‘Four sisters’ No 5.
228 6 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yesterday I was asked to greet the newcomers.

A pair of girls recently entered the Academy and required someone to guide them around. Usually it would be Big Sis but she is busy. The others are also unavailable, since Wisky would start talking nonsense, and the Dragon would lewd the newcomers in a split second.

I could only say that this is a pain…

I approached the gates and started waiting for the newcomers. Ten minutes later I saw a carriage approaching. The carriage stopped by the entrance and the coachman opened the door.

From inside the carriage appeared to two girls. Both were dressed in the Academy uniform. One of them immediately stepped back, behind another one.

“Heya, how’s it goin’? Welcome to da Academy, wanna have a ride?” The girls’ faces twitched and showed a very stiff expression.

“Fine, I was just asked to show you around. Can’t you at least understand a joke?” I gestured them to come closer.

Hm.” Both of them passed by, and only muttered something.

“Pride and prejudice is the one’s first step to falling.” Finally, I saw some reaction.

I have no time for this nonsense.” One of the girls, a platinum blonde answered. She was the leader by the looks of it.

This nonsense is under the principal’s order. Now, follow me.” The blonde stood in place for a minute, and only then she gritted her teeth and followed.

I was showing them where are the facilities, and where they should go for what lesson. Then I remembered a thing, and stopped by one of the classrooms.

“Ah, right, which class are you in?”

Why should it matter to you?” The blonde arrogantly dismissed my question.

Because you will be the ones wandering around and trying to find where you should go?

“Then you will go and find where we should go. You were assigned to help us, so be ready to follow my orders.” (Blonde)

Haaa… Listen then, Mortal! I am doing this only because I was asked to, politely. I might as well drop you off somewhere in the middle of a forest and let you try find the way back.” I picked up my staff and prepared to teach this arrogant girl a couple of lessons of my own.

Come at me, you…” The blonde prepared to fight as well.

W-w-wait! M-my Lady, you can’t fight here! The principal will expel us at once!” The blue-haired girl appeared from behind the blonde’s back.

She will be expelled too.” The blonde shrugged her shoulders.

I won’t. I command the principal, since I made a contract with him.” He is now my minion in this world. Mua-ha-ha-ha!

Don’t you even think I will overlook your behavior towards me! Just wait until I can show you how strong I am! You will regret this day!” The blonde went full out Wisky, and stomped away.

Bah, not my problem. Just don’t forget where the dormitories are!” I could only cry out to the withdrawing figures.

Well, my day is now free, so I might as well go and do something useful.

4