room, I did not find any of my manga supplies…


In the end Fuji was punished by Amagi. She was forbidden to read anything before sleep. Of course, because of that the commander had to solve the fox family issues. For example, Akagi’s desire to murder her step-sibling for pouring white paint on her.

Fuji washed away her sorrow by drinking cola with the Union carriers, and soon was back in action and causing as much trouble as she did before. However, she never had a chance to read too much manga or novels, since her sisters did their best to prevent it.

At least, everyone thinks so...

1